Sungjong's 6 classmates

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

    “Okay everyone. Today, we have a new student,” says Mr. Daehyun. All of the six kids keep silent and their face seems uninterested to know about the new student. “Sungjong, please come in.” orders Mr. Daehyun. The six kids turn to see the new student who just come in. “Is she a girl?” whispers Woohyun to Sunggyu. “I don’t know,” Sunggyu answers. “Okay, Sungjong. Introduce yourself,” says Mr. Daehyun. “Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee Sungjong. You guys can call me Sungjong. I’m 5 years old. I hope we can be best friends,” says the little kid with a bright smile. 
    “He is a boy, Woohyun,” whispers Sunggyu to Woohyun. “I thought that he was a girl,” Woohyun whispers back and giggled. “Woohyun and Sunggyu. What are you guys doing?” asks Mr. Daehyun. “Nothing, teacher. We’re just talking about the new boy.” answers Woohyun. “Okay, then. Sunggyu, please introduce yourself. Then, Sunggyu stand up and start to introduce himself. “Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Sunggyu. Just call me Sunggyu. I’m 6 years old.” After he’s done introducing himself, Sunggyu sits down on his seat. “Woohyun. Your turn,” orders Mr. Daehyun. “Anyeonghaseyo, my name is Nam Woohyun. Call me Woohyun. I’m 6 years old too,” speaks out Woohyun. After that, Dongwoo stand up to introduce himself. “Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Jang Dongwoo. I’m 6 too.” Then, it’s Hoya’s turn. “I’m Howon. Just call me Hoya. I’m 5 years old.”
    “Sungyeol, your turn,” says Mr. Daehyun. “Hi, my name is Lee Sungyeol. I’m 5 too.” And the last one is Myungsoo. “I’m Kim Myungsoo. I’m 5.” He mumbles audibly. ‘That boy seems as cold as an ice. How can I be friends with him?’ Sungjong whispers to himself in his heart. 
    “Okay, Sungjong. You can sit between Sungyeol and Myungsoo,” orders Mr. Daehyun. “Thank you, teacher,” says Sungjong before walking to his seat.
 “Hi, Sungyeol,” Sungjong waves his hand to Sungyeol. But there is no respond from the other. Sungjong smiles meekly and turns his face to Myungsoo. “Hi, Myungsoo,” greets Sungjong with his sweetest smile. But he only gets no response from Myungsoo. ‘Aish! What is wrong with them? I just want to make some friends,” thinks Sungjong furiously, slightly pouting his lips. Then all of them pay attention to Mr. Daehyun who teaches them English. 

Recess time…
    “Myungie, can I eat with you? We can also share our food,” suggests Sungjong to Myungsoo who is ready to eat his food. ‘Myungie? Only my parent call me like that.’ thinks Myungsoo. “Don’t call me that. You don’t deserve it,” retorts Myungsoo coldly. “ Just eat by yourself.” He continues again and turns his face away. ‘Fine then.’ Sungjong answers in his heart. He starts eating his food and ignore the two other kids beside him. Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

At Sungjong’s house…
    “Omma,  nobody wants to be friend with me,” Sungjong complains as soon as he hugs his mother who is waiting for him in front of the house door. “Really? Ooo… maybe you did something bad to them,” Mrs. Lee suggests. “No, omma. I can’t even talk to them.” Sungjong pouts cutely. “Hmm… let’s get into the house first. Then, you tell me everything that happened in school today. Can you?” asks Mrs. Lee. Sungjong quickly nods his head. 
In the living room of Sungjong’s house…
    “So, now tell me what happen,” mutters Mrs. Lee to her son. “So in the class, there are wait… I count it first.” Sungjong starts as a response and begins counting the students with his fingers according to his memory. “Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun hyung, Dongwoo hyung, Hoya, Sungyeol and Myungsoo” Sungjong whispers to himself. Then he faces his mother.”There are 6 students. 3 of them are older than me and the rest are the same age as me,” explains Sungjong. “I see. There are six people in your class. So, why can’t you be friends with them?” asks Mrs. Lee confused. “They’re the ones who don’t want to be my friends. I tried to greet them but they ignored me. They make me hate them.” Says Sungjong with a frown. His tears start to fall and Mrs. Lee is shocked to see him cry.
    “Honey, don’t cry. I think they’re still shy to be friend with you,” Mrs. Lee says as she wipes Sungjong’s tears. “Really?” Sungjong asks his mother. His tears stop falling down. “Yes, dear. Who doesn’t want to be friends with someone as cute as you?” Mrs. Lee smiles. “But, if you want them to befriend with you, you must do something.” Mrs. Lee continues. “Like what, omma?” asks Sungjong confusedly. “Hmm… like this.”  

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! this is the next chapter. So, how is it? I know that it is short. I'm sorry.

But, don't worry. I'll try to make it long for the next chapter. :)

I will update it this weekend. I promise you guys that. :D

Hope you guys will wait for it. ^^

Thanks for subscribing and commenting. 

Please do comment again. I like to read it.

#mind my mistakes. :D

Have a nice day, everyone! 

/throws candies and chocolates/ ^-^