New neighbour

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

Mrs. Kim leads her son to upstairs. “Myungie, this is your new room,” Mrs. Kim says when they arrive in front of a room. Mrs. Kim opens the door and get inside with Myungsoo. The room is white in colour. The furniture in the bedroom is mostly in black since its Myungsoo’s favourite colour. “I hope you like it,” Mrs. Kim faces her son. “I like it, omma,” Myungsoo try to smile. “I’m glad that you like it. Here. I want to talk something with you,” Mrs. Kim mutters as she leads Myungsoo to the youger’s single bed. 
    “Myungie darling, I know you still sad about we need to move house and also Haera. But, can I ask something from you?” Mrs. Kim asks her son who is sitting on her lap. Myungsoo just nods. “You love Haera right?” Mrs. Kim asks again. Myungsoo nods again. He really loves Haera. Haera is the one who always be by his side when he was sad. She always gives lemon candy to calm him. “You want Haera to be sad and hurt?” Mrs. Kim is cupping her son’s face. Myungsoo immediately shakes his head. 
    Mrs. Kim smiles at Myungsoo. “If you don’t want Haera to be sad and hurt, can you promise me something?” Mrs. Kim puts her son besides her. “Anything for Haera,” Myungsoo reply. “First, you cannot cry often because of Haera. She will cry too when she see you cry,” Mrs. Kim says softly as she pats Myungsoo’s head. “She can see me?” Myungsoo asks innocently. “Yes, she can. That’s why you cannot cry too much,” Mrs. Kim smiles. Myungsoo nods several times to show that he understood. “Second, you must be friend with all of your schoolmates. I want you to be happy again. Haera will be sad and hurt if she knows that you didn’t want to be friends with the others. Can you do that, Myungie? For me and Haera,” Mrs. Kim says. Myungsoo looks down. He doesn’t know how to answer his mother. But, he doesn’t want Haera to be sad just because of him. 
After a few minutes, Myungsoo finally nods at his mother. “Good boy. Haera will be happy if you’re happy. Remember that. Lastly, I don’t want you to show your sad face in front of you father. Don’t you feel pity on him? He feels guilty towards you,” Mrs. Kim explains. “Really?” Myungsoo looks into his mother’s eyes. “Yes, dear. You also don’t want him to be sad, right?” Mrs. Kim smiles when her son nods. “So, you have to say sorry to your father, right?” Mrs. Kim asks. “Of course! I will go now,” Myungsoo answers as he jumps down from his bed and running out from his bedroom to meet his father. Mrs. Kim only can smile to see her son’s attitude before she go out from that room too.

At Sungjong house…
    “Omma, who is our new neighbour?” Sungjong asks his mother who is decorating a lemon flavour cake in the kitchen. “Hmm… They’re Kim family,”Mrs. Lee answers. Sungjong just nods and walks to his mother side. He pulls a chair and put it besides his mother. He climbs the chair and stand on it so that he can see everything that his mother does. “Omma, my birthday is not today. It is still far away. So, why do you make cake?” Sungjong asks confusedly. “Jongie, this is for our new neighbour. We didn’t help them when the move house this morning. So, I felt guilty and I decides to make a cake for them,” Mrs. Lee explains as she smiles. 
    “Honey, can you please make me a coffee?” Mr. Lee shouts from the living room. “Sure,” Mrs. Lee replies and starts to make a coffee for her husband. When Sungjong see his mom is busy making the coffee for his dad, he put his finger at the topping of the cake. It is fresh cream that is mix with a little bit of lemon flavour. Sungjong take a little bit of the topping and put it in his mouth. Suddenly, “Jongie…” Mrs. Lee calls as she is standing behind the younger. Sungjong turn to face his mother and smile. He is too focus to the taste of the topping until he didn’t relies that his mother had done deliver the coffee to his father. “Hehe… Sorry, omma. I just want to taste the topping,” Sungjomg blinks his eyes several times. He knows his mother can’t mad at him when he makes a cute face. “Really? I think this is not the first time you taste it. You even ever eat half of the cake,” Mrs. Lee teases her son. “Oh, omma… I just took a little bit of them. You can cover it again, right?” Sungjong says eloquently. “Jongie… Okay then. I forgive you this time. But not next time,” Mrs. Lee says as she pats her son’s head. “I promise I will not do it again today. But not tomorrow!” Sungjong cheers as he kisses his mother’s cheek quickly and jumps down from the chair to run away from his mother. Mrs. Lee can hear Sungjong is giggling. “Aish, this kid. Hmmm…” Mrs. Lee only can shakes her head and continue to decorate the cake.

At Myungsoo house…
   “Appa, I’m sorry for making you feel guilty. I didn’t mean to do that to you,” Myungsoo hugs his father who is watching the television in the living room. “Myungie… hey, don’t cry…” Mr. Kim says as he pats his son’s head when he hears Myungsoo is crying in his hug. “I forgive you, Myungie. Don’t cry, okay?” Myungsoo release the hug and stares at his father’s face. “Really?” he asks. “Yes, Myungie. You’re my lovely son,” Mr. Kim says as he pulls Myungsoo into his hug. “I love you, appa,” Myungsoo hug his father back. “I love you too, my son,” Mr. Kim reply as he pats his son head and kiss it. 
    “Now, go to sleep. You need to go to school tomorrow,” Mr. Kim orders his son after he releases the hug. “Appa, can you read me the bedtime story tonight?” Myungsoo asks cutely at his father. “As you wish, dear,” Mr. Kim reply and he bring his son to the bedroom. Mrs. Kim smiles to see Myungsoo is happy now.
     “Ding dong~ ding dong~” The bell ring. Mrs. Kim quickly opens the door. “Hi, Mrs. Kim!” Mrs. Lee greets her new neighbour. “Hi! You are?” Mrs. Kim asks since she still doesn’t know her neighbour yet. “Oh. I’m Mrs. Lee and this is my son, Lee Sungjong,” Mrs. Lee introduces herself and Sungjong. “Hi, aunty,” Sungjong waves his and to the elder. “Hi, cutie!” Mrs. Kim greets the little one back. She knee down so that she will be the same height as Sungjong. “How old are you?” Mrs. Kim asks Sungjong. “5 years old, aunty,” Sungjong answers. “Oh, my son is 5 years old too. Maybe you know him,” Mr. Kim says. “Who?” Sungjong asks confusedly. 
     “Kim Myungsoo,”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! First of all, I want to say sorry for not updating this story faster. :(

I actually want to update this story on Woohyun's birthday. But, I can't. Orz

So, the exam had finished, but I still need to do some project that the teacher gave me. 

Hmmmm... I will try to update this story soon. I'm sorry again. :(

Oh yes! Have you guys watched 'This is Infinite'? 

I really like it! I can't wait to see another episode. Hehe...

- What do you think Sungjong's reaction when he heard Myungsoo's name?

I really want to know your opinion or suggestion. So, enjoy the story! and comments.

Okay guys, that's all for today. 

=Mind my mistakes since I type this in a sleepy condition. :(