Cheerful Myungsoo

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

     “I can help you, my lovely son,” Mrs. Kim smiles. “How, omma?” Myungsoo asks. “First, you need to talk to them and when recess time, eat with them,” Mrs. Kim says. “Hmm… how is that?” Myungsoo asks. “Like… smiles at them and greets them when they’re coming into the class,” Mrs. Kim smiles. “Hmmm… Do you think I can do that?” Myungsoo looks into his mother’s eyes. “Of course, my son. I will cook more for you guys and eat it together, okay?” Mrs. Kim asks. Myungsoo immediately nods and then hugs his mother. “I love you, omma,” He mutters. Mrs. Kim smiles and caresses her son’s hair. “I love you too,” she replies.

At Woollim Kimdergarten…
    “Remember what I said to you this morning?” Mrs. Kim asks her sons. “ Of course, omma,” Myungsoo nods and smiles at his mother. “Good. Get in now. Good luck, okay?” Mrs. Kim says as she pats her sons head. “Okay, omma! I will try my best,” Myungsoo reply as he hugs his mother tightly. Then, he releases the hug and run to the class. “I’m happy to see you be a cheerful boy again, my dear,” Mrs. Kim whispers to herself. 

In Infinite class…
    “Hi, Myungie!” Sunjong waves his hand to Myungsoo who just come into the class. At that time, there is only Sungjong in the class. “Hi, Jongie!” Myungsoo reply as he waves at Sungjong too. He is smiling brightly. Sungjong is shock to see the ‘new’ Myungsoo. “Did he take the wrong medicines yesterday?” Sungjong asks in his heart. “Myungie. Are you okay?” Sungjong asks when Myungsoo already sits at his place. “I’m okay. Why?” Myungsoo asks back. “Hmmm… Isn’t that you always mad at me when I call you Myungie?” Sungjong answers Myungsoo’s question with a question too. "It's okay. It sounds cute," Myungsoo smiles sweetly at Sungjong. "Huh?! Is he crazy? What happen to him actually?" Sungjong whispers to himself. "What?" Myungsoo asks when he heard something out from Sungjong mouth."Err... Nothing. Can I ask you something?" Sungjong asks. "Sure. What is it?" Myungsoo turns to face Sungjong. "Are you sick? Did you knock on something hard yesterday?" Sungjong asks innocently. Myungsoo laugh at Sungjong's question and it make Sungjong more confused. "No, I didn't. I just want to be a cheerful and friendly boy again. You can help me, right?" Myungsoo asks. "Of course!" Sungjong cheers with a sparkle eyes. Then, he automatically hugs Myungsoo. "Finally I can be friend with you," Sungjong states. Myungsoo blush when Sungjong hug him but then smiles when he remembers what Haera said in his dream. Sungjong really try hard to be friend with him. 
    Sungjong release the hug and looks into Myungsoo's eyes. "Can we eat together today?" he asks. "Of course! I already decide to eat with you guys today. My mom cook more for us," Myungsoo smiles as he points at the lunch box on his table. "Nice! Thank you," Sungjong says. "For what?" Myungsoo asks. "For being my friend," Sungjong reply as he smiles sweetly. Myungsoo chuckles at Sungjong's answer. "You're welcome, Jongie. I hope you don't mind that I call you Jongie," Myungsoo mutters. "I like the way you call me. My family also calls me like that. So, I don't care," Sungjong giggles.
    While they're talking, someone greets them. "Hi, Jongie!" It's Woohyun. "Hi, Woohyun hyung! How's Sunggyu hyung?" Sungjong asks. "He can discharge today. So, we can visit him this afternoon. Do you want to join us?" Woohyun asks. "Us?" Sungjong asks back. Woohyun nods. "Yes, us. I mean together with Mr. Daehyun," He smiles. "Sure! Can Myungie come with us too?" Sungjong asks. "Myungie? You mean Myungsoo?" Woohyun asks back. Sungjong smiles as he nods. Woohyun look at Myungsoo who is sitting next to Sungjong. "Hi, Woohyun hyung!" Myungsoo greets with smiles. "Huh? Oh, hi!" Woohyun greets back in confuse. 
"Sungjong-ah, I need to talk something with you. Just both of us," Woohyun says. "Okay," Sungjong reply as he nods. "We can talk again after this, Myungie," Sungjong smiles and then follow Woohyun out from the class. 

Outside the class...
    "What happen to him?" Woohyun asks the younger. "I also don't know. He came this morning then greeted me with his sweet smile. When I asked him, he just said that he want to be a cheerful and a friendly boy again, "Sungjong explains. "Seriously?" Woohyun asks in shock. Sungjong nods several times. "So, we need to be friend with him," he smiles. "Sure!" Woohyun cheers and pull Sungjong's hand into the class. 
At the same time, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol enter the class too. "Hi, everyone!" Myungsoo greets them. All of them are in shock to see the cheerful Myungsoo accepts Woohyun and Sungjong. "What happen to him?" Dongwoo whispers to Woohyun who is standing besides him. "Nothing happen. He just want to be the cheerful and friendly Myungsoo again " Woohyun smiles. Dongwoo nods and then greets Myungsoo back. "Hi, Myungsoo. Glad to see the 'new' you," Dongwoo smiles. Myungsoo just smiles. "Hoya and Sungyeol. Greet him back. We need to help him to be the cheerful Myungsoo again," Sungjong whispers. At first Hoya and Sungyeol feel awkward but then, they greet Myungsoo back with smile. "Hi, Myungsoo-ah," they greets at the same time. Myungsoo giggles and nods. 
     "Oh, yes! I want to eat with you guys today. My mom cooked for us," Myungsoo smiles. "Really?" Dongwoo asks in delightful. "Yay!" He cheers when Myungsoo nods. The others also cheers with Dongwoo. Then, all of them sit at their own place when Mr. Daehyun is walking toward their class. "Good morning, kids!" Mr. Daehyun greets as soon as he enter the class. "Morning, Mr. Daehyun!" All of them greets back. Mr. Daehyun is shock at first, but then he smiles. "You guys are so happy today. And Myungsoo, it's nice to see the cheerful side of you again," Mr. Daehyun says. Myungsoo just nods as he smiles at his teacher. 
"So, class. Before I start the lesson, I want to asks you guys something. You know that Sunggyu is in the hospital, right? Well, he will be discharge today. Do you guys want to visit him together with me and Woohyun?" Mr. Daehyun asks. 
    "Sunggyu hyung is in the hospital?" Myungsoo asks Sungjong who is sitting besides him. "Yes. Something happen yesterday when you're not here," Sungjong reply. "What happen?" Myungsoo asks again. "Woohyun hyung threw the ball too hard at Sunggyu hyung. So, he faint," Sungjong explain. "Oh, I see," Myungsoo smiles. At the same time, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol already agree to visit Sunggyu together with Woohyun and Mr. Daehyun. "What about you, Sungjong? And you, Myungsoo?" Mr. Daehyun asks. "Of course we want to visit him," Sungjong reply and Myungsoo nods at Sungjong's word. "Okay then. I will call your parents and tell them about this. We will ride my car," Mr. Daehyun says. All the kids just nods at their teacher's words. "Okay. We will start our lesson now," Mr. Daehyun mutters and starts the lesson.

Recess time… 
    “Come on. Eat with me,” Myungsoo calls. Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya quickly surround Sungyeol, Sungjong and Myungsoo’s table. They even bring their own chair to sit on. "Wow! Tteokkbeokki and kimbap!" Dongwoo cheers when Myungsoo open his lunch box. He quickly reaches the chopstick beside his lunch box and tries to take one of the tteokkbokki. But Woohyun, who sits besides him, quickly slap his hand. "It's mine!" Woohyun says as he takes his chopstick and take one of the tteokbokki. Before he could bite his tteokbokki, Dongwoo quickly pull Woohyun's hand and eat the tteokbokki. "Yah!" Woohyun yells but Dongwoo only laugh at him.
    "Dongwoo hyung, Woohyun hyung, stop it. Myungsoo's omma cook so many for us. Let's eat together," Hoya says to the elders besides him. Dongwoo and Woohyun pouts at Hoya's words. Sometimes, Hoya acts more matured than Dongwoo and Woohyun even he is younger. Sungjong giggles at Woohyun and Dongwoo attitudes.     "Guys, why don't we share our meals together?" Sungjong suggests. “Of course!” Like always, Dongwoo is the one that always being the hyperactive one. 
     They open their lunch box and put it at the middle of the table. “Here, Myungie. Aaaa…” Sungjong orders. Myungsoo happily open his mouth and eat the tteokbokkie that Sungjong give. Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol pouts at Sungjong when Sungjong only feeds Myungsoo. They feel jealous. “I also want to be feed by you,” Sungyeol says dramatically. The others just nod at Sungyeol’s words. But, then they smiles brightly when Sungjong says that he will feed all of them. So, all of them eat happily that day and without they realize, they become closer. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! First of all... I want to say sorry for the late update. /bows/

I hope this chapter will not disappointed you guys. ^.^

I will try to update it again but I can't promise when since I have to do another school project for this month... :(

Enjoy the story and don't forget to leave your comment :)

Thanks, everyone /Throws Namu's heart/

*Mind my mistakes