Bet

First Love

“That’s right everyone. I’m Myungsoo’s older brother,” Luhan claimed.

“Stop sprouting up nonsense!” L beamed.

“So how does it feel to be forced to do something or should I say accept the fact?” Luhan asked as L stormed out of the cafeteria. Well secret’s out. I knew that the future gossips won’t be about L and I but instead Luhan and L.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

“Have you heard? Luhan and L are brothers!”

I’ve heard that specific statement over a million times. I couldn’t help but feel a bit annoyed. I walked past a quiet room (not so quiet because I heard sobs). I opened the door and walked in quietly.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“I’m not okay.” he replied. I took a seat next to him.

“It’s okay. Luhan is your brother and you’ve got to accept that,” I stated in the nicest way possible.

“Where’s the proof? It’s not nice to be told that your older half-brother, who left you twelve years ago suddenly, decides to turn up and act like everything’s fine.” L sobbed.

“I’ve seen the proof. The photos of you two. Remember Luhan’s birthday party, the picture of you and Luhan. I’ve heard the proof. Luhan told you earlier on but you couldn’t accept the fact. Just please Myungsoo, it’s the truth. Luhan is your brother and he has tried multiple times to just come back to see you.” I claimed.

“See me? The only reason he came back was to find the Su Lee girl he kept talking about when we still lived together. Even though I know he’s my brother I still can’t accept it. He only came back for her. Not me,” L scoffed as a tear escaped from his eyes. I felt a little hurt inside. At least he didn’t know that Su Lee was me or else he would have hated me.

“Don’t cry, it’s our one week anniversary,” I said while wiping away his tears, “and here’s your kiss.”

I kissed him softly on the cheek. I saw a smile form on his lips. As long as L was happy, I felt a little bit happy. He was Luhan’s half-brother.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

“I’m done!”

“WAAAA! It’s looks exactly like L!” Sunhwa praised at my finished portrait. I turn to look at her portrait and it looked amazing.

“Yours look exactly like Sehun! I think we’ve found your talent besides talking,” I teased Sunhwa.

“Aww gee thanks. I’ll keep Visual Arts in my mind for future jobs,” Sunhwa thanked.

“My eye doesn’t look like that! It’s too small!” L complained.

“Too bad, it looks like you. Even Sunhwa says so. Right Sunhwa?”

“It looks exactly like you L so stop whining and complaining. How does Suzy cope with the new you every day?”

“Yeah, how do you cope with me Seulji?” L asked.

“I don’t know myself, how do I cope with you?” I replied and shrugged. There was a loud thud that echoed in the room. We turned to look. Seori was on the floor with a cut knee.

“Omo Seori are you okay?” one of her friends asked.

“I don’t think I can walk,” she said as she held onto her leg. L turned away to pay no attention to her whatsoever. I think he saw her through her acts. Even though, I knew that it was all an act, I had to help her because she did get a cut knee.

“L, take her to the nurse’s office,” I ordered him.

“I don’t want to! What are you doing?” he whispered loudly as he tried to avoid eye contact with me. I gave him the ‘glare’ and off he went to help her.

“I’ll carry you there,” L offered. Seori’s friends all oohed and giggled as L lifted Seori up from the floor bridal style and carried her to the nurse’s office.

“Did you see that Seulji? He doesn’t like you, he likes Seori so both of you break up already,” another of Seori’s friend said. I felt the anger bubbling inside of me but I kept it in.

“Seulji was the one who told him to take her you dummies,” Sunhwa beamed angry, “so when will you ever stop taking it out on Seulji? She did nothing wrong.”

“Hah! Did nothing wrong? She seduced L and forced him into a relationship. Isn’t that obvious?” the friend counterattacked.

L returned from the nurse’s office and walked into the room.

“It’s all his fault! It’s all L’s fault that Seulji is suffering. It’s not Seulji’s fault that that bastard started liking her,” Sunhwa fumed.

“That’s enough Sunhwa,” I calmly said.

“Seulji. If you truly like him I support it completely but if you don’t, break up with him because he is just making you suffer. You don’t deserve it.” Sunhwa worriedly said.

“Sunhwa please don’t make this harder for her,” Luhan spoke up, “she will suffer even more if she does break up with him.”

Everyone turned to look at Luhan.

“What do you mean?” Sunhwa asked.

“I also like Seulji a lot.” Luhan replied.

“SEE! SEULJI IS JUST SEDUCING ALL THE GUYS AROUND HER. YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN THAT RUBBISH L!” Seori’s friend yelled.

“Shut up!” L beamed, “She didn’t seduce him or me. She’s different from you girls and Seori. She doesn’t throw herself at people forcing them to like her like you do. When it comes to maths questions, I have no trouble solving it. After she came into my life, she has become the maths question I will be unable to solve. She is all I think about now.”

I twitched a bit. Sunhwa was patting my back gently as I pretended to be occupied with something. I’ve gotten myself into a bigger mess.

“Since the prom is coming up after our mid-terms, let’s bet on something brother.” Luhan suggested. That caught everyone’s ears.

“What’s the bet going to be?” L asked

“Who Seulji will go with to the prom. If she goes with me, you have to support our relationship but if she goes with you, I’ll support you two. So deal?”

“Deal.”

What happened to the Luhan who was always cheerful and didn’t want to get into trouble?

 

__________________________________________________________________

Authors' Notes:

cheryy_lol: We updated 4 times for today because of the extremely late update! Give us feedback and continue supporting this story!