Chapter Eighteen

Fragile Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jieun did not know pretending to be comfortable around Kim Myungsoo could be so hard. She had planned to confess to him today but after school. She had to act like everything was fine when her heart is beating so fast, Jieun feels like she's going to faint.

 

Of course none of this wouldn't have happen if Myungsoo kept his hands and mouth to himself. She tried to focus in class but he just had to wrap his arms around her, pulling her closer to him while smiling. Jieun would glare at him but when did her glares ever worked anyways?

 

"Is my Jieun okay?" My Jieun. My Jieun. Those two words playing in her head. She snapped out of her thoughts and slowly glanced at Myungsoo. "I'm f-fine" Jieun replied, silently cursing at herself for stuttering. He propped his head against his hand on the table and observed her.

 

"You are quiet today," He stated. "I just want to concentrate like the rest who goes to school to study, unlike someone here" She said sarcastically causing him to snort. "I'm studying you" He smirked. Jieun's cheeks flushed and she cleared before facing in front, ignoring him.

 

"I swear you will be the cause of my death" Jieun mumbled. "I love you too" He replied nonchalantly before walking out of the class like he always did whenever he knew Jieun wanted to study.

 

The only reason why he goes to class is because Jieun is there and he reasoned, "If you aren't paying attention to me, might as well go to the cafeteria and eat" Which Jieun obviously rolled her eyes at his answer.

 

If only he knew that Jieun wasn't paying attention at all. 

 

 

"You wanted to meet me after school?" Myungsoo asked, leaning against the classroom door. It was Jieun's turn to clean up the class today and Myungsoo was waiting for her like always. "Yeah," She whispered, slightly smiling. Oh god was she nervous.

 

She grabbed her books on the table, shoving it all in her bag before walking towards him. "Do you want to eat with me? I'm craving for some ramen" Jieun pouted, patting her stomach. "Are you asking me out?" He pretended to be shocked.

 

"I don't know, should I?" Myungsoo teased before wrapping an arm around her, both of them walking towards the school gate. "You don't have to," She said, completely flustered at the fact that his right arm are around her waist but then again, she should have gotten used to it. He does it all the time.

 

"Are you kidding me? The girl I love just asked me out on a date. Of course, I'll go" He winked causing Jieun to playfully nudged him. When they reached the school gate, Jieun noticed someone familiar waiting for her at the gate.

 

Her body tensed and Myungsoo slowly let go of her. "Dad?" Jieun choked out the words, tears were already threatening to fall. "Jieun," His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter