Reward: A pack of lemon candies

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

The next day at Woollim Kindergarten…
    “Hi, Myungie!” Sungjong greets the ice prince, Myungsoo. He quickly sits at his place beside Myungsoo. “How are you?” asks Sungjong when Myungsoo didn’t respond to him. “Don’t bother me. And I want you to remember this. DON’T CALL ME MYUNGIE!” Myungsoo warns. He almost raised his voice at Sungjong. Sungjong immediately freezes at his place. 

Flashback…

   “Hmm… like this. First, you must always greet them even if they don’t like you. Don’t forget to show your sweet smile when you greet them. If they don’t respond or they get mad at you, you just smile at them. Don’t retort back. Understand?” Mrs. Lee asks her son. “But why, omma?” Sungjong asks in confusion. “Because… if you talk back, they will be madder at you. If that happens, they will hate you more. Do you understand now?” Mrs. Lee pats his son’s head. “I understand now, omma. Thank you. That’s why I love you so much.” Sungjong smiles and hugs his mother. Mrs. Lee smiles at his son’s words. “I love you too, Jongie.” 

Flashback end.
    
    Sungjong smiles at Myungsoo like what his mother told him to do. “Okay, Myungsoo.” Myungsoo turns his face to the window side. “Why is he still smiling even if I’m already mad at him? He should be crying or something. Just like the girls always do when I get mad at them.” He whispers to himself. “Stop it, Myungsoo. You don’t need to think about that girly kid.” His heart says to himself. 
    “Good morning, everyone!” Mr. Daehyun greets his students. “Good morning, teacher!” Sungjong greets his teacher back with a cheerful voice. However, he stops smiling when he realize that he’s the only one who greets back Mr. Daehyun. He turns to Sunggyu and Woohyun when he hears them laughing. 
    “Woohyun and Sunggyu, what’s so funny about it?” Mr. Daehyun glares at the two kids. “Nothing, teacher,” answers Sunggyu. “Good Sungjong. You’re the first student from this class who greets me back. You seem happy today.” Mr. Daehyun praises the little kid. “Thank you, teacher.” Sungjong thanks his teacher. 
    “Oh, yes! Sungyeol is sick, so he won’t come today.” Mr. Daehyun informs his student. “Sungyeol is sick?” Sungjong asks in his heart. “He caught a fever yesterday.” Mr. Daehyun says as if he knows what Sunjong is thinking.
    “Okay. Today, we’re going to draw something. Since Sungyeol is not here, I want you guys to search for a partner,” says the teacher. “Why do we have to pair up?” Myungsoo asks coldly. He knows he will be paired with Sungjong since Sunggyu will choose Woohyun and Hoya will choose Dongwoo like always. Before Sungjong comes to the kindergarten, Myungsoo always pairs up with Sungyeol. He’s okay with that since he’s already used to it. Sungyeol didn’t talk much when they’re pairing together. That’s why Myungsoo feels a little bit comfortable with him. 
    “Myungsoo, just pairs up. Why? Did Sungjong bully you?” asks Mr. Daehyun. Sungjong immediately turns his face to Myungsoo. He really wanst to know what will Myungsoo say about it. “No…” Myungsoo answers and that makes Sungjong smiles. But, his smile not last longer when he hears what Myungsoo say after the word “no”. “But, he is too talkative. I mean, too cheerful,” Sungjong pouts at Myungsoo’s words. “Okay then, Myungsoo. Like this. Dongwoo! Can you be partner with Sungjong?” Mr. Daehyun asks. Dongwoo just nods. “Good. So, Myungsoo. You’ll be partner with Hoya. Is that okay with you?” Myungsoo nods at his teacher’s question since he ever be partner with Hoya when Dongwoo and Sungyeol absent. Hoya is also like Sungyeol. He didn’t talk much when he has to be Myungsoo’s partner. He only become talkative when he’s with Dongwoo. 
    “Okay, then. Sit with your partner and start to draw anything that you like. I’ll choose the winner after you finish it. Understand, kids?” asks Mr. Daehyun to his students. “What is the reward for this time, teacher?” Woohyun asks. “Hmm… how about a pack of lemon candies?” suggests the teacher. “Lemon candy? I love it and I really have to win this,” Sungjong mutters in his heart. He really loves lemon candy. In his room, he has a big jar of lemon candies. He will eat it anytime especially when he is sad. 
    “Okay, teacher!” Dongwoo answers his teacher with excitement. “Good. I’ll give you 30 minutes to finish your drawing. You may start now,” orders Mr. Daehyun with smile. 
    The six students start to discuss with their own partner on what are they going to draw. Mr. Daehyun just sits at his place and smirks at his students. “Draw well, kids. I really want you guys to be best friends like the other students. That’s why I love you guys  grouping. Maybe sometime I have to change your partners,” he whispers to himself. 
    “Dongwoo hyung, what are we going to draw?” asks Sungjong to Dongwoo. Dongwoo turns to face his partner. “Hmm… I don’t know. But, I really want to win that lemon candy,” Dongwoo pouts. “Me too,” Sungjong starts to feel comfortable with Dongwoo since Dongwoo wants to talk to him. “Ha! Maybe we can draw ourselves with lemon candies falling down like the rain. What do you think?” suggests Sungjong with a bright smile on his face. “Nice. I never thought of that idea. Let’s starts drawing,” Dongwoo claps his hand a little bit before he starts to draw himself on the drawing block. Sungjong also starts to draw himself besides Dongwoo. “Maybe he can be one of my good friends. He seems nice,” Dongwoo thinks. 

After 30 minutes…
    “Okay, kids. Times up. Show me your drawing,” orders Mr. Daehyun. All of the students hands up their drawing with their own partner. “Good. But, can I request something?” The question from their teacher make them put the drawing down. “What is it?” asks the older one, Sunggyu. “I want you and your partner to come in front here and explain why you draw it. Can you?” Mr. Daehyun mutters. Sungjong and Dongwoo face each others and then nods. “Anything for lemon candy!” Dongwoo says excitedly. “I know you love lemon candy so much, Dongwoo. Since you’re too excited, I want you and Sungjong to explain your drawing first. It looks unique,” Mr. Daehyun praises the two kids. Dongwoo quickly catch Sungjong’s wrist and pull him in front. Sungjong only can smile. He also wants the lemon candy.
    “Start now,” orders the teacher. “This is Sungjong’s idea actually. Since both of us love lemon candy, we decided to draw like this,” Dongwoo shows the drawing that he and Sungjong draw just now. “I really hope that Dongwoo hyung and I can win the lemon candies today,” adds Sungjong. “Okay. Thank you. You may sit now,” Mr.  Daehyun smile. “I hope you can change them, Sungjong. I can see that Dongwoo already comfortable with you,” he hoping in his heart. “Next, Sunggyu and Woohyun,” Mr. Daehyun calls. 
    Sunggyu and Woohyun stand up and walk to the front. “This is the combination of our idea. Sunggyu really want to draw a hamster but it turn into a cat. So, I suggest that maybe we can draw a cat since I love it very much. Sunggyu refuse my suggestion. He still wants to draw a hamster. Then, we decided to mix both of the animals,” Woohyun explains and shows the drawing. The head is look like a cat’s head but the body is like a hamster. “It’s look like a kitten, Sunggyu and Woohyun.” Mr. Daehyun comments with a smirk. Woohyun just smiles. “So, the title for this drawing is a kitten,” Sunggyu says. 
    “Okay, kids. You may sit now,” orders Mr. Daehyun. “Next, Hoya and Myungsoo,” the teacher calls the last partner. Both of them walk to the front. “This is me,” Hoya says as he points at a boy with a purple outfit from head to toe and holding a purple balloon in the drawing. “And this one is Myungsoo,” he continues as he point at the boy with a black outfit and also holding a balloon but it’s a black one. “This drawing shows our favourite colour,” Hoya smiles. Myungsoo just keep quiet besides Hoya. “Myungsoo, anything that you want to say?” asks Mr. Daehyun. He know that Myungsoo become like that just because of an incident. “No, I just want the lemon candy.” He answers coldly. “Okay. You may sit now.” Mr. Daehyun smiles to the both kids.
    “So, who do you think will win this time?” Mr. Daehyun asks his students. All of them answer that they themselves will win it. “Hmm… okay. Keep quiet now. I will announce it,” Mr. Daehyun stops for a while to make the kids more nervous. All of them immediately quiet so that they can know the result. 

“The winner is…” 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! Here is the next chapter. :) 

Actually, I want to update it yesterday. But, I have to finish my homework first. 

I'm sorry... Forgive me, okay? /smiles/

Thank you so much for waiting, subscribing and commenting! 

Please comment more. I love to read it. :D

Can I ask something from you guys?

I just want you guys to decide who will win the competition.

Which partner that you want to be the winner for the drawing competition?

Dongwoo and Sungjong? Or Sunggyu and Woohyun? Or Myungsoo and Hoya?

Please help me to choose it. I will continue writing it base on your vote. 

So, enjoy the story! :) And don't forget to decide which partner that you want to win the competition. 

- mind my mistakes. :D 

/throw presents, candies and chocolates/^-^