Chapter Twenty-Two

Fragile Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Clutching her books tight to her chest, Jieun walked through the school hallway biting her lips. What should she say to Myungsoo? 

 

"Thanks for the surprise!"

"Hey, loved what you did to my room" "

"I'm so glad you gave me the necklace instead of Suzy. Look, I'm wearing it!"

 

Jieun grumbled under her breath, too busy thinking of what she should say to him when she heard her schoolmates talking.

 

"Did you hear? Bae Suzy moved school" The group of friends chuckled. "I didn't like her anyway"

 

Suzy moved? Jieun blinked trying to register everything in her brain. Why did Suzy leave? Didn't she just move to her school last week? She hurried her steps, running to her classroom. Bursting the door opened, she walked to her best friend who glanced up from her seat. "The bestest thing just happened to me, I found out Suzy moved" Jaekyung beamed, slamming her both of her hands on the table.

 

Jieun laughed, "Yeah, I heard. I wonder why though? Why would she move and leave Myungsoo?" Her friend clicked her tounge, why was Jieun so oblivious? "I think they broke up" Jieun's eyes widened, she was so tempted to celebrate right there. "But I don't know," Jaekyung continued. "You know how Myungsoo is" She did. No used in getting her hopes up until Myungsoo himself, confirms it. 

 

"What about me?" Myungsoo appeared next to Jieun. Jaekyung scowled, she was still mad at him. "Heard your girlfriend switched schools" He shrugged, "Not my problem" Jieun's jaw dropped. Does that mean they aren't really together? "And she's not my girlfriend. Just another toy I got bored with" She stiffened, how could she forget? He was, after all, this school's number one player. 

 

But he did say he loved Suzy, was it all a lie too? She wanted to ask at that moment but she wouldn't want her mood to be ruined when school barely even started. Myungsoo patted Jieun's head. "But I'll never get bored of you" He said with a sly grin causing Jaekyung to roll her eyes. Jieun playfully smacked his hand away and walked to her seat knowing that he'll join her in a matter of seconds.

 

This is it, Jieun. Do it like you practiced. She opened to speak but he cut her to it. "Did you like the surprise? You are wearing the necklace I bought" He said, shifting in his seat. She wanted to laugh, Myungsoo was nervous. 

 

"I loved it! Thank you, Myungsoo" He sighed in relief, "Thank god" He mumbled under his breath.

 

"I really like the colour you chose for the balloons" She grinned, unable to hide how happy she was. Myungsoo's expression changed at what she had said and his lips turned into a smirk. "Speaking of colours, what are you wearing right now?" She cocked her head to the side with a raised eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" He ignored her and continued, "I personally liked the red lace, it has y written all over it. But I liked the white and blue polkadot too, you'll look cute in it"

 

And then it hit her... She gasped. 

 

"You went through my drawers!" Myungsoo raised both of his hands, "It wasn't my fault. It was just there and as a man, I had to look" He didn't look guilty at all.

 

She wanted to bury herself alive. Of cours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter