Chapter Fifteen

Fragile Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sun shone into her eyes as Jieun lied asleep in bed. She grabbed a pillow nearby and covered her face, just to gain a couple more minutes of sleep. However, before she knew it, it was time to get up. 

 

Her classmates and her homeroom teacher arrived at the hotel late at night yesterday. Too exhausted to even eat anything, Jieun made her way to her room while the others had their dinner first. Myungsoo insisted that he could accompany her to her room but obviously Jieun declined his offer.

 

She knew Myungsoo was tired, well he didn't listen to her at first but after receiving a few death glares from her which he founded cute instead of scary, he sighed and left with the rest.

 

Infinite and Jaekyung decided to hang out at the beach the whole day today and since it was Myungsoo's dad who paid for the whole trip, the teacher could only allow them to do so.

 

"For the umpteenth time, I am not wearing that" Jieun stated, crossing her arms. She eyed the two piece bikini as if it was a disease. "Why not?" Jaekyung pouted while showing her puppy eyes which Jieun finds it a little bit hard to say no to her when she does that.

 

"I'm not going to fall for that, Jae! and because it barely covers my important parts" She whispered, her eyes widening. "Besides, I have my swimming suit" She showed her friend, smiling knowing that Jaekyung could not do anything about it now.

 

"Let me see that piece of clothing you call a 'swimming suit'" Jaekyung muttered, dragging herself out of the bed. Jieun tossed it to her without thinking twice and the second her friend caught it, she ran to the toilet. "What are you doing?" She called out, running after her friend.

 

"I'm saving you from a fashion disaster!" She yelled and Jieun could hear the sound of someone flushing the toilet. Jieun was panting when she walked in the toilet, slowly walking towards her friend. "Did you just....." Jaekyung nodded, biting her lips but the Jieun could see her smile alright.

 

She scoffed, glaring at her friend whose smile only grew wider. "Oh my look at the time, Infinite must be waiting for us at the beach now. Be downstairs in ten minutes" Jaekyung beamed, patting Jieun's head before running out of the room with only her two piece bikini.

 

"I guess I don't have a choice, do I?" She sighed.

 

 

Jieun had  a long shirt over her bikini when she arrived at the beach where the rest of her friends are. The frown on her face was evident, annoyed at what Jaekyung did this morning. She looked around and her cheeks flushed, Infinite was in nothing but shorts.

 

She would lie if she said they didn't look good because they were beyond hot. Especially Hoya's body. Jieun slightly giggled, her fangir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter