Supermarket!!!

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

The next day, at Sungjong's house, in the kitchen...

            "Omma, what are we going to do today?" Sungjong asks. "Hmm... I don't have any plan yet. Wae? You want to do something, dear?" Mrs. Lee asks back. "Hmmm..." Sungjong thinks as he knocks his finger at his cheek. "Aha! Can I invite my friends here?" Sungjong asks. "What do you want to do with your friends?" Mrs. Lee looks at her son. "Hmm... can we bake cake together?" Sungjong asks his mother with his eyes shining. "Aigoo... you want to bake cake? Sure. But, we don't have enough ingredients, darling," Mrs. Lee says as she pats Sungjong's head. "Eh? How do you know the ingredient is not enough? I didn't tell you what cake I am going to bake yet," Sungjong says in confused. "Oh dear, I know you well. I'm your mother. You're going to bake a lemon cake, right?" Mrs. Lee asks as she smiles at Sungjong. "Aye, omma. Hehe..." Sungjong smiles sheepishly at his mother. "Like this, dear. You can bring you friends here. But, we have to buy the ingredient first. So, we need to go to the supermarket," Mrs. Lee says. "Can I bring my friends along to the supermarket?" Sungjong asks with a hopeful face. "Sure, Jongie. But, you have to ask for their parents' permission first. We will fetch them at their own house," Mrs. Lee mutters. "Okay! I will call them now," Sungjong cheers as he runs to the living room to call his friends. Mr. Lee, who is sitting on the sofa in the living room, confused seeing his son running towards the phone. Mr. Lee turns to face his wife with a questioning look.

            "What wrong with our son?" he asks. "He is excited to ask his friends to come with us after this," Mrs. Lee replies as she sits besides her husband. "Where are we going after this?" Mr. Lee asks. " Oh, I'm about to tell you about it. We're going to the supermarket," Mrs. Lee smiles. "For what?" Mr. Lee asks. "Sungjong wants to bake a cake with his friends but we don't have enough ingredients. You don't mind, right?" Mrs. Lee says as she put her arm around Mr. Lee's arm. "Of course. I want to spend time with you guys too," Mr. Lee says as he smiles and pats his wife's hand.

           "Omma! Appa! All of them want to go," Sungjong cheers as he runs towards his parents and sit on his father's lap. "Aigoo... someone is really happy here," Mr. Lee chuckles as he ruffles his son's hair. Sungjong giggles at his father action. "Let’s get ready, omma, appa," Sungjong says as he jumps down from his father's lap. "Arasseo, dear. You go change, neh?" Mrs. Lee says as she smiles and pats Sungjong's head. "Neh, omma!" Sungjong answers as he runs towards his room and changes into a new cloth.

 

After a few minutes...

             "Lets go!" Sungjong cheers as he runs out from the house to the car. Mr. and Mrs. Lee only can laugh and shake their head at Sungjong. In the end, Sungjong only scratches his head and smiles sheepishly at his parents.

Then, the three of them get into the car and Mr. Lee starts the engine before he drives to Sungjong's friends’ house according to the address that Sungjong gave.

 

At the supermarket...

            "Lets get the trolley!" Sungjong cheers with his friends as they run to the trolley place. The seven kids quickly pull a big trolley but they are stops by Mrs. Lee. "Kids, let's just take the small one, hurm? There is not much things we want to buy. Besides, it will be easy for you to push it," Mrs. Lee says as she smiles. "Ah... arasseo~" the seven kids says in chorus as they push the big trolley to its place and pull the small one out. Sungjong is in the middle with Myungsoo and Sungyeol at his both side holding the handle, pushing the trolley together. Woohyun and Sunggyu help Sungjong at the right side of the trolley. Woohyun is in front and Sunggyu is behind. Same goes to Hoya and Dongwoo on the left side. The younger is in front and the elder is behind. Now, the trolley is push by seven kids. Mr. and Mrs. Lee just smiles and follow the seven kids from behind.

         "Omma, what should we buy?" Sungjong asks as he looks behind and faces his mother. Mrs. Lee looks through the list that she wrote. "Hmmm... we need to buy flour, eggs, lemon, whipped cream, vanilla essence and butter," Mrs. Lee says out one by one. "Okay! Chingu-yah! Mission start! " Sungjong says and the kids follow.

         "Jongie! It's the flour!" Myungsoo cheers as he runs towards the flour row. "Myungie, you found it!!! Woohoo!!" Sungjong cheers as he runs towards Myungsoo. "Omma, which flour should we buy?" Sungjong asks as he faces his mother. "Take the one in the green packet," Mrs. Lee says and Myungsoo does as told.  "Here, Jongie," Myugsoo smiles as he gives the packet to Sungjong. "Thanks, Myungie," Sungjong smiles as he turns to put the flour in the trolley. "Jongie," Myungsoo calls. "Yes, Myungie?" Sungjong asks. "No reward?" Myungsoo asks as he taps his right cheeks with his index finger.

          “Hurm? What is that mean?” Sungjong asks innocently. “He wants you to give him a peck at his cheek as a reward,” Mrs. Lee explains as she smiles at Sungjong. “Reward?” Sungjong asks again as he blinks. “Yes, Jongie. Myungsoo is the one who found the flour right? So, you need to give a reward for him” Mr. Lee says as he pats Sungjong’s head. “Ah… Okay!” Sungjong says as he nods. Then he turns to Myungsoo and givesMyungsoo a peck at the cheek. Myungsoo touches his cheeks then smiles widely. “Sungjong kiss me!” he exclaims and it makes the other five kids feel jealous. “Jongie, we also want a kiss…” Woohyun says and the other four nods. “But, you guys didn’t found anything like Myugie,”Sungjong simply reply. The five kids pout but then Dongwoo exclaims. “We will find it now then!” The other four nod several times.

            “Aunty, can you say out the ingredients that we need to buy again?” Sunggyu asks. “Sure! Since we already got the flour, we only need to find eggs, lemon, whipped cream, vanilla essence and butter,” Mrs. Lee says out one by one while looking at the list. When she raises her head, she is shock to see the five kids are not in front of her anymore. “Where are the kids?” she asks as she looks at Mr. Lee, Sungjong and Myungsoo. “I guess they are looking for the ingredients,” Mr. Lee answers and Myungsoo together with Sungjong nods their head. “Oh no… we have to get them now. I afraid something might happen,” Mrs. Lee says in worried and all of them go to the whipped cream and the butter sides. Mr. and Mrs. Lee sigh in relief when they find Woohyun and Sunggyu there. Woohyun is holding a whipped cream bottle and Sunggyu holds a block of butter. When they see Mr. and Mrs. Lee together with Sungjong and Myungsoo, they smiles widely. “Aunty! We found it!” they say as they run towards Mrs. Lee and the other three. “Thanks, cutie. But, remember not to disappear just like that again, okay?” Mrs. Lee says in worried. “Okay aunty. We’re sorry…” Sunggyu and Woohyun say in chorus as they bow a little. “It’s okay. Now, we need to find the other three,” Mrs. Lee says as she turns to fond the other three kids but something shock her. “Aunty! We found it!!” Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya say in chorus as they show the ingredients that they found. Once again Mr. and Mrs. Lee sigh in relief. “You guys shouldn’t go just like that…” Mrs. Lee says in worried. “Sorry, aunty. We only want the reward. That’s why” Hoya says. “Arasseo. Give me the ingredients and let’s pay for it,” Mr. Lee says as he takes all the ingredients and put it in the trolley. Mr. and Mrs. Lee are about to go to the counter but they’re stop by Sungyeol’s words.

            “Sungjongie, what about our reward?” Sungyeol asks. “Reward?” Sungjong asks with a blank face. Dongwoo taps his right cheek with his index finger and Sungjong finally understand. “Oh! Okay,” Sungjong smiles and then he gets near his friends one by one. First, he pecks Sunggyu’s cheek and Sunggyu blushes suddenly. “Hyung, your cheeks turns pinkish!” Sungjong exclaims and Sunggyu quickly cover his face. Sungjong giggles to see Sunggyu shy. Next, he gets near Woohyun and pecks Woohyun’s cheek which also makes Woohyun blushes. “Hyung, your cheeks turn pinkish too,” Sungjong laughs and he walks near to Sungyeol. Woohyun only smiles to shaow that he’s happy. Sungyeol shows his right cheeks to Sungjong and the younger pecks it. “Thanks, Jongie!” Sungyeol smiles as he ruffles Sungjong’s hair. Sungjong only laughs at it. Now its Hoya turns to get a peck from Sungjong. Sungjong pecks Hoya’s right cheek and then Hoya asks him to kiss another peck at his left cheek. Sungjong jus smiles innocently and pecks Hoya’s left cheek. “I want another peck too!” Dongwoo demandsand Sungjong fulfill it. That’s make Dongwoo and Hoya dance in joy.

          When Sungjong turns back he is shock to see four sour faces. “What’s wrong?” he asks innocently. “We want another peck too~” Sunggyu, Woohyun, Myungsoo and Sungyeol whine in chorus. They even pout Sungjong. “Arasseo~” Sungjong nods and then give the elder another peck on their cheeks. The six kids cheers happily. “Omma, why did they get reward but I don’t? I want a peck too~” Sungjong whines. “Oh, darling~ let me give you a peck,” Mrs. Lee says as she gives Sungjong a peck on the forehead. Then, Mr. Lee also does the same. After that, the six kids also get near Sungjong one by one and peck Sungjong’s cheeks. “That’s your reward,” Myungsoo says as he smiles and the ther kids nods. “Thanks, you guys!” Sungjong says and hugs his friends. “You’re welcome!” the other reply.

            “Okay, little kids. Enough with the drama. We need to bake the cake, sweethearts,” Mrs. Lee jokes. Mr. Lee only can laughs at his wife. “Okay, omma,” Sungjong nods. “Let’s go!” Sungjong cheers and the other kids follow the Lee family to the counter. After Mr. Lee done paying, all of them head to the car and go to the Lee’s house happily.   


Hi, everyone! I'm done with the update :)

Hope you guys like it! ^^

I'm sorry because Im gone for a long time /bows/

I want to tell you guys that I will not update this story again unless I already finish my exam which will start next two weeks. 

Please dont hate me cause I cant help it... it's an important exam and I need to study hard to success. I hope you guys can understand me... 

I cant promise you guys when I'm going to update it again...

Maybe you guys feel weird because I have to much exam, right? Well I'm not lying about the exam. To be honest, this year is a busy year for me~

I'm sorry again for everything /bows/

Thanks to everyone that reading, commenting, subscribing and upvoting to this story. I love you guys <3

- Dont forget to comment, okay? and mind my small mistakes cause Im in hurry... just tell me if there is something wrong with this chapter :D 

Goodbye and wish me luck for my exam! ^^