Sungjong?!

Infinite: Friendship is Magic

The next day in Infinite class, Woollim Kindergarten…
    “One for Sunggyu hyung. The next one for Woohyun hyung. This is for Dongwoo hyung. And this is for Hoya. The next is for Sungyeol and the last one for Myungie,” Sungjong says as he puts a lemon candy on each of his classmates table. “Yes! Done!” Sungjong cheers. He jumps happily and clapping his hands. “Now, I just need to sit amy place and continue colouring my colouring book,” Sungjong then walks to his place and sit on his chair. He pull out his colouring book together with his colour pencils. He starts colouring his book silently. 
    After five minutes, finally someone come into the class. It’s Sungyeol. When Sungyeol already sits at his chair, Sungjong immediately faces Sungyeol. “Sungyeol! Are okay, now? I heard that you’re sick yesterday. I’m sorry that I can’t visit you since I…” Sungjong stops when Sungyeol lifts his hand in front of Sungjong’s face. “Stop it. Just continue with your activity. I don’t need your sympathy,” Sungyeol mutters without looking at Sungjong. He then picks the lemon candy on his table. “Who give me this? I like lemon candy.” Sungyeol suddenly cheers then he eats it without hesitations. ‘He mad at me just now. How come he can turn into a cheerful boy in just 1 second? Weird,’ Sungjong thinks. Sungjong just lift his shoulder and then continues his activity.
    After that, Sunggyu and the others come into the class. All of them cheer to see the lemon that Sungjong gave on their table accept Myungsoo. But Sungjong can see Myungsoo’s smile when he takes the lemon candy and put it in his bag. Sungjong just smiles since his mother said don’t tell anybody that he is the one who give the candy.

The next day…
    Sungjong puts a lemon candy on each of his classmates table again. But, on that day Sungjong didn’t realize that there is somebody else come as early as him. He is now watching Sungjong putting the lemon candy. He try to approach Sungjong from behind and… “Sungjong!”
    Sungjong who is shock to hear it quickly run to the corner of the class and hide himself there. He closes his eyes with his hands and he’s shivering. “Hey, Sungjong-ah. This is me, Hoya.” The boy who frightened Sungjong just now says. Sungjong lift his head slowly and he can see Hoya clearly in front of him after he wipes his tears. “Why are you, crying?” Hoya asks. “You scared me.” Sungjong answers shortly. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.” Hoya smiles as he help Sungjong to stand up. 
    “So, you’re the one who gave us this yesterday,” Hoya mutters as he points at the lemon candy on his table. “Hmm…” Sungjong still hesitates to tell Hoya the truth. “Just tell me. Come on,” Hoya says. “Err… yes. I’m the one who gave it yesterday,” Sungjong finally admits. “But please… don’t tell anybody about it,” Sungjong begs. “Hmm… but why?” Hoya asks. “I just want to be friends with you guys,” Sungjong pouts.
    They walk to Hoya’s and Dongwoo’s place. They then sit on the chairs. “Hmm… I’m sorry that you have to face this. All of us really can’t get along. I also don’t know why. But, Myungsoo used to be my friend at first. After his younger sister passed away, he fully changed. He become a quiet Myungsoo and he always look through the window alone. Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung are best friends since they’re neighbour. But, they don’t want to be friends with the other since they’re the richest in this class. While for Sungyeol, I don’t know what his problem is. He didn’t talk much,” Hoya explains. “Now I know why they don’t want to be friend with me accept Dongwoo hyung,” Sungjong speaks. “That’s why Dongwoo hyung and I are best friends. Dongwoo hyung is friendly, isn’t he?” Hoya asks. Sungjong nods his head and smiles. “Yes, he is,” 
     “Anyway, let’s be my friend. And thanks for the candy. I love lemon candy so much,” Hoya thanks Sungjong. “It’s okay. I’m glad that you like it.” Sungjong answers back. 
     Not long after that, Sunggyu come into the class follows by Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sungyeol. “Where is Myungsoo?” Sungjong whispers to himself. Today, Sungjong’s classmate’s reactions are the same as yesterday when they see a lemon candy on their table. “I really want to know who give me this,” Woohyun says to Sunggyu. “Maybe someone who admirer us,” Sunggyu reply. “Who want to admirer you?” Woohyun asks cynically. “Whatever, Woohyun,” Sunggyu turns his face from Woohyun and takes out a storybook from his bag. He ignores Woohyun and starts reading it. 
     “Dongwoo hyung, I want to tell you something after this,” Hoya whispers to Dongwoo. “What is it?” Dongwoo asks.”Just wait, hyung.” Hoya replies. “Okay, then.” Dongwoo says.
“Good morning, everyone!” Mr. Daehyun greets his students. “Good morning!” Sungjong greets his teacher back as always. “Okay, today we’re going to play at the field. I know you like playing ball, right?” Mr. Daehyun asks. All of his students nod. “Teacher, where is Myungsoo?” Sungjong asks suddenly. “Oh, Myungsoo. He is moving to another house. So he will not come today since he’s busy helping his parent,” Mr. Daehyun tells. “Oh, I see,” Sungjong just smiles at his teacher. 
    “Okay, now I need you guys to follow me to the field right now,” the teacher orders. All of the students line up behind their teacher. Then, they follow him to the field. “Here is a ball. I want you to pass the ball to anyone that you want. I need to get something in my room, so play carefully. Understand?” Mr. Daehyun asks. “Yes, teacher,” all of them answer their teacher. “Good,” Mr. Daehyun says as he gives the ball to Sunggyu. 
    While they’re having fun playing, suddenly, someone throws the ball too hard on Sunggyu. Sunggyu then falls down and his hand covers his forehead. “Sunggyu hyung, are you okay?” Sungjong asks. “Don’t you see I’m about to faint?!” Sunggyu suddenly shouts and it makes Sungjong shock. “I will call the teacher then,” Dongwoo says and runs to the teacher’s room. 

Two minutes later...
    “Sunggyu, let me see your forehead,” Sunggyu shows his forehead to Mr. Daehyun. “Dizzy, Sunggyu?” the teacher asks. “Yes,” that’s the only word Sunggyu says before he faints.

At the hospital…
    “Doctor, how is my son?” Mr. Kim asks a doctor that goes out from Sunggyu’s room. “He is okay. Maybe the ball was too hard and that’s why he feels dizzy and faint,” the doctor explains. “Okay. Thank you, doctor,” Mrs. Kim thanks the doctor. The doctor just smiles and goes away. 
    Mr. Kim gets into his son’s room together with his wife. “Baby, how do you feel right now?” Mrs. Kim asks as she sits besides Sunggyu and holding his son’s hand. “Much better but still dizzy,” Sunggyu speaks. “Wait first. I’m going to call your friends to go inside,” said Mr. Kim. 
    “Hi, Sunggyu! Are you okay?” Woohyun greets his best friend as soon as he enters the room. “I’m okay,” Sunggyu reply. “Sunggyu, did you see who hit you?” Mr. Daehyun asks. “I didn’t,” Sunggyu reply his teacher. “Who did it?” Mr. Daehhyun asks the other students who are also there. “Not me,” Dongwoo says. “Not me too,” Hoya mutters. Sungyeol only shakes his head. “Not me,” Sungjong is the last one who says that. When Mr. Daehyun turns his head to Woohyun, the little kid quickly shakes his head as the signal that he is not the one who did it. 
    “But, I saw who did it,” Woohyun says. All of them turn their face to Woohyun. “Who is it?” Mr. Kim quickly asks his friend’s son. “Sungjong did it!” Woohyun points his finger to Sungjong who is standing besides Dongwoo. 
    
    “Sungjong?!”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! :)

I'm very sorry for not update it soon. /bows/ You guys must be dissapointed with me, right? 

Here is the next chapter. Hope you guys like it. :)

Here's a question. Do you think Sungjong is the one who throw the ball to Sunggyu?

:) Sorry again. 

Oh, yes! If you guys are baby, please check the new teaser of b.a.p titled 1004 angle.

I love to hear Daehyun's voice at the end of the teaser. /smiles and cheers/

Hihi... okay then. Enjoy!

- mind my mistakes. hihi.... :)