Baking cake was fun!

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

Hey, guys! It's been a long time, right?

I'm really really really sorry for this late update and yet it's just short...

But I hope you guys enjoy it!

Im still sitting for exam so wish me luck, okay? ^^

Maybe I'll continue this story on someday in November coz my exam will done in that month.

Thank you for subscribing and upvoting and commenting and reading this story. Hehe...

Keep on commenting coz  I really love to read them.

Who knows it will become my strength in exam XD

I really love you guys / throws sarang everywhere /

Now, enjoy! <3


           “Okay, kids. Let’s decorate the cake! If you guys want to decorate the cake with fruits, try to search them in the refrigerator. Just take which one that you want,” Mrs. Lee says as she smiles. The kids quickly run to the refrigerator an open the door. The kids get various types of fruits from the refrigerator and bring them to the dinning table. Luckily the fruits were placed at the place where they can reach them. When they’re done, they quickly sit on the chairs that surround the dinning table. The cake is placed in the middle of table. Then, Mrs. Lee comes with a bottle of chocolate syrup and some more small decoration. She puts it on the table then head to the sink.  

            “I want us to be on the cake!” Sunggyu exclaimed. “To be on cake?” Woohyun ask in confusion. “We? On cake?” Sungyeol turn to ask with a question face. “You mean we sit on cake?” Myungsoo asks innocently. “I don’t think we can do that,” Sungjong gives his opinion. “We are too big,” Hoya says to agree with Sungjong. “We don’t understand, Sunggyu-ah~” Dongwoo says as he scratches his head. At this time, Sunggyu feels like he wants to slam his head to the kitchen wall. To see Sunggyu’s frustrated face, Mrs. Lee chuckles then join the kids. “What Sunggyu mean is he wants all of you on the cake but in a drawing form. For example, like this,” Mrs. Lee smiles as she plucks a green grape and put it on the middle of the cake. Then, she draws a body of a stickman as the grape is its head. She puts two dots with a smiling form using the chocolate syrup too on the grape. “There you go. Like this right, Sunggyu?” Mrs. Lee asks as she looks at the younger. “Yes, aunty! Like that!” Sunggyu says as he claps his hands in excitement.

            “Oh~ like that….” The other says in chorus. “Sorry, hyung. We don’t understand just now. Hehe…” Sungjong grins. “Its okay, Jongie. Now, let’s start our project!” Sunggyu exclaimed. “Before that, may I know who this is?” Woohyun asks as he points at the stickman before. “Since it’s in the middle, can we say that is Jongie?” Hoya asks. “I agree!” The other says in chorus then they laughs. “Okay, what about the others?” Myungsoo asks. Then, all of them put they own finger near the mouth while thinking. “Aha!” Dongwoo suddenly shouts and it makes the other shock. Woohyun almost fall down from the chair due to the shockness. “Dongwoo-yah! I almost fall, okay?” Woohyun pouts. “Hehe… I didn’t mean to,” Dongwoo grins. “So, whats the plan?” Sunggyu ask like a boss. “Remember the picture of ours at the school garden?” Dongwoo asks. The others nod. “We can do it like that, right?” Dongwoo asks again. “Yes! Brilliant! Sungjong is in the middle,” Sungyeol says and its cut by Hoya, “And we’re around him! Nice!” Hoya cheers while Sungyeol pouts at Hoya action. Hoya just grins at Sungyeol.

            “A little problem though,” Sunggyu suddenly voice out. “What’s the problem, hyung?” Sungjong asks in worried. “I don’t think we can do it like your mom. It’s quite hard,” Sunggyu explains. “Don’t worry, kids. Let me help you,” Mrs. Lee says with a warm smile. “But, I will only do the body. It’s your job to decorate the face, okay?” Mrs. Lee says. “Okay!” The kids exclaimed in chorus. Then, Mrs. Lee draws another six stickman with a grape as the head around the stickman before. After she finish it, the kids claps their hand like they’re just finish watching a great performance on stage. “Wah… it’s beautiful~” Woohyun praised. “Thank you. Now, I’ll let you guys continue while I cook something, okay?” Mrs. Lee asks. “Okay!” The kids cheers before they start to decorate the cake.

            “This is Sunggyu hyung,” Sungjong points out at one of the stickman on the top. The other agrees as they nod their head. “That’s mean; his eyes will be the smallest!” Woohyun exclaimed and the other laughs except Sunggyu who is pouting. “Don’t worry, hyung. Your eyes still look nice even they’re small,” Sungjong says to coax Sunggyu. In a blink of eyes, Sunggyu smiles back. Oh well, Sungjong is indeed a happy virus though. Hehe…

            After that, they start to draw on the grape according to their own special face feature. On Sunggyu stickman’s face, they draw two lines to show his small eyes while on Dongwoo stickman’s face, they draw a bigger size of smiling mouth. While for Hoya, they draw a normal face but they add a peace sign on Hoya stickman’s hand. On Woohyun stickman’s face, they draw a wink as he is known for his greasy side. As for Sungyeol’s, they draw a big smile and lastly for Myungsoo, they draw a pair of smiling eyes to show his new side, a cheerful side. They also draw Sungjong stickman’s eyes bigger than others.

            “Yay!!” They cheers happily as they’re satisfied with their work. Then, they beautify the cake with the small decorations. “We’re done!”  They exclaimed as they pass up(?) with each other. Mrs. Lee walks towards the kids. “You guys are done?” she asks. “Yes!” They reply in chorus. “Okay, then. I’ll do the rest and you guys can clean yourself. Go get some rest. I know you guys are tired,” Mrs. Lee says as she gives a warm smile. “Okay!” They kids reply and they head to Sungjong’s room to clean themselves. After cleaning themselves, they rest on Sungjong’s bed. Luckily it’s big and it can fit the seven kids. “Baking cake was fun!” Dongwoo exclaimed suddenly but he got no respond from the others. “Hey, you guys sleep already?” He asks and hoping for a respond. Well… he did get a respond but an unexpect respond. Sunggyu throws a small pillow towards Dongwoo as Dongwoo wakes him up. “Just go to sleep already, Dongwoo-yah~” he said in a sleepy tone before he sleeps back. “Arasseo~” Dongwoo replies with a soft voice while rolling his eyes before he hugs the small pillow and go to his dreamland.


THANK YOU <3