Ice Cream!!!

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

Guys, please read my note down there after you guys finish this chapter, neh? :) Enjoy!

p/s: this is not edit... so, just bare with the mistakes ouo 


At Sungjong's house...

"Sungjong-ah! Where are you?" Mrs. Lee shouts out her son's name. "I'm the room, omma!" Sungjong shouts back. So, Mr. Lee climbs up the stair and go to Sungjong's room. She opens the door slowly and get inside. "There you are," Mrs. Lee smiles when ahe sees Sungjong is sitting on the bed holding a frame and a stand. "Oh, omma," Sungjong raises his head to see his mom before he continue to smile at the picture. "What is that, Jongie?" Mrs. Lee asks her son as she sits besides Sungjong on the bed. "It's a picture, omma," Sungjong reply as he shows the picture in the frame to his mother. Mrs. Lee take the frame and observes it. Suddenly, she laughs. "Wae, omma?" Sungjong asks in confused. "Your face is full of water color," Mrs. Lee states. "Ah... That was the their doing," Sungjong says as he points at all his classmates in the picture. "Their face also have it," Mrs. Lee says. "Its a revenge," Sungjong says as he giggles. "Naughty boy," Mrs. Lee mutter as she pinches both of  Sungjong's cheeks and Sungjong only giggles. Then, he takes the frame from his mother and put it on the stand. Then, he put it on the table besides his bed. "Who decorate the frame?" Mrs. Lee asks as she smiles at her son. "Of course, me," Sungjong says as he winks at his mother. "Aigoo..." Mrs. Lee ruffles her son's hair. "You know what, Jongie. I'm happy to see you enjoy your kindergarten life," she says. Sungjong giggles at his mother. "I really enjoy it. At first, I thought that it will be a nightmare for me but then, I found out that it is the best dream ever! No. Not dream. It is the best kidergarten life that I ever had," Sungjong says cheerfully as he open her arms widely. Mrs. Lee chuckles as she ruffles her son's hair. "Good. You know what, we will stay longer here. So, you can be the same school with all of them," she continues as she points at Sungjong's friend in the picture just now. "Really?!" Sungjong asks as he looks at his mother with his shining eyes. "Of course, my dear," Mrs. Lee replies as she smiles. "I love you, omma!" Sungjong exclaims as he hugs his mother tightly. "I love you too, Jongie," Mrs. Lee says as she hugs her son back. After a minute, she releases the hug and cups her son's face. "Let's get down. I bought you a new cartoon DVD. Do you want to watch it?" Mrs. Lee asks. "Of course!" Sungjong cheers. "Let's get down," Mrs. Lee says as she leads Sungjong to the living room to watch the cartoon.

 

At Woohyun house...

"Omma, we're home!" Woohyun shouts as soon as he is inside the house with his father behind him. He keeps his shoes inside the shoes racks before he steps to the living room. Mr. Nam also does the same. In the living room, they greets by Mrs. Nam who is just coming out from the kitchen. "Oh, my son is home," she says as she smiles and hugs Woohyun. She also gives a peck at Woohyun’s cheek. "How is school today?" she asks. "Great!" Woohyun cheers as he shows his thumbs up and gives his big smile. "Good to know that," Mrs. Nam reply as she ruffles Woohyun's hair and smiles before she walks towards her husband. "You're home, yeobo," she says as she pecks at Mr. Nam cheek before she takes the briefcase and releases the necktie. "Omma, I want to change my clothes first. I will come down again after this. I want to say something," Woohyun says to his mother. "Sure, my dear," Mrs. Nam answers and Woohyun runs to upstair, where his room is. "You should change too, yeobo. I will make some snacks for you guys," Mrs. Nam smiles at her beloved husband. "Arasseo, jagiya," Mr. Nam smiles back as he pecks his wife's both cheeks. "Aish, you’re sting. You should bath," Mrs. Nam says before she runs to the kitchen. "You're naughty, jagiya," Mr. Nam shouts playfully as he chuckles before he go to his bedroom.

