Same apron ^^

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

           

The next day…
    “Did you bring everything that I want yesterday?” Mr. Daehyun asks his students. “Yes!” All of the seven students reply cheerfully. “Good. Take it all out. We’re going to do something fun today,” Mr. Daehyun orders as he smiles. The seven kids take out their properties and put it on their table. “Okay. Today we’re going to make a souvenir,” Mr. Daehyun says. “What type of souvenir, teacher?” The hyperactive Dongwoo asks. "We are going to make a photo frame," Mr. Daehyun says. "A photo frame??? But how?" Sungyeol asks. The other kids nod at Sungyeol's word. "Never made it before?" Mr. Daehyun asks his students. All of the kids shake their head to show that they never made it before. 
     "But I ever seen how people made it before," Woohyun speaks out. "Really? Then, tell me how they do it," Mr. Daehyun smiles. He loves to see the kids become more active in the class. He really feels thankful to Sungjong because Sungjong is the one who make they become like that. "Err... I don't remember. Hehe..." Woohyun reply as he scratches his head. Mr. Daehyun chuckles to see Woohyun action. "It’s okay, Woohyun. We will learn it today," Mr. Daehyun says as he smiles. "Yay!!!" All of them cheers to hear that their teacher willing to teach them. 
      "Hmm... If I want to arrange back your seat, do you want it?" Mr. Daehyun suddenly asks. "No! I don't want!" Myungsoo is the first one to give the answer. "Me too," It’s Sungyeol’s turn to answer. "I want it!" Sunggyu and Woohyun cheers but then they laugh when they realize that they're saying the same words. "Dongwoo hyung and I also want to change," Hoya says. "Okay, what about you, Sungjong? Do you want it?" Mr. Daehyun asks the maknae in the class. "I'll just follow your decision, teacher, " Sungjong smiles cutely. 
"So cute..." Sungyeol suddenly exclaims as he pinches both of Sungjong's cheeks. "Aarww..." Sungjong groans and it make Sungyeol release the pinches. "Is it hurt? I'm sorry... You're just too cute," Sungyeol says with a sad face. "It's okay. It's not hurt actually," Sungjong reply with a smile. Sungyeol smiles back but then he realizes that the other five kids glare at him. Well… he just giggles and then pay attention to the teacher again. 
"Kids... I think we don’t need to arrange the seat again,” Mr. Daehyun suddenly says. That one sentence makes everyone accepts Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong pouts. Myungsoo and Sungyeol already stand up and cheering because they still can seat besides Sungjong. Sungjong only smiles since he even doesn’t care who will sit besides him. When Mr. Daehyun sees the four kids are pouting, he feels pity on them. So, he decides to gather them together on the floor. 
      “Why don’t we sit on the floor together? It will be more fun if we do the photo frame together,” Mr. Daehyun decides. Hearing that sentences, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo smiles brightly while Myungsoo and Sungyeol stops cheering. Sungjong just smiles like always. “Come and sit down here,” Mr. Daehyun orders as he point at the floor which is covered by big white tiles. “Come on!” Sungyeol says as he pulls Sungjong right hands to sit on the floor. Myungsoo feels jealous and he quickly hold Sungjong's left hand. "Let's go!" Myungsoo cheers as he follows Sungyeol and Sungjong sits down on the floor. Now, Sungjong is between Sungyeol and Myungsoo. "The others? Come down here," Mr. Daehyun smiles. All of them refuse and shakes their head. "But, why?" Mr. Daehyun asks, completely confuse. "Jongie..." Sunggyu whines and that one name makes Mr. Daehyun realize about something. "Hmm… This must be that they want to sit besides Sungjong.” Mr. Daehyun whispers in his heart.
      "Hmm... Well kids. Let's play rock, paper, and scissor. Only two people can sit besides Sungjong. That's fair right?" Mr. Daehyun decides. "Okay!" Sunggyu cheers as he jumps a little. "Sungyeol and Myungsoo, you guys need to play rock, paper, scissor too," Mr. Daehyun calls. Reluctantly, Myungsoo and Sungyeol forced themselves to stand and walk towards their teacher and the other kids. They even pout at their teacher. "Sungjong, come here. Stand besides me," Mr. Daehyun orders. "I don't need to play the rock, paper, scissor with them?" Sungjong asks. "No need, Jongie," Mr. Daehyun replies as he smiles. "Huh? Why?" Sungjong asks again. "Because... I need to decide who will sit beside you," Mr. Daehyun says as he pats Sungjong's head. "Huh? But, Myungie and Sungyeol already sat besides me just now," Sungjong mumbles but Mr. Daehyun still can hear it. "It's okay, Jongie. You are okay to sit with anyone, right?" Mr. Daehyun asks the little kid. "Sure," Sungjong reply shortly. "Good boy," Mr. Daehyun praises Sungjong. 
     "Okay. You guys may start now," Mr. Daehyun says. So, with that the six kids start to play rock, paper, and scissor. After 2 minutes, the result comes out. Sunggyu and Hoya win. The other pouts at the result. "It's okay, guys. Maybe next time is your turn," Mr. Daehyun try to coax the other. Mr. Daehyun is happy when the kids smiles again. 
     "So, let's start our work now," Mr.Daehyun orders. All of the kids sit on the floor. They sit around the newspaper that Mr. Daehyun put so that the water colour with not make the floor dirty. "Here, kids. Take your apron," Mr. Daehyun orders. All of the kids take the apron that their teacher gives. "Wahh!!! Mine is the same colour as Sungjong's! It's as yellow as lemon candy!" Myungsoo cheerfully states. "Mine too!" Woohyun cheers. "Hmmm... I want the same too..." Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Hoya whine. Mr. Daehyun only can shake his head and smiles. Even he feels tired because of the kid’s requests, the feels gone immediately when he sees the kids smile. So, he tries his best to fulfill everything that the kids want. 
      "Wait here for a while. I will change your apron with another class," Mr. Daehyun says as he smiles at the four kids that want the same apron with Sungjong. "Yeay!" they cheer as they take off the apron and give it to Mr. Daehyun. Then, Mr. Daehyun goes to the next class to change the apron. After 3 minutes, he come back into the class and gives the aprons to the kids. "Yay!" All of them cheers as now they're already wear the apron which is the same like Sungjong. 
      
                                                  "So, let's start our project!"  

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! Finally, I can update this story. ^^

But, I'm sorry that it just a short one... /bows/

Well... I hope you guys enjoy the little moment between them in this chapter :D

Oh, yes! Please do comment more ^.^ I really miss to read your comments. ^u^

Till here then. See you guys in the next chappie <3

- Like always, mind my mistakes :)

* That picture is not mine. Just found out that it's cute ^^

HAVE A NICE DAY!  ^.^