Either

First Love

As the party gets out of hand, people begin to get drunk. Luhan had to pay for some taxi fares to take those who were drunk home. He really is rich. The number of people begins to go down. L was called to go home and Sunhwa left because she was drunk. Sehun went to take her home. I decided to go find Luhan, after the guests had left. I walk up the stairs and I saw him coming out of the shower. I turned around and saw his bare chest.His pale 6 pack with a v line. I was so surprised that I quickly ran down the stairs.

 

“Only one left?” He asked.

 

What on earth was he thinking? Is he up to no good? He wanted me to stay back for this. I cringed at the thought.

 

He was walking down the stairs too but shirtless. I try to focus on something else then that same portrait CAUGHT my eyes again. The portrait of my first love and another boy. I feel him watching me as I advert my eyes to the picture. I face him and he looks at me with his innocent eyes.

 

“Who are you?” I ask with a shaky tone.

__________________________________________________________________ 

 

“Me?” Luhan asked.

 

I nodded as I stared into his hazel eyes.

 

“Luhan of course,” he replied in a giggle, “silly Suzy.”

 

‘Right,” I answered disappointed while kicking my right foot back and forth.

 

“You seem disappointed about something,” Luhan stated.

 

“Oh no no no, it’s nothing,” I declined while shaking in hands.

 

“Are you sure? It seems like something is bothering you,” Luhan asked once again.

 

I sighed.

 

“Who’s the boy in that picture?” I asked in defeat while pointing at the picture of the two little boys.

 

“Oh that! That’s me and my half-brother. I haven’t seen him ever since my parents got a divorce,” he replied cheerfully.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to,” I apologised.

 

“Don’t worry!” Luhan beamed with a huge grin across his face, “I think I found him!”

 

“Really?” I asked quietly.

 

He nodded his head with a huge smile pasted on his lips.

 

“Anyways go change quickly!” I shooed him as I pushed him away.

 

He chuckled.

__________________________________________________________________ 

 

“Thanks for dropping me off at home,” I thanked Luhan as I opened the car door.

 

“No problem!” he replied.

 

I was about to get out of the car when I felt a grab on my hands.

 

“Wait!”Luhan said.

 

“Hmm?”

 

He pulled me into a hug.

 

“Thank you,”

 

“For what?”

 

“For coming to my birthday silly!”

 

“Right.”

 

We sent our farewells to each other and I started walking towards my apartment.

 

As I walked past the park I looked over the swing and saw a girl swinging alone. She looked familiar.

__________________________________________________________________ 

 

10 years ago

 

It’s been a year since I’ve met Seori and Sunhwa. We were starting to get closer since we live nearby and we could communicated easily.

 

“Let’s play hide and seek!” Seori suggested.

 

“Yea! That would be fun,” Sunhwa agreed.

 

They both looked over to me.

 

I nodded.

 

“I’m not counting!”Seori said as she ran off seeking for a hiding spot.

 

“I’ll count,” Sunhwa said.

 

Sunhwa started counting so I ran off. I hid behind a bushy area nearby.

 

I heard a rustle in the bushes. My heart pounded in my chest as I thought it was the old man coming to get me.

 

I felt a grab on my shoulder.

 

“GO AWAY!!!” I yelped and closed my eyes as I started kicking and punching in random directions.

 

“Shh Shh! It’s just me,” a young boy shushed me.

 

I opened my eyes slowly to see a young boy. I’ve never seen him in my life.

 

“Who are you?” I asked coldly.

 

“You must be the girl right,” he asked while looking at me head to toe, “yep, it’s definitely you. 

 

I looked at him confusingly.

 

“He told me to pass you a message. I’m his brother,” he told me while putting a hand out for me to shake.

 

I shook his hand.

 

“He told me to tell you that he will be back so wait for him,” the boy told me.

 

“I am waiting. It’s been a year,” I whispered sadly.

 

“I don’t see what he sees in you. You look pretty ordinary to me. I’ve seen better,” he started.

 

I glared at him.

 

He lifted his hands up to surrender.

 

“Anyways I have to go. He’s probably going to come back in another 11 years. So bye and good luck waiting,” he said while he dashed off somewhere.

 

11 years. 11 years. I would be 17. How would I even remember how he looks like or even who he was? I sighed as I hugged my knees.

 

“FOUND YOU SUZY!” Sunhwa beamed out of nowhere.

 

I looked up to her with teary eyes.

 

11 years. It kept repeating in my head.

­__________________________________________________________________ 

 

Present

 

I slammed my locker shut and started walking to my next room. Urgh Visual Arts again. That means I have to continue off drawing L. I sighed heavily.

 

“Why are you sighing?” a guy’s voice asked me.

 

I turned around to see Sehun.

 

“I don’t know. Why am I sighing?” I asked myself quietly.

 

Sehun chuckled.

 

“Get over it, whatever it is,” he reassured me while tapping my back.

 

“Sehun?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“You do realise that this is the first time we have talked,” I told him.

 

“True that, it’s been a week since we both moved to this school yet we haven’t talked until today,” he said while tapping his chin.

 

He walked side by side with me awkwardly until we arrived at our Visual Arts class.

 

I slumped into my seat and turned to Sunhwa. She looked busy continuing her sketch. I wonder who she got. I looked up to peek at her work. I gasped. It was no other than Sehun. It was so perfect, it actually looked like Sehun. I knew that she was good at art but wow.

 

I opened my sketching diary and looked at my portrait of L. I giggled to myself as it looked nothing liked him. Suddenly something popped up. I looked closely to the portrait. It can’t be. The face I drew looked familiar. I realised I drew the young boy from 12 years ago. I shook my head as started rubbing the whole thing out. God, I’m getting too obsessed with the young boy.

 

But I do know one thing for sure.

 

He is either L or Luhan.

__________________________________________________________________ 

 

Authors' notes:

cheryy_lol: Hi readers! It's quite a short chapter so I'm going to write another update sooner today! Thanks for reading and I hope you guys are all enjoying how this story is going. So! Is he L or Luhan? :)