After Mr. Nam as his son finish change and took bath, they go to the kitchen to eat the snack that Mrs. Nam made. " Hmmm... Smells good. What did you made?" Mr. Nam asks as he sits at his place. "Just tteokbokkie and fresh orange juice," Mrs. Nam reply as her hands arranges the food and the cutleries diligently. Then, she pours the fresh orange juice into the glasses. "Ooohhh... Tteokbokkie~ yum! Yum!" Woohyun says as he rubs both of his hands and sit on the chair. Mr. Nam and his wife also do the same. "Oh, Hyunnie. What do you want to tell us just know?" Mrs. Nam asks as she puts some tteokbokkie on his husband, Woohyun and her plate. "Oh... That one. I actually want to ask omma and appa to bring me to eat ice-cream," Woohyun says as he takes one tteokbokkie into his mouth and noms it. "Sure, Hyunnie. When do you want to go?" Mr. Nam asks as he pats Woohyun's head. "After this?" Woohyun reply as he looks at his parents. "Sure, honey. Right, yeobo?" Mrs. Nam asks he husband. "Of course," Mr. Nam nods and smiles. "Assa! But..." Woohyun stops cheers. "Why, dear?" Mrs. Nam asks. "Can you call the other so that they can join me? Please..." Woohyun makes his puppy eyes towards his mother and father and it make his parents laugh. "Anything for you, my son," Mr. Nam says as he pats Woohyun's back. "Yay!" Woohyun cheers as he starts to eat the tteokbokkie happily. Mr. and Mrs. Nam only shake their head and smiles before they continue to eat their tteokbokkie.

 

At Sunggyu's house...

Ring! Ring! The phone is ringing. "Gyugyu, pick up the phone," Sunggyu quickly pick it up as order. "Yeoboseyo?" Sunggyu greets. "Sunggyu-ah, this is Woohyun's omma. Can I speak to your mother?" Mrs. Nam asks. "Oh, aunty! Sure! Wait for while," Sunggyu says as he shouts to call his mother. "Omma! Woohyun's omma want to talk to you," Mrs. Kim quickly come out from the kitchen and rushes towards Sunggyu. She takes the phone from Sunggyu and talks to her neighbour a.k.a her friend.

"Okay, make sure you take care of him," Mrs. Kim says as she laughs before she ends the call. "Honey, go change your clothes now because Mrs. Nam is going to be here to take you with her," Mrs. Kim says as she faces her son. "Huh? Where she want to take me?" Sunggyu asks confusedly. "She said that Woohyun want to eat ice-cream with you. So, you better be ready now," Mrs. Kim says. With that, Sunggyu runs to his room and get ready.

 

After a few minutes...

Ding dong~ the bell ringing to show that someone is coming. Mrs. Kim rushes to the living room and opens the door. "Anyeonghaseyo," Mrs. Kim greets Mrs. Nam and Woohyun as soon as she sees them. "Anyeonghaseyo," Mrs. Nam greets back. Woohyun also do the same like his mother. "Let's come in," Mrs. Kim says. "Oh, it's okay. I think we just wait for Sunggyu here," Mrs. Nam refuses politely and smiles. "Okay, then. I will call Sunggyu first," Mrs. Kim says as she smiles back before runs a little to her son's room.

"Sunggyu-ah, Woohyun is here," Mrs. Kim says as she knocks Sunggyu's bedroom door. "Okay, omma! I'm coming," Sunggyu reply from inside the bedroom. Then, he come out from the room and pulls his mother too downstair. When he sees Woohyun is at the door, he runs towards Woohyun. "Hey, Hyunnnie!" Sunggyu greets. "Hey, Gyu! Let's go. We need to fetch the others too," Woohyun orders. "Arasseo," Sunggyu reply. He faces his mother and says goodbye before following Mrs. Nam and Woohyun to the car. After that, they go to the next destination which is Hoya's, Dongwoo's and Sungyeol's house. They live in the same neighborhood. After fetched the trio, they go to Myungsoo’s and Sungjong’s house.

 

At Myungsoo's house,

"Omma, Woohyun hyung called just now and he want to treat me ice cream. Can I go with him? He told me to take Sungjong with me too," Myungsoo asks his mother, who is busy washing dishes at the sink. "Sure, my darling. You can go but remember to take care of yourself," Mrs. Kim says as she closes the water tap and wipes her hands with a small soft towel. She then turns around to looks at her son. "Don't worry, omma. Woohyun hyung's parents will come with us," Myungsoo says as he smiles at his mother. "Arasseo. Now, you better get ready and before that you should call Jongie first. He will be with you guys, right?" Mrs. Kim asks as she comes closer to Myungsoo and knee down in front of him so that she will be the same height as Myungsoo. "Okay, omma!" Myungsoo cheers as he hugs his mother and then runs to the living room to call Sungjong.

 

At Sungjong's house...

"Ring... Ring..." the telephone rings. Sungjong, who is watching the new cartoon DVD in the living room with his mom, quickly runs to the table near the sofa. He picks up the phone and greets the caller. "Hello, it's Sungjong here," He immediately smiles when he knows who is on the phone. "Jongie, it's me, Myungie," Myungsoo says. "Myungie! Why do you call me?" Sungjong asks. "Oh, I want to tell you that Woohyun hyung want to treat us ice cream. The others will be there too and Woohyun hyung's parents will be there to take care of us," Myungsoo explains. "Ice cream? Wah! I want to join! When it is?" Sungjong asks. "After this he will come. So, you better get ready now," Myungsoo mutters. "Arasseo, Myungie! I will go change now. Goodbye!" Sungjong says and then end the call after Myungsoo says goodbye too.

"Omma, Woohyun hyung will be here soon. He wants to treat me ice cream. I can go with him, right?" Sungjong asks with shiny eyes that full of hope. "Huh? Who will be with you guys?" Mrs. Lee asks. "All of my classmates and Woohyun hyung's parents will be there to take care of us," Sungjong says. "Okay, you can go but remember to take care of yourself, hmmm?" Mrs. Lee says. “Yay! Love you, omma!” Sungjong cheers as he kisses his mother’s right cheek and then runs to his room. Mrs. Lee only smiles to see her son. “I think he already forgot about the cartoon,” she mutters as she shakes her head a little.

 

At the ice-cream cafe…

            The Nam family and the six kids enter the cafe and choose a table besides the big glass windows. They open the menu book and start to search for their favorite ice-cream. Then, “Good evening. May I have your order?” a waiter named Seo Kang Jun asks to Mr. and Mrs. Nam together with the kids. "Give me a mango flavored ice cream," Mrs. Nam says as she smiles to the waiter, Kang Jun. "Chocolate flavor for me," Mr. Nam says. "Mint flavor for me!" Dongwoo the hyper says first among the kids. "I want chocolate like my appa!" Woohyun says happily. "I want vanilla flavor," Sunggyu mutters. "Corn flavor for me," Sungyeol says. "I want grape flavor," Hoya smiles. "Strawberry flavour for me," Myungsoo turn to order. "Lemon flavor. I want lemon flavored ice cream," the last one, Sungjong says cheerfully and it makes Kang Jun chuckles. After writing down the orders, Kang Jun says, "Both of you have such nice and cheerful kids," he smiles at Mr. and Mrs. Nam. "Oh, thank you but, I only have one son," Mrs. Nam says as she points at Woohyun, who sits besides her and smiles. "The others are my son's friends," Mr. Nam continues as he smiles too. "Oh... no wonder they have different faces. I'm sorry," Kang Jun says as he bows a little. "It's okay, Kang Jun-ah," Mrs. Nam says as she smiles.  "Is that all?" Kang Jun asks as he smiles back. "Yes, thank you,"Mr. Nam reply as he also smiles at Kang Jun. "Okay, I will serve your ice cream after a few minutes. Thank you," Kang Jun says as he bows a little before he goes to the counter.

 

After a few minutes...

"Here come the ice creams," Kang Jun announces as he bring a tray full of various flavors ice cream to Name family and the kids table. "Yay! Ice cream!" The kids cheers. Luckily, there are not much people in the cafe. The customers only laugh and giggle while Mr. Nam and his wife only shake their head and smiles. Kang Jun only chuckles at the kids’ cuteness. Seeing the kids are excited to eat the ice cream, Kang Jun decides to play a little with the kids. "Who is the owner of the chocolate ice cream?" Kang Jun asks playfully as he sways a bowl full with chocolate ice cream in front of the kids. "Me! Me!" Woohyun quickly hands up and cheers. "Ah... it's yours~ what's your name, little guy?" Kang Jun asks again. "Woohyun imnida~" Woohyun smiles widely. "Okay. Here is your ice cream~" Kang Jun smiles as he hand the ice cream to Woohyun. "Yay! Thank you!" Woohyun cheers as he reaches for his ice cream. "The next one is mint flavour~" Kang Jun says playfully. "It’s mine!" Dongwoo cheers as he tries to reach his ice cream bowl from Kang Jun. "Opps! Tell me your name first," Kang Jun smiles. "Dongwoo, Dongwoo!" Looks like Dongwoo is excited to eat his ice cream. Kang Jun chuckles. "Okay, okay. This is your ice cream, Dongwoo," Kang Jun says as he gives the bowl to the hyper Dongwoo. "Thank you, hyung!" Dongwoo cheers as he reaches for his ice cream. "Next, vanilla~" Kang Jun sings. "Sunggyu! Sunggyu!" Sunggyu says quickly as he raises his hand. "Oh! Here you go, Gyugyu," Kang Jun says Sunggyu's name in a cute way and give the little one his ice cream.

"Who order grape ice cream?" Kang Jun asks as he blinks at the kids. "Hoya!" Hoya says out his name as he raises his hand. "Here you go, handsome," Kang Jun says as he playfully delivers the ice cream to Hoya. "The yellow ice cream~ who want this?" Kang Jun sings as he sways the ice cream bowl. "Me! Me! Sungyeollie!" Another hyper kid cheers his name. "Oh! Sungyeollie~ what flavor is your ice cream?" Kang Jun ask as he smiles at the kid. "Corn!" Sungyeol answers as he smiles back showing his gum. "Oh... are you sure this yellow ice cream is corn flavored ice cream?" Kang Jun asks playfully. Sungyeol quickly nods. "Clever boy. Here is your ice cream," Kang Jun says as he gives Sungyeol the ice cream. "Thanks, hyung!" Sungyeol smiles and Kang Jun smiles back. "Now, who is the strawberry guy?" Kang Jun asks. “Me!” Myungsoo hands up. “Oh! What’s your name little prince?” Kang Jun smiles. “Myungsoo imnida,” Myungsoo answers as he smiles back. “Good boy~ here is your ice cream,” Kang Jun says as he gives Myungsoo the ice cream. “Thanks, hyung!” Myungsoo exclaims as he reaches for his ice cream. “Who is the lemon lover here?” Kang Jun asks as he raises his eyebrows. “Me! Me!” Sungjong cheers. “Oh~ you’re so cute~ What is our name, cutie?” Kang Jun asks. “Sungjong!” Sungjong answers happily. “Okay, cutie Sungjong~ here is your ice cream,” Kang Jun hands the ice cream to Sungjong. “Thanks, hyung!” Sungjong widely smiles as he reaches for his ice cream.

“Sir, this is your ice cream and this is yours, Madam,” Kang Jun smiles at Mr. Nam and his wife. “Sorry if I was too over just now. I’m just happy to see cheerful kids here,” Kang Jun says as he bows a little to the husband and wife. “It’s okay, Kang Jun. I’m happy to see they enjoyed receiving their ice cream just now,” Mr. Nam says and Mrs. Nam nods at her husband’s words. “Thank you. Enjoy your ice cream,” Kang Jun smiles widely as he bows before he go back to his work.

“Okay, kids. Go eat your ice cream,” Mrs. Nam says and the kids quickly reach for the spoon before eating a spoon full of their ice cream. “Maa!!!” All of them say in chorus. Mr. and Mrs. Nam only chuckle at their actions. The kids feed each other so that they can taste all the ice cream. They look really adorable and cute with some ice cream on their lips. They giggled after looking at each other face. After all of them finish the ice cream, Mr. and Mrs. Nam offer to wipes the kids’ mouth. Then, they stand up to leave the café. Mr. Nam goes to the counter to pay the bill while Mrs. Nam and the kids walk towards Kang Jun, who is sitting besides the counter. The kids hug Kang Jun and bid him goodbye before Mrs. Nam leads them to follow Mr. Nam out from the café. The kids wave hand at Kang Jun as they shout out goodbye before they get into the car. They really have a great day and they will surely treasure it.       


/sighs in relief/ hyu~ finally I update this story! /dances around/

How is my update? Bad? Average? Good? hehe... please comment :)

I really hope you guys will comments... I give a lot of afford and love to this story~

I even promise to myself to update it today not matter what (I even put my homeworks aside first. hehe...)

So, give a lot of loves to this story, neh? <3

Oh yes, I want to know something from you guys! 

Sorry for the late update / bows / and... I will be on semi-hiatus due to my school exam~ wish me luck! 

Thank you for everything and don't forget to watch High School Love On!

It's a totally sweet drama ouo I love it!

Have a nice day, everyone! :D