Chapter Seventeen

Fragile Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Do you still love Suzy?" He stopped chewing, his eyes slightly widening. "The , Jieun?" He scowled, his face unreadable. Jieun knew he was going to be upset at her for asking but she was curious. 

 

Clearly Suzy meant something to Myungsoo. Maybe not now but they used to be together. "She was one of them" He replied with his usual cold expression. "Who told you about her?" She bit her lips, he's not going to lose is he?

 

"You didn't answer my question, so why should I?" She said frowning, arms crossed over her chest. He scoffed, "You are unbelievable" Myungsoo muttered, clicking his tongue. "Jaekyung said you guys were together once and you loved her" She said slowly, observing his reaction.

 

"You loved her Myungsoo" He glared at her. "This isn't your ing business Jieun" She shot him a look. "It is my business!"

 

"Why?" He fought back. "Because you are my friend and I can help you" If Suzy was the reason why Myungsoo started breaking girls' hearts, maybe she could do something to stop him. "Friend" He snickered at her answer. "Friends don't do that Jieun" Myungsoo coldly replied, looking at her.

 

"Are you perhaps...jealous because you think I still love her?" He cocked his head to the side. This was not how Jieun had planned it to be. She just wanted to know if he loved her.

 

Why did he have to involve her feelings into this? 'But why are you curious Jieun? Admit it you are jealous' She ignored her thoughts.

 

"I was just curious, you don't have to be so pissed" She answered, suddenly feeling awkward. "Ah ignoring my question" He smirked. She stuck her tongue at him and blew a raspberry.

 

 

They both got quiet before Myungsoo moved closer to her and took a deep breath. "Jaekyung and Suzy were best friends when I first saw her. Woohyun and Jaekyung had been going out for weeks and Infinite wanted to see the girl who had changed that damn player into a greasy "

 

Jieun kept quiet but Myungsoo could tell she was impatient. He chuckled lightly before continuing, "Suzy and I started going out as friends and we ended up having double dates with Jaekyung and Woohyun. I asked her to be my girlfriend a month after we met"

 

"Go on," Jieun urged, nudging him. "Easy there, babe" She rolled her eyes at him. "But then after a few months, I noticed how she had changed, she barely called me and we didn't go out as often as we used to" Jieun knew where this was going. She leaned on his shoulder to comfort him.

 

"Turns out that cheated on me" He smiled bitterly. "So I started hanging out with random girls, sleeping with them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter