Brotherly sides

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

                                                           "So, let's start our project!"   
    
    "Everyone, take two pieces of these boxes," Mr. Daehyun says as he shows the boxes that have been cut into B5 size. The kids happily stand up and take the boxes from their teacher. Then, they sit back on the floor. "Okay, as you can see, one of the boxes that I gave you has been cut into a rectangle shape in the middle. While for the other box, I cut it like a door in the middle so that you can open and close it," Mr. Daehyun says. All the kids nod to show that they understand. "So, first, you need to put some glue at the side of the box," Mr. Daehyun orders. All of the kids do as they teacher ordered. “Like this?” Sungjong asks to Mr. Daehyun. “Yes! That’s right, Sungjong,” Sungjong blushes at his teacher’s words. “Why are you so adorable?” Hoya suddenly exclaims as he ruffles Sungjong’s hair. “Eiii… you ruined his hair,” Sunggyu says as he faces Sungjong and fix Sungjong’s hair. “Okay, kids. Next, take another box and glue it with the one that have you put glue. Make sure you glue it correctly,” Mr. Daehyun says to attract the kids’ attention. All of them do as they teacher orders and they glue it nicely. 
    “Now, let’s color it!” Mr. Daehyun says and all the kids cheers. They color they frame beautifully depends on their imagination. Mr. Daehyun is smiling brightly as he watches after his students who are happily playing with the colors. 
    “Sungjong-ah!” Hoya calls. “Yes?” Sungjong asks as he turns his face to Hoya. At that time, Hoya quickly put some water color at Sungjong’s right cheek. “Hoya~” Sungjong whines. “Oh~ so cute!” Hoya exclaims. Without Sungjong realize, Woohyun and Dongwoo are behind him. “Jongie~” they call. Sungjong turns to face the two hyungs and he was mesmerizes when they put some water color at his face too. “Eiii~ Hyung~” Once again Sungjong whines. All of them giggle and they start to get near Sungong one bye one. Sungjong is shock and decides to run away but he’s too late since the others already put some water color on his face again. “Ah~ Teacher~ Help me~” Sungjong whines again. “Sungjong-ah, why don’t you do the same thing to them too?” Mr. Daehyun asks as he chuckles. “Ah! Okay!” Sungjong cheers as he dips his fingers in the water color and put them on the other six’s cheeks. Then, all of them laugh with their face full of water color. 
     “Okay, okay. Have you guys finished your frame?” Mr. Daehyun asks. “Yes!” All of them cheers as they show their colorful frame. “Good! Now let’s dry them,” Mr. Daehyun says as he leads the kids to the garden. “Put your frame on that table and let it dry,” Mr. Daehyun orders. All of the kids run to the table in the middle of the garden and dry their frame there. “Okay. Now, everyone stands infronts of the garden entrance. I will take a picture of you guys so that you can put it in your frame,” Mr. Daehyun says as he smiles. He is happy to see his students happy and enjoy the moment. All of the kids run to the garden entrance and start to pose. 
    “Jongie-ah! Stand besides me,” Sungyeol cheerfully says. “No, no, no, no. Jongie will be besides me,” Myungsoo says as he pulls Sungjong to his side. “Why don’t we put Sungjong in the middle? We can stand around him and it’s fair, right?” Sunggyu says, finally being fair since he is the eldest. “Yup, you’re right!” Woohyun agree. Mr. Daehyun only can smile to see his student’s attitudes. All of them pull Sungjong to the middle and they surround him. Sunggyu and Woohyun are standing on a bench behind Sungjong. Woohyun puts his right arm on Sunggyu’s shoulder while Sunggyu put his left arm on Woohyun’s shoulder. Their free arm is around Sungjong’s shoulder as the bend their body a little. Myungsoo and Sungyeol are standing at both of Sungjong sides as Myungsoo is hugging Sungjong’s right arm and Sungyeol is hugging the other side. Hoya and Dongwoo are infront of them, bending their legs a little. They even ask Sungjong to put his hands on their shoulder. When they’re ready, Mr. Daehyun take out his DSLR from his bag and take several pictures of them. “Okay, nice!” he exclaims. 
     “Let’s take a look at the pictures!” Dongwoo cheers as the leads the other to runs toward Mr. Daehyun. All of them surround their teacher who is already squatted so that it will be easy for the kids to see the picture. All of them laugh when they see the picture. It comes out nice but their faces are colorful because of the water color. “Okay. I will print it out for you guys. While waiting for me, I want you guys to take your frame and then put it in the class. After that, you wash your face and dry it with the towel in your locker. Don’t forget to wash your plate and brush,” Mr. Daehyun says and the kids nod as they run into the garden again to take the frame and go to the class.

In the bathroom…
    All of the kids wash their face and their belonging as ordered. “Oh, Jongie-ah~ you still have some on your cheeks,” Sungyeol says as he wipes the water color at Sungjong’s cheek. “Thank you, Yeollie-ah!” Sungjong says as he smiles. “You’re welcome,” Sungyeol replies as he smiles back. “Jongie-ah, let me help you to wipes your hair,” Woohyun says as he take Sungjong’s towel and wipes Sungjong’s wet hair. He really shows his brotherly side at that time. “Thank you, Woohyun hyung,” Sungjong says. He feels very happy when Woohyun wipes his hair. It feels like he has a caring brother that can take care of him. He feels safe. “Done,” Woohyun says as he gives back the towel to Sungjong. “Thanks again, hyungie,” Sungjong thanks the elder again. “No problem,” Woohyun smiles.
    After that, Myungsoo suddenly come towards Sungjong. At that time, everyone has already gone to the class. “Let me fix your hair, Jongie. Can I?” Myungsoo asks softly. “Is that okay?” Sungjong asks. “I want to do it,” Myungsoo smiles. “Up to you then,” Sungjong reply as he smiles. Myungsoo starts to fix Sungjong’s hair softly. “Your hair smells like strawberry,” Myungsoo states. “I love strawberry. So, that’s why I use strawberry shampoo,” Sungjong says cheerfully. “You’re just like my little sister,” Myungsoo says. “Why?” Sungjong innocently asks. “Her hair smells like strawberry too,” Myungsoo speaks out as he smiles. “Looks like you are really close and loves your little sister so much,” Sungjong says. “Yup! We’re very close. And you know what you’re just like her. But you’re the boy version of her. You have an aura that makes me want to protect you,” Myungsoo says. Sungjong can see the brotherly sides of Myungsoo at that time too. Suddenly, tears fall down from Sungjong’s eyes. “Omo! Don’t cry,” Myungsoo says as he wipes Sungjong’s tears. Sungjong smiles while looking at Myungsoo. This is why Sungjong loves his friends so much. Sometimes, they will be caring and sometime they will play together with Sungjong. 
    “I’m done,” Myungsoo says as he finishes fixing Sungjong’s hair. “Thank you, Myungie-ah~” Sungjong smiles brightly. “You’re welcome,” Myungsoo replies.“Let’s go back to the class,” Sungjong says as he pulls Myungsoo’s hand to the class.

In the class…
    “Sungjong-ah~ let us hang your towel,” Dongwoo and Hoya says. “It’s okay. I don’t want to burden you guys. I can do it myself,” Sungjong says softly. “It’s okay,” Dongwoo and Hoya say as they take the towel from Sungjong’s hand. “Ah~ Thank you, Dongwoo hyung and Hoya,” that’s only can says. “No problem,” they reply as they cheerfully hang the towel outside of the class.
    After they get back into the class, at the same time Mr. Daehyun also come back into the class with the pictures and the plastic stands for the frame. “Okay guys, here is the picture and the stand. Please take each and sit on the floor like earlier,” Mr. Daehyun orders and the kids follow. “Good. Now, open the back side of your frame and put the picture inside it. You can put it on the stand at home,” Mr. Daehyun says as he smiles. All the kids put the picture in their frame but Sungjong is having a hard time to put the picture in his frame. “Let me help you, Sungjong-ah~” Sunggyu says as he help Sungjong to put the picture in the frame. “Thank you, hyungie,” Sungjong smiles brightly. 
    “Okay, if you’re done, pack all of your things and get ready to go back home!” Mr. Daehyun announces. All of them pack their things and get ready to go back home. “Thank you, class~” Mr. Daehyun says. “Thank you, teacher~” all of them reply and then run out from the class. “Be careful,” Mr. Daehyun shouts at the kids. “Okay!” they shout back and Mr. Daehyun can hear their giggles. He only smiles and pack his things. 
    “Goodbye, everyone!” Sungjong says as he gets into the car and waves his both of his hands cheerfully. “Goodbye, Jongie!” the six kids reply as they wave their hand too. For Sungjong, that day was one of the best days he ever had and he will never forget what happened on that day. On that day, he can feel a brother love from his friends and he really like it. 
            
                                                    “I love you guys,” Sungjong says as he smiles.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! Here is the next chappie ^^

I hope you guys enjoy reading it :)

I'm sorry for the late late late update /bows/

I want to say sorry too that I will be updating this story at least once a month.

I hope you guys understand me since I need to focus on my study too~

Okay, then. Don't forget to comment :) I miss you guys and the comments.

Feel free to subscribes and upvotes too. Hihi...

*Mind my mistakes like always :D

Have a nice day! ^.^