Visit Sunggyu

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

   "Okay, kids. Tomorrow, we will have an art class. Don't forget to bring your water color, brush and its plate. Okay?" Mr. Daehyun asks the kids. "Okay!" All of them reply happily. "Good. Now, pack your things and wait for me at the carpark," Mr. Daehyun orders. All the six kids nod. "Okay. Thank you, class," Mr. Daehyun says as he smiles and walks out from the class. The six kids pack their things and clear their table. 
   "Come on, everyone!" The cheerful Dongwoo says. "Wait, I forgot to give you guys the lemon candy," Sungjong says as he open his bag and take a yellow pouch. He opens the pouch and takes out the lemon candy. The other five surround him waiting for the lemon candy. Sungjong smiles and start to give the lemon candy for each of them. "Thank you!" All of them say as they hug Sungjong. Myungsoo even give a light kiss at Sungjong's right cheek and it makes Sungjong blushes. The others shock to see what happen. They're jealous maybe. "Okay! Let's go!" Dongwoo cheers as he pull Sungjong's hand out from the class. "Yah! Wait for us!" Sungyeol shouts as he runs out from the class too. The others just follow them. 

At the carpark...
        "Okay, get into the car," Mr. Daehyun orders his students. "Jongie-ah... Sit with me, okay?" Myungsoo asks. "Sure!" Sungjong replies as he smiles. "Nope. Sit besides me, okay?" Sungyeol asks as he hold Sungjong’s left hand. "Huh? Okay. I can sit between you guys then," Sungjong smiles. "What about me? I want to sit besides you too," Woohyun pouts at Sungjong. "Huh? How can I sit with you?" Sungjong asks confused. "I also want to sit with you," Hoya mutters while Dongwoo nods at Hoya's words to show that he also want to sits besides Sungjong. "I already asked Sungjong to sit besides me. So, get out of my way," Myungsoo says as he pull Sungjong's right hand and get into the car. Sungyeol also get into the car and sits besides Sungjong. Now, Sungjong is between Myungsoo and Sungyeol at the last seat. The other three pouts and don't want to get into the car. 
    "Guys, why you don't want to get into the car?" Mr. Daehyun asks. "I want to sit besides Sungjong," Woohyun reply. "Me too," Hoya mutters. "Same goes to me," Dongwoo pouts. "Guys... Just get into the car will you?" Mr. Daehyun asks in a soft tone. He pats their head. "No..." They reply and cross their arms. Mr. Daehyun sighs. "If the situation is like this, then I have to decide it for you guys," The three of them smile when they know they will have the chance to sit besides Sungjong. But, the smile is not last-longer when something happpen. "Sungjong, come out from the car," Mr. Daehyun orders. Sungjong come out from the car and stands besides Hoya. "Myungsoo and Sungyeol, just sit at the last seat. Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya, sit infront of them," Mr. Daehyun orders. "Sungjong, you can sit besides me," He continues. "What?" All of them ask in shock except Sungjong. "But..." All of them want to protest but Mr. Daehyun cut it out. "No objection. Just get inside the car," Mr. Daehyun says as he walks to the driver seat. Sungjong just giggles when he sees all of his friends are pouting and walks to the front seat. Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya get into the car and they're pouting together with Myungsoo and Sungyeol. 
    The situation in the car become silent since the five kids still not satisfied with their teacher decision. Woohyun, Hoya, Myungsoo and Sungyeol just look outside through the window while Dongwoo just keep on playing with his hand since he sit between Hoya and Woohyun. Mr. Daehyun smiles at Sungjong who is looking at him with a smile too. "Jongie, you bring a lot of change in them," Mr. Daehyun says in his heart and continues driving while smiling.

Infront of Sunggyu's house...
    Mr. Daehyun presses the doorbell and waits for someone to open the door. After a minutes passed, the door open by Mrs. Kim. "Hello and good morning Mrs. Kim," Mr. Daehyun greets. The six kids also greet Mrs. Kim. "Oh, Mr. Daehyun. Good morning," Mrs. Kim greets back with smiles. "Hi, kids," Mrs. Kim smiles at the six kids. They also smile back to Mrs. Kim. "Oh. Come in. Sunggyu is in his bedroom. Let me show you," Mrs. Kim says and let her guests get inside the house. Mr. Daehyun already informed her that he want to visit Sunggyu with the six kids. They go to the second floor where Sunggyu's bedroom is. "My dear Gyu, may I come in?" Mrs. Kim asks as she knocks the door. "Sure, omma," Sunggyu reply from inside. Mrs. Kim gets into the room alone. "Dear, I have something for you," Mrs. Kim says as she smiles at the little one. Sunggyu is playing his mother's Ipad. He's completely healing right now. “What is it, omma?" He asks as he put down the Ipad besides him and sits on his bed. He doesn't know that his friends and teacher will come to visit him. Mr. Daehyun asks Mrs. Kim to not tell Sunggyu about it since he wants to make a surprise for him.
    “Someone is coming!” Mrs. Kim says with a wide smile. “Who?” Sunggyu asks in confusion.  "Come in!" Mrs. Kim orders. Mr. Daehyun and the kids come into the room. "Hi, Sunggyu hyung!" Sungjong greets as he jumps on the bed and hugs Sunggyu. "I miss you!" He exclaims. "Sunggyu giggles at Sungjong's words.”I miss you too," he replies as he release the hug. "Gyugyu! How are you?" It's Woohyun turn to jumps on the bed and hugs the elder. "I'm okay, Woohyun-ah. Don't worry," Sunggyu answers as he release the hug and pats Woohyun's head. "Sunggyu!" Dongwoo, the cheerful one shouts as he runs to Sunggyu and hugs him. Sunggyu just giggles at Dongwoo. Then, it's Hoya's turn to hug Sunggyu. "Sunggyu hyung! I'm happy to see you alright," He says as he smiles to Sunggyu. Sunggyu smiles back. "Thanks, Hoya!" He mutters. "Gyu hyung!!!!" The tallest among the kids, Sungyeol shouts and then sit infront of Sunggyu on the bed. He blinks his eyes at Sunggyu. "Aish! Sungyeol-ah. Stop that," Sunggyu says as he takes his pillow to cover his red face. He is shy when Sungyeol look at him like that. "Myungie! Come and greets Gyu hyung!” Sungjong calls. 
    “Huh? Myungie? Myungsoo?”Sunggyu asks in confuse. Sungjong just smiles as he nods. Myungsoo get inside room slowly and approaches Sunggyu. “Err… Hi, Sunggyu hyung!” Myungsoo greets as he wave his hand awkwardly. “Myungsoo-ah! You’re back!” Sunggyu cheers as he jump down from his bed and hugs Myungsoo. Myungsoo is relief that Sunggyu not awkward with him and he hugs Sunggyu back. Then, Sunggyu release the hug and pull Myungsoo’s hand to the bed where the other five kids sit on. They sit together on the king size bed. 
    “How are you, Sunggyu?” Mr. Daehyun asks his student. “I’m okay. Thanks for coming, teacher,” Sunggyu replies as he smiles. “No problem,” Mr. Daehyun smiles back. “I will make snacks and drinks for you guys,” Mrs. Kim says as she walks out from the room. “Let me help you with that,” Mr. Daehyun says as he follows Mrs. Kim out frm the room. Actually they want to give the kids privacy. 
    “Oh, Sunggyu hyung. This is for you,” Sungjong mutters as he gives Sunggyu a lemon candy. “Wow! Lemon candy!” Sunggyu cheers. He takes the lemon candy happily and eats it. Then, "Wait. I want to ask you guys something," Sunggyu suddenly says.  "What is it?" Sungyeol asks. "Errmmm... You guys got the lemon candy on the table a few days ago, right?" Sunggyu asks. All of them nod except Sungjong. "You, Sungjong? Sunggyu asks the younger. "Errmm... I didn't have it..." Sungjong answers slowly. "Is that mean you're the one who gave us the lemon candy?" Sunggyu asks as he looks into Sungjong's eyes. "Errmmm..." Sungjong hesitates to tell the truth.  Dongwoo, Myungsoo,Woohyun and Sungyeol also look at Sungjong. Hoya is the only one that calmly smiles since he knows that Sungjong gave it. 
     "Hoya, you know who gave it to us, right?" Woohyun look at Hoya. "Huh? I... don't know," Hoya reply. "You lied. Tell us," Woohyun says. Now, all the eyes are at Hoya. "Errr... Sungjong-ah... A little helps here..." Hoya says panic. "Okay, I'll tell the truth," Sungjong's words make the five kids give attention to him. "Yes, I'm the one who give the lemon candy to you guys. I... I just..." Sungjong stops when the five kids suddenly hug him. "Thank you, Sungjong-ah!” Sunggyu says. “That’s so sweet of you,” Dongwoo mutters. They release the hug and look at Sungjong’s blur face. “Hey! What’s wrong?” Myungsoo asks. Hoya also gets near them and feels weird when he sees Sungjong’s blur face. 
    “Sungjong-ah! Are you okay?” Sungyeol’s turn to ask. “Huh? Oh, yes. I’m okay. It just that I’m shock,” Sungjong explains as he smiles. “May I know why did you give us the lemon candy?” Woohyun asks. “Hmm… because I want to be friend with you guys. My mom said that lemon candy can help me to find friends,” Sungjong cheerfully states. All of them giggle then. “Sorry that we didn’t want to be friend with you last time,” Sunggyu says. “It’s okay. The important thing right now is you guys have become my friends,” Sungjong says as he opens his arm widely to hug all of his friends. The other six kids hug Sungjong. “This is what I really want. I have many friends now,” Sungjong says. “Same goes to me,” Sunggyu reply and the other just nod.
      “Awww! So sweet…” Someone suddenly says. It’s Mrs. Kim. The kids release the hug and faces Mrs. Kim who is bringing a tray with biscuits on it. Mr. Daehyun is following Mrs. Kim at the back and he is bringing a tray with the glass and a jug of orange juice on it. The kids are blushing when they heard Mrs. Kim said like that.
“Okay, kids. Let’s eat,” Mrs. Kim says as she puts the biscuits on Sunggyu’s study table. All of the kids jump down from the bed and rush to take the biscuits. They eat the biscuits happily while sitting on a soft carpet in Sunggyu’s bedroom. They even feeds each other. Mrs. Kim and Mr. Daehyun only can smile and sometimes laugh when the kids make joke.  
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally I can update it! :) I hope you guys like it ^.^

I'm really sorry for the late update :( I'm quite busy this nowadays.

But, I hope I didn"t disappointed you guys with this update :D

Anyway, thanks for everything /throws roses/

Like always, mind my mistakes, okay? hihi...

-Don't forget to watch infinite's new teaser ^.^ can"t wait for the mv :)

Love u guys ^^