Flashback ^^

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

 

Hi, everyone! Shock to see me again? /blinks/ hehe...

Yes, I am supposed to be on semi-hiatus but I guess many of you kinda dissapointed with the ice cream chapter since there is no alljong moments in detail. Sorry :(

So, here I am writing this flashback where they are feeding each other ^^

I hope you guys will like it :)

And... don't forget to comment. I love to read your comments, guys! It made my day <3

Now, Enjoy!     


Flashback…

     Okay, kids. Go eat your ice cream,” Mrs. Nam says and the kids quickly reach for the spoon before eating a spoon full of their ice cream. “Maa!!!” All of them say in chorus. Mr. and Mrs. Nam only chuckle at their actions as they continue to eat their own ice cream. “Sungjong-ah, open your mouth~” Woohyun, who sits in front of Sungjong says lovely as he put a spoon full of his ice cream near Sungjong’s mouth. “Hurmm?” Sungjong asks as he blinks. “Try some of my ice cream,” Wohyun says with smiles. “Oh! Neh, hyung,” Sungjong smiles back and eat the ice cream. “Hmm… yours is delicious, hyung!” Sungjong exclaims. “You should order this sometimes,” Woohyun suggests as he continue eating his ice cream. “Neh, hyung,” Sungjong smiles sweetly. Then, “Jongie~ mine is also nice. It does even have some strawberries in the ice cream,” Myungsoo says as he wants to feed Sungjong his ice cream. “Strawberry?! I like it!” Sungjong exclaims happily as he open his mouth to eat the ice cream that Myungsoo give. “Hmmm… this is also yummy!” Sungjong says as he smiles at Myungsoo, who sits besides him. “Right?! That’s why I like it!” Myungsoo cheers.

     Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol stare at the moments between Woohyun and Myungsoo with Sungjong. They feel jealous and they decide to do something. The four of them take a spoon full of their own ice cream and put it near Sungjong’s mouth at the same time. “Yah! I’m the one who want to feed him first!” Sungyeol states. “Liar. I’m first!” Sunggyu says as he mehrong at Sungyeol. “Yah! I’m first, everyone~” Hoya claims. “Yah! Yah! Yah! What’s with this nonsense? I’m the first that want to feed him,” Dongwoo says with a big smile on his face. “Mwoh?!” Sungyeol, Hoya and Sunggyu raise their voice a little. “Yah, kids. Stop it. Why don’t you just feed Sungjong want by one?” Mrs. Nam suggests and Mr. Nam nods. “Yes, hyungs, Hoya and Sungyeol. Woohyun hyung and Myungie also fed me one by one,” Sungjong agrees as he gives a warm smile to his friends. Woohyun and Myungsoo smile at each other hearing Sungjong’s words. “Yah, both of you, stop smiling like that,” Sunggyu says. “What? Are you jealous that Sungjong loves us more? Hurm?” Woohyun asks playfully as he raises one of his eyebrows and Myungsoo laughs at him. “Mworago? In your dream,” Hoya says and then he faces Sungjong. “You love me more, right?” Hoya asks. “Looks like someone is daydreaming here. Of course he loves me more, right, Sungjong?” Dongwoo asks. Sungyeol is about to open his mouth but he stops when Sungjong cut in. “Hyungs, Hoya, Sungyeol and Myungsoo, I love you guys equally~ don’t be like this… I will eat the ice cream, neh?” Sungjong says as he blinks cutely to calm the other kids. “Yay!” all of them cheers as Sungjong eat the ice cream that Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol give. Mr. and Mrs. Nam only can laugh and shake their head at the cuteness of the kids.

      Then, the kids start to feed each other so that they can taste all the ice cream. They keep on laughing by any jokes that come out from their mouths and it makes them having a little hard time to feed each other since their hands keep on shaking due to their own laughs. That’s make their lips have some ice cream on it. They look really adorable and cute with some ice cream on their lips. They giggle again after looking at each other face. After all of them finish the ice cream, Mr. and Mrs. Nam offer to wipes the kids’ mouth. Then, they stand up to leave the café. Mr. Nam goes to the counter to pay the bill while Mrs. Nam and the kids walk towards Kang Jun, who is sitting besides the counter. The kids hug Kang Jun and bid him goodbye before Mrs. Nam leads them to follow Mr. Nam out from the café. The kids wave hand at Kang Jun as they shout out goodbye before they get into the car. They really have a great day and they will surely treasure it. 

Flashback end...


So, how is it? You guys like it? :)

Tell me about it ^^

Oh, about the poll :D thanks for voting! <3

Most of you guys want me to end it and make a sequel of them in high school. So, I decided to add a few more chapter (since there are 25% of you want it) before I end it and make the sequel ^.^

I hope you guys satisfied with my decision~

Thank you for everything! <3

Love you guys :D