His birthday

First Love

He sat next to me. My heart was about to explode sooner or later.  

 

"Umm..by any chance uh.. When you said that you liked me to Seori and so on, did you really mean it?" I asked as I faced him.  

 

He looked at me and started leaning in. I felt my heart was thumping really loudly. His face was just an inch away from mine. He planted a kiss onto my lips.  

 

My first kiss.  

 

"Does that answer your question?" L asked.  

 

I looked at him shocked with my eyes wide opened.

__________________________________________________________________ 

 

What just happened? I looked at the handsome devil with confusion. Shouldn’t I be happy? It was silent for a while until he started clearing his throat.

 

“I should go. It’s getting dark.” As soon as I step out of the house, I will be free.

 

“After I put on these bandages, I’ll walk you home. Okay?”

 

I nodded. I couldn’t look him in the eye after what happened just then. After he finished putting on the bandages, he ended up walking me home. We began to talk about ourselves to each other. We finally arrived at my house. Suddenly he grabbed my wrist.

 

“Wait. Give me your number!”

 

It was the first time a boy from school had ask me for my number. After we exchanged numbers, he left. The day was too crazy for a high schooler. How am I supposed to sleep after that kiss?

__________________________________________________________________ 

 

A new day.

 

How do I face L today? As I walked into class, Luhan was giving everyone out invitations to his birthday. A group of girls huddled around him and began to sing him happy birthday. He laughed and saw me.

 

“SEULJI! Did you get home safely last night?” he asked with kind eyes.

 

“Yeah, I did. Happy birthday Luhan!”

 

“That was the first time you said my name!” He laughed and handed me an invitation.

 

“I really hope you come tomorrow. I was wondering if you could stay back Saturday night. Is that fine with you?”

 

“Sure.”

 

I felt comfortable around him now. After our past few incidents, we had become close friends.  I decided to message L for the first time and I was kind of nervous.

 

Are you going to Luhan’s party tomorrow?

 

Are you?

 

Yes, I am.

 

Okay, I’ll go too.

 

Luhan’s birthday party was finally today. I picked out my outfit. After all I did want to look good in front of L. I even did 3 hours of shopping to find Luhan the perfect present. In the end, I bought a Pororo doll and a shirt. I finally arrived at his house and it was a mansion. I wonder how many people he had invited. I rang the doorbell and Luhan popped up out of nowhere.

 

“YOU SCARED ME!” I shrieked.

 

“Hey, I’ve been waiting all day for you!.”

 

“It’s only 10am, you dork!” I laughed.

 

He lead me into house and I thought I was going to get lost in a big as house.  Suddenly, I saw a familiar photo on the wall. There was a portrait in his living room. Two boys. It was similar to the portrait I saw at L’s house.

__________________________________________________________________ 

 

12 years ago

 

Today was the day I was going to meet him at the park. After running around and chasing each other at park, we eventually sat down. Suddenly he disappeared and I felt scared. Dad wasn’t here. I sat on the seat waiting for someone to come. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was him.

 

“YAAAAAAA! Why did you leave like that for? “I cried.

 

He was holding two ice creams in his hand and he handed me one. The boy was always there when I needed him most. I felt relieved that he had come back. He was always full of surprises.

 

“I sometimes wish I had a sister or brother.” I told him.

 

“Hmmh, I have a brother. Sadly I don’t see him often. I grew up with my mum and he grew up with his dad.”

 

“Do you miss him? I asked curiously.

 

“I don’t remember much about him since we got separated but I hope I meet him one day. That’s my dream.”

__________________________________________________________________ 

 

Present

 

I helped him set up the food and drinks. He was happier than usual. As the guests arrived, the house was packed with so many people from my school.  I only knew a few and eventually found my best friend. She was sitting and talking to Chanyeol. I tried to find L through the crowd. I wonder if he has seen the picture yet. Unluckily, I bumped into Seori and her gang. I expected another insult from them but they ignored me. As soon as I turned my back from them, I heard them gossip about me.

 

Then I see L sitting on the steps looking bored. I sneak up to him and poke his head. He looked lost in thoughts.

__________________________________________________________________ 

 

Authors' notes:

l0Lh3ndrix: Since it's Luhan's birthday today, we decided to write another chapter as a special. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please subscribe and leave comments. And thank you to our new subscribers. So the question is to you guys is who is that mystery boy that is Seulji's first love? C:

cheryy_lol: Hi! I didn't write this chapter at all so all credits to l0lh3ndrix! I hope you guys like how the story is going! Remember to subscribe, upvote and leave a comment on the story. Thanks so much 23 subscribers!!