New student

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

    “Omma, it must be good in the new school, right?” Sungjong asks his mother, Mrs. Lee who is sitting on the sofa. “Of course, dear. I’m sorry that I have to change your school,” says Mrs. Lee. “It’s okay, omma. You send me to another school because appa has to change his work place. So, I don’t care about it even if I feel a little bit sad to leave my friends.” Sungjong smiles to Mrs. Lee. He doesn’t want his mother to feel guilty. “Good boy.” Mrs. Lee pats Sungjong’s head softly. “Now, go to sleep. You need to go to school tomorrow. I need to wait for your appa. I know you want to meet many new friends tomorrow, right?” Mrs. Lee asks her son. “Of course, omma!” says the little kid with delight. “Goodnight! I love you.” Sungjong kisses his mother’s both cheeks and runs away to his bedroom. “I hope you will like the school, Jongie. Goodnight.” Mrs. Lee whispers as Sungjong is there. She smiles then.
 
The next day… 
    “Omma, appa. Good morning!” greets Sungjong to his parent. He walks down the stairs and runs to his mother. He hugs his mother and kisses his father’s cheek. “Good morning, dear,” says Mr and Mrs. Lee simultaneously. “Appa, I will make new friends today. I really can’t wait to see them,” says Sungjong with a bright smile after he sits down on the chair. “I hope you can make more friends, son. Remember, not to be naug-…” Sungjong raises his hand and it makes his father stop talking. “Not to be naughty and study well.” Sungjong continues his father’s word with a cute expression on his face. “Right, appa?” the little kid smiles to his father. “Haha… good to know that you still remember what I always said to you.” Mr. Lee smiles to his son. Sungjong is his only son with his wife. That’s why he wants the best for Sungjong. 
    “Enough with that. Now, here is your pancake. Eat well, okay dear?” says Mrs. Lee to Sungjong. “Thanks, omma,” mutters Sungjong as he start eating his pancake with a smile.

In infinite class…
    There are six boys in the class. Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol and Myungsoo. Sunggyu is playing with Woohyun who sits beside him while Dongwoo is sleeping with his head on the table. Hoya is reading his new storybook titled Rumplestitlskin. Sungyeol is coloring and Myungsoo is in his own world, staring outside the window.
    Suddenly, the class door is opened by their class teacher, Mr. Daehyun. All of them start to pay attention to the teacher and stop doing they own work except Dongwoo who is still sleeping. Hoya, who is sitting beside him quickly shakes his shoulder to wake him up. Dongwoo quickly wakes up and sits straight. He rubs his eyes for a while before paying attention to the teacher. 

    “Okay everyone. Today, we have a new student,” 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So, first chapter. :) How is it? Please comment. 

The next chapter will be next week since I'm busy with school. So sorry...

Thank you for subscribing! /gives each of you chocolate/ :D

Mind my spelling and mistakes :)