Chapter Four

Fragile Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Get your ing hands off her before I ing break it"  

 

"Myungsoo.." Jieun choked on her tears. It only took him only a kick in the crotch to make the drunken man unconscious. He fell to the floor and Myungsoo stared at her while panting, concern in his eyes.

 

"Are you okay?" Jieun bit her trembling lips and forced a nod. Guilt took over her as she realized she hadn't been nice to Myungsoo ever since she met him and here he is standing in front of her, saving her .

 

"Sorry," Jieun whispered, wiping the remaining tears on her cheeks. "If I were you, I wouldn't have saved myself after what I did this morning" She smiled bitterly. Myungsoo laughed and walked towards her, kicking the man to the side.

 

"I was mean towards you as well, Lee Jieun" Despite the situation they were in, she still melted at the sound of her name coming out from his mouth. "Are you cold?" Jieun hugged herself and nodded slightly. "Yeah, but I'll be fine"

 

Myungsoo took off his hoodie, leaving him in a white plain shirt. Jieun could see his body clearly and she blushed. Thank god it was night time so he could not have seen her red cheeks. "Here," He said and handed her the hoodie.

 

Jieun wanted to say no but he gave her the look so she slowly took it from him, their hands brushing against each other. It only lasted a second but she blushed even harder. "Won't you be cold?" He shook his head, his arrogant smirk appearing.

 

"No weather can make me cold" Myungsoo said proudly and Jieun scoffed at his cockiness. She wore it and mumbled a thank you. "Do you want me to send you home?" Jieun stiffened at his sudden question.

 

"Relax babe, I'm only sending you home. I'm not asking you to sleep with me. Sending you home won't hurt right?" She nodded slowly and then she remembered she was staying at Jaekyung's. "I can't, I'm sleeping over Jae's house"

 

Myungsoo clicked his tongue and nodded. "So it won't be a problem then. Come with me" He grabbed her hand and started walking. "W-where are we going?" She tried to pry her hands out of his grip but he tightened it. 

 

She can't give in so fast. It hasn't been a day and her heart was already beating faster whenever she saw him. If he keeps on grabbing her hands like that, she knew she would fall for him soon.

 

The image of her mom crying when she found out she was cheated on was in her head so she stopped walking. Men, they are all the same. They try their best to make you fall for them, and when they are bored of you, the leave you and the cycle goes on. 

 

"He treats females like he does a cigarette; light it, use it, and lose it" - Cora Hawkes

 

 

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked when he noticed she stopped walking. Her eyes were teary and he panicked. "Jieun? Are you alright? My car is right there, are you tired of walking? Do you want me to carry you?"

 

Jieun pulled her hand harshly away from his grip, "I can walk by myself" She mumbled. "Okay...then" Jieun didn't want to get in his car but going back to the club was a bad idea as well. She could get a cab but she doesn't even know where Jaekyung lives.

 

She can't go home now, can she? Her mother would know something was a wrong and I don't think telling a mom her daughter almost got is a good idea. Myungsoo was already in the car when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter