Mixer and jumping around XD

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

Hi, everyone! I'm really sorry for taking a long time to update this story /bows/

Well... I kinda busy~

I know that this is a short update but I hope you guys enjoy! ^^

Thank you for everything and dont forget to comments, subscribes and upvotes <3

Saranghae and enjoy!!!


At the Lee’s house…

            The kids help the elder to bring all the things that they bought into the kitchen. Then, Mr. Lee goes to the mini library in the house to finish his work. Now, there are only Mrs. Lee and the kids in the kitchen. Mrs. Lee gives the seven kids the aprons that they bought just now and Mrs. Lee also wears her own apron. When all of them already wear the apron, Mrs. Lee starts to prepare the ingredients to make a lemon cake. All of the kids sit on the chairs that surround a big table which is full of ingredients.

            “Wah~ I can’t wait to eat the cake!” Sungjong exclaims. The others cheers and Mrs. Lee only laughs. Then, Mrs. Lee starts teaching the kids how to make a lemon cake. “Firstly, put the eggs into the bowl,” Mrs. Lee says and Woohyun, who is sitting near the eggs, takes it and gives it to Mrs. Lee. “Thank you, Woohyunnie,” Mrs. Lee says before she takes it and breaks it into the big bowl. “Then, put in the sugar,” Mrs. Lee says again. After that, the kids give the ingredients one by one to Mrs. Lee as told. After adding everything, Mrs. Lee teaches the kids on how to mix the ingredients before she go out to throw the garbage. Each of the kids gets to try mixing the ingredients.

            “This mixer is vibrating!” Sunggyu exclaims when he gets to use the mixer. The others already excited when they know the mixer vibrates when it is on. “I want to try too!” Woohyun says as he does grabby hands at Sunggyu. “Me too!” the other says together and they even do the grabby hands. Sunggyu smiles and then he looks at Sungjong. “Here, Sungjong,” Sunggyu says as he lets Sungjong use the mixer. “Yay!” Sungjong cheers as he puts his hand on the mixer handle and switch on it. The others only can shut their mouth since its Sungjong. “You’re right, Sunggyu hyung! It’s fun!” Sungjong exclaims. Then, he looks at the others. They’re looking at him with a cute hoping face. Sungjong giggles at how much the other kids wants to try it too. Sungjong smiles when he got an idea.

            “Guys, let’s mix this together. Just get the chair close to the table so that we can use the mixer together!” Sungjong exclaims as he smiles brightly. “Yay! Great!” The other kids cheers. Then, they push their chairs close to the table so that it will surround the mixer. The kids get up on the chair and then place their hand on the mixer’s handle together. “Amazing!!!” They exclaims. Then, they all laugh at themselves.

            “Aigoo, these naughty children,” Ms. Lee says as she chuckles. The kids just smile sheepishly “Switch off the mixer, guys,” Mrs. Lee orders and the kids do as told. “Okay, now, pour the mixed ingredients into the round cake mould,” Mrs. Lee says as she smiles. The kids look with full attention to what Mrs. Lee does. “Okay! Now, bake the cake,” Mrs. Lee continues as she brings the cake mould into the oven.

            “Omma, the topping?” Sungjong asks. The other kids nod. “I don’t forget about that, darling. Let’s mix the ingredients for the topping,” Mrs. Lee says as she puts all of the ingeredients for the topping into a big bowl then she mixes it while the kids patiently waiting. Then, Sungjong hears the ‘ting’ sounds from the oven. “The cake is cooked!!!” Sungjong exclaims and it caught the others attention. The kids quickly run to the oven with excitement. “Aunty! Let’s get the cake out!” Sungyeol says happily. “Arasseo, Yeollie,” Mrs. Lee smiles as she head to the oven and take out the cake before placing it on the table. “Decorating time!!!” Dongwoo cheers as he takes both of Sungjong’s hands and they jump around. The others also want to dance with Sungjong when they see the two kids are having fun. Woohyun quickly go towards Dongwoo and Sungjong. He lets go one of Dongwoo’s hand from Sungjong’s and then he connects his hands to the two kids before they continue jumping around. “This is fun!” Sungjong exclaims. Then, Sunggyu and Hoya also go towars the three kids to connect their hands. Sunggyu lets go of Woohyun’s hand from Sungjong’s before he connects his. While for Hoya, he did the same to Dongwoo so that he can hold Sungjong’s hand too. Woohyun and Dongwoo pouts a little when they cant hold Sungjong’s hands again but then they enjoy jumping around together.

            Myungsoo and Sungyeol looks at each other. They don’t want to be left out. They also want to hold Sungjong’s hands. Without waiting for long, both of the go towards the others. Myungsoo take over to hold Sungjong’s hand from Sunggyu while Sungyeol take over to hold Sungjong’s hand from Hoya. Now, its Hoya and Sunggyu’s turn to pouts. Woohyun and Dongwoo only giggle at them. While for the innocent Sungjong, he just enjoys the jumping around activity. Mrs. Lee only can laughs and shakes her head at the kids. She’s happy as long as her son’s happy.  

Oh well, who can resist from loving the pure cute little boy like Sungjong, right? XD


So, how's the update? Okay?

I hope its okay ^^

Okay, that's all from me.

Thank you and Goodbye! :D

~P.S: The sequel of this story will be write if there's any idea from you guys. Just pm me the idea, neh? and... this story will end soon... I'm sorry... this is because I'm going to be more busy next year...