Chapter Three

Fragile Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jieun got to know more about Infinite although only a short period of time was given for lunch. She now knew that the person who called her pretty was Hoya and the guy who noticed she was there was called Sungyeol. Everyone tried to make a conversation with her and asked her where she was from.

 

It was very friendly of them to do so but Jieun felt slightly uncomfortable answering questions about her life to the people she had just met minutes ago. Even Jaekyung's boyfriend was being nice and she could tell he really loves her. Jieun frowned thinking that their relationship might end soon.

 

Her mom and dad were married for 20 years but they got a divorced, being together for two years means nothing. She just doesn't believe in anything that has got to do with the four letters, one word which is love.

 

She would often sneak glances at Myungsoo who was too busy 'entertaining' his new pet. Surprisingly, every time she would glance at him, he would be staring back.

 

His lips were smirking but his eyes told a different story. He paid no attention to the girl who was now getting impatient with the lack of attention from him.

 

"So you in, Jieun?" Jieun blinked and smiled, confused with what Sungjong had just said. "I'm sorry?" Sungjong laughed, "I knew you were in your own little world so anyways, we're going clubbing later and Jaekyung is coming along. So you in?"

 

Jieun didn't know what to say. Clubbing? But she would only turn 18 in another three months. "I'm still underaged" She reasoned and everyone (excluding Myungsoo) laughed at her answer. "You are so innocent Jieun, I like you" Dongwoo joked.

 

"Myungsoo's uncle owns that club so we're allowed to go in whenever we want" Sungyeol, explained and gestured both of his hands towards Myungsoo's direction. "Please Jieun, the only reason I'm going is because I'm afraid someone's going to flirt with Woohyun" Jaekyung whispered with pleading eyes.

 

Jieun sighed but nodded her head. 'I hope I did the right thing'. "Are you sure we're allowed though?" It was her second day in Seoul and getting into trouble wasn't part of the plan.

 

"There's nothing to worry about," An unfamiliar voice said making Jieun's heart beat faster. Myungsoo had not said a word ever since she sat there and now she knows why. Is it possible to get pregnant just by hearing someone's voice?

 

Not only does he have good looks but his voice can make everyone melt. No wonder girls would just throw themselves at him. Jieun cleared , "If you say so" She replied nonchalantly. She can't give in so fast. It has only been thirty minutes, she can't be attracted to him right? Can she?

 

Myungsoo has 'bad news' written all over him. She can't fall for someone who would eventually cheat on her? The bell rang and Myungsoo stood up first leaving the girl dumbfounded. She was about to run after him when Sunggyu stopped her.

 

"Why do you girls even bother? You know he obviously isn't interested in you" He shook his head and they left the table one by one.

 

"I'm leaving first, see you in class" Jaekyung blew a kiss and linked arms with a sulking Woohyun. "Why don't I get a kiss?" He pouted and tapped his lips. Jaekyung kissed his cheeks and he pretended to faint.

 

 

Jieun was the last one at their table. She stood up hugging her books to her chest. She made her way to the locker when she noticed someone leaning against her locker. She started walking slowly, trying to figure out who that man was. 

 

Of course, it was Kim Myungsoo.

 

Jieun hesitated to walk at first. She thought of slowly turning around and run away and fast as she could but that would obviously mean she was interested in him and hell no she wasn't.

 

He looked up when he saw Jieun standing in front of him with her innocent eyes staring back right at him. "What took you so long?" Ah yes, that eargasmic voice again. "You were waiting for me?" He stared at her with an amused smile and laughed.

 

"No actually, I was waiting for the owner of this locker" He replied with a hint of sarcasm in it. "Oh," Jieun said, forcing a smile. "You got the wrong person then. Now move" Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter