Betrayed

First Love

“I found you L. I found you.”

 

He suddenly pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back as I cried in his chest. Tears of joy they were. I never thought I would find him. It’s been so long I was about to give up. He turned up at the right moment.

 

Fate. It really does exist.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Before

“I said let’s date.” L repeated.

 

I was still in shock even though he repeated it. Why would he like a girl like me? Like I’m not that pretty or anything but still why me? I wanted to ask him that but I couldn’t. Anyways I had to make my choice. Do I like him? I’m sure I do. Shouldn’t I be happy? Urghh stop asking yourself too many questions and just say yes.

 

“Okay,” I squeaked. I hid my face with my hands. Oh that was embarrassing. I felt a pair of hands grab my hands away from my face.

 

“Don’t hide. I find it cute,” he said with a cute smile. I smiled back at him.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

I was swaying my legs back and forth as we sat on the bench nearby. I was so happy inside yet I felt a bit guilty.

 

“I never thought I would find you,” he calmly stated.

 

“Me too. I thought you would leave me forever,” I replied. I laid my head on his shoulder.

 

“I missed you a lot,” he admitted.

 

“Me too,” I chuckled.

 

This was so unlike me. I never knew that the young boy who is now a young man would change me so much. I was never the type who would admit my feelings but here I was admitted I missed him. I still found it hard to believe that he was right in front of my eyes all that time. That he was right next to me all that time.

 

“So, what do I call you now?” I asked.

 

“Just call me Luhan,” he chuckled as he patted my head.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

School.

 

So the first day of “L and I are officially dating” but I couldn’t help but feel guilty. All that time, I thought L was that young boy. I slammed my head again my locker multiple times. Argh Seulji, get your head straight.

 

“Suzy!”

 

I looked up to see Luhan waving and skipping towards me. What now Seulji. I felt a lump grow in my throat.

 

“Oh hey Luhan,” I awkwardly greeted.

 

“Hi! Let’s walk to class together hm? I want to spend this whole day with you!” he cheerfully claimed. I gave him a bitter smile, trying to hide the guilt inside. We made our way to visual arts class. I was nervously biting my nails as I walked into the class. Strangely the class was awfully quiet.

 

“Have you heard the news?” a girl gossiped to her friend beside her. Luhan still looked as cheerful as ever as he skipped to his seat whereas I was trudging to my seat. I sat down and took my stationary and book out.

 

“Psst, Suzy is it true?” Sunhwa asked quietly.

 

“What are you talking about?” I replied with a questioning look.

 

L entered the room. He started walking to me. I didn’t know what to do so I decided to scan through my visual arts book. Great job Suzy, the only thing you have in your visual arts book is the sketching of L.

 

“Suzy”

 

I looked up from my book and L was standing in front of my table.

 

“Hm?”

 

“Stand up.”

 

I looked at him strangely as I rose up from my seat. I turned to look at Luhan who looked quite worried. L then stood beside me.

 

Everything then happened in a flash.

 

“I would like to announce that Seulji and I are officially dating!” he happily announced as he gave me a hug. My mouth was wide open when he said that.

 

“What the heck L?” I hissed in his ear. He smiled at me and pinched my cheeks.

 

“No need to be shy Suzy~” he cooed. Was this is L that I knew.

 

I turned to look at Luhan. He was slouching in his seat and looked somehow shattered. His eyes though.

 

Pain and betray filled his eyes.

 

I’m so sorry Luhan. I’m sorry.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Authors' Notes:

cheryy_lol: Hey readers! So you all know who the young boy is! The chapter is quite short so I apologise. Anyways dun dun dun~ The drama finally begins!