Chapter Ten

Fragile Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Coke?"

"Check"

"Chips?"

"Check"

"Pepsi?"

"Nope"

 

"What do you mean nope?" Jieun asked, turning around to face Myungsoo. It was the day of her party and she was supposed to go grocery shopping with Jaekyung in the morning but Woohyun has some plans for her which leave Jieun no choice but to ask Myungsoo to accompany her.

 

"Are you kidding me? No one likes pepsi babe and we already have coke" He snorted. Jieun groaned and continued walking, pushing the shopping cart along with her. "Ok fine, no pepsi. What else should I get? I'm ordering pizza, is that enough?" She mumbled while panicking.

 

"Relax, it's just a party. Just buy a few bottle of beers, that's what they want anyways" He said while tossing random packets of snacks in the cart. "Will you stop that!" She snapped, rolling her eyes. Myungsoo raised his hands in defeat. "Fine, fine" He sighed and his eyes widened.

 

"Wait right here. I'll be back" He smirked and ran off, leaving Jieun dumfounded. She smiled slightly while shaking her head and started putting back the unnecessary items back on the shelves when Myungsoo came back tossing quite an amount of boxes in the cart.

 

Jieun's jaw dropped and she shot him a look. "What? I'm out of stock" Myungsoo smiled as if having boxes of condoms in the shopping cart is a normal thing. "We're going to need it for tonight anyways" He winked. "What do you mean 'we'?" She scoffed.

 

"You mean you would be needing this tonight!" Jieun cried, and threw the boxes at him. "I don't want that," She pointed to the boxes Myungsoo was holding, "in my shopping cart" She spat and walked away. The thought of Myungsoo having with someone else in her house, made her face cringe in anger.

 

'This is why he isn't the guy for you. All he wants is . L.joe's the perfect guy' Her mind scolded her, 'But she likes Myungsoo not L.joe' Her heart defended her. Myungsoo ran up to her while panting. "Sorry if I got you mad, I decided not to buy any" He said nervously, watching her reaction.

 

Jieun was about to smile and said it was alright when, "But I bought the strawberry flavor. You like strawberry in you right?" He teased, showing the box of condoms he bought. Jieun stopped walking and smacked his back, "Jerk!"

 

 

"Jieun, why are you so beautiful? I want your hair" Jaekyung frowned while adjusting the ribbon hair band on Jieun's head. Jieun laughed at her comment. "Says the model with the hot boyfriend~" She sang and Jaekyung blushed. "He really is perfect" She sighed dreamily.

 

Since Jaekyung couldn't help her do her grocery shopping, she promised Jiuen she would make her up and do her hair for the party. Jieun obviously said no but she insisted. Knowing Jaekyung, she does not take 'no' as an answer.

 

"So what dress will you be wearing?" Her friend asked. Jieun ran to her closet, grabbing the dress while smiling shyly. "I haven't wore this dress for months" She sighed, dramatically. "Is it okay?" Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter