I miss Haera...

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

    “Your lemon candies,” Mrs. Lee answers. “My what? Lemon candy? No way, omma. It’s mine!” Sungjong waves his hands in front of his mother. He starts to pout. “Yes, dear. Your lemon candy. Do you want to hear a story about a lemon candy boy?” Mrs. Lee asks as she pats her son’s head. Sungjong smiles as he nods. 
“Okay then. Like this. Once upon a time, there was a little boy around your age who was lonely. He doesn’t have any friends. So one day, there was an old woman approached him when he was playing swing at the playground alone. The old woman said, “Son, what are you doing here?” The little boy faced the old woman and the answered, “I’m playing the swing… alone.” His eyes watery and became red after saying that. “Don’t cry. Maybe I can help you,” the old woman said as she pats the little boy’s head. The little boy wiped his tears and then asked, “Really? But, how?” he looked confused. “With this,” the old woman showed a packet of lemon candies to the little one. “With lemon candy?” the little boy asked again. “Yes. You just need to give this to anyone that you want to be friend with. Trust me. But make sure you smile when you give this to them,” the old woman explained as she gave the lemon candies to the boy. 
    “Thank you, grandma. I hope it work,” the little boy took the lemon candies with a bright smile on his face. He started to walk away to find his schoolmates. And guess what? The little boy really got many friends after he gave the lemon candies. He keep on giving the lemon candy to his friends since all his classmates love lemon candy. So, because of lemon candy, he’s not lonely again,” Mrs. Lee ends her story with smile.
   “Wow! Lemon candy can do that? I want to try it too, then,” Sungjong’s says excitedly. “But, I don’t think they will accept it if you give them by hand,” Mrs. Lee mutters. “So, how? By leg?” Sungjong asks as he giggles at his own word. Mrs. Lee also giggles at his son’s question. “No, Jongie. Maybe you can put them on each of your friend’s tables since you’re the one who come the earliest. Am I right?” Mrs. Lee asks. “Hmm… okay. I will do it tomorrow then.” Sungjong smiles. 
   “Good. Now, go change your uniform and after this I will cook your favourite food,” Mrs. Lee orders. “Yay! I will go right now,” Sungjong cheers as he run to his bedroom. Mrs. Lee giggles at her son’s attitude. “I’m happy that you have a friend now, Jongie,” she smiles then.

At Myungsoo’s house…
    “Omma!” Myungsoo calls as he runs to his mother who is waiting for him back from school. He quickly hugs his mother and cry. “Hey, Myungie. Are you okay?” Mrs. Kim asks softly as she hugs Myungsoo back. She then pats Myungsoo head so that her son will calm back. When Myungsoo keeps on crying, Mrs. Kim decides to bring his son to the living room. She then puts Myungsoo on her lap. “Myungie, why are you crying? Are you hurt? Hmm?” Mrs. Kim try to asks her son again. 
    Myungsoo lift his head up and faces his mother. “I miss Haera,” He says. Mrs. Kim quickly wipes the little boy’s tears. She is really shock to see her son crying just now. It’s has been a long time that Myungsoo didn’t cry. The last time she saw him cry is when her daughter, Haera passed away. “Why so suddenly?” Mrs. Kim asks. “Someone… reminds…me…of…her…,” Myungsoo mutters one by one as he sobs. “Who is that?” Mrs. Kim asks again. She pats Myungsoo’s head to calm the little boy. “The new student,” Myungsoo answers shortly. “I know you miss Haera. Me too. I miss her too. Maybe, you should go to sleep now, Myungie. Calm yourself. I don’t want you to fall sick,” Mrs. Kim suggests. She faces her son and wipes the tears at Myungsoo’s cheeks. 
    “Omma, can you sleep besides me?” Myungsoo asks. His eyes still red since he cry a lot. “Sure, darling. Anything for you,” Mrs. Kim smiles as she follows Myungsoo to the bedroom.

In the bedroom…
    “Omma, sing me a song.” Myungsoo requests. “Okay, baby. Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little star. How I wonder what you are,” Myungsoo slowly close his eyes and sleeps like a baby. Mrs. Lee stops singing after her son sleep. She then kiss Myungsoo forehead. “Sweet dream, darling.” She whispers at Myungsoo’s ear as she smiles.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! Another chapter here. I'm sorry since it is a short chapter. :(

Sorry again /bows/

Oh yes! The exam was over. Yahoo! :D

Have you guys try to dance to Destiny choreography? For me, It was a little bit hard. I tried it yesterday. :)

Be mine is more harder than Destiny, i think. Try it. It's fun! ^-^

Hehe... anyway, thanks for commenting, subscribing and upvoting. I really appriciate it. /throw namu's heart/

Like always, mind my mistakes and enjong reading it. :D