Chapter Eleven

Fragile Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The air thumped with the music. Everyone danced with their partner, grinding against each other. Jieun smiled slightly while dancing with L.joe who had his arms around her waist. There were a few stumbling drunk girls nearby who looked like they were about to puke.

 

Normally Jieun would have yelled at them and tell them to puke outside but she was too busy thinking about Myungsoo. Just what is he doing right now? She bit her lips and shook her head, he can do what he wants. She doesn't care, or does she?

 

"Penny for your thoughts?" L.joe asked, tilting his head to the side. L.joe was adorable. He has the badass look in him but Jieun knew he was the nice guy. Although he is kind of short, he was beyond charming. Jieun forced a laugh, "I'm alright, I'm just hoping no one pukes on the couch" She muttered and it was L.joe's turn to laugh.

 

'"Well, it is a wild night" He said, nodding to the crowd of drunk people that passed out. "Tell me about it," She rolled her eyes. Jieun liked L.joe, he would be the perfect best friend. But does she have feelings for him? No, not like how she feels for Myungsoo.

 

"So uh are you thirsty?" He asked, nervously. Jieun wanted to laugh at his expression but she bit her lips and nodded. "I'll go get us some drinks" He winked playfully and left. Jieun sighed and stared at the stairs. Is Myungsoo upstairs?

 

"It wouldn't hurt to find out right?" She whispered, slowly climbing up the stairs. Her mother's room were locked and so was hers. The only room available is the guest room. The door was slightly opened and she knew someone was inside. 

 

She walked closer and froze when she saw Myungsoo putting on his shirt. The girl next to him was fully dressed already. Jieun watched as the girl hugged Myungsoo and whispered something in his ears. He shook his head and laughed.

 

"I just needed someone to . You aren't my girlfriend" He spat, and walked towards the door leaving the girl speechless. "But I.....I thought you liked me" She cried. Jieun wanted to run before he could see her but her legs wouldn't move.

 

Myungsoo pushed the door opened and stiffened when he saw her. They met eyes and she could see a mixture of pain and anger in his eyes. "Sweet Jieun" He smirked,"Did you enjoy the show? You could have told me you wanted to join"

 

Jieun scoffed. "Unbelievable" She muttered under her breath. "The last thing I want is to be on the same bed with you" She smirked, and crossed her arms. "Would you rather be with L.joe?" He asked, annoyed.

 

She glared at him. "I'm not like your s. What the hell is wrong with you?" He took a deep breath and shook his head. "But yeah what if I did do something with him? What are you going to do about i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter