Have I found you?

First Love

I helped him set up the food and drinks. He was happier than usual. As the guests arrived, the house was packed with so many people from my school.  I only knew a few and eventually found my best friend. She was sitting and talking to Chanyeol. I tried to find L through the crowd. I wonder if he has seen the picture yet. Unluckily, I bumped into Seori and her gang. I expected another insult from them but they ignored me. As soon as I turned my back from them, I heard them gossip about me.

 

Then I see L sitting on the steps looking bored. I sneak up to him and poke his head. He looked lost in thoughts.

__________________________________________________________________ 

 

I sat next to L sitting on the steps. He didn't respond to my poke so I turned to look at him but my eyes were lead to the huge image in the hallway.

 

I was fascinated by how different they look like yet they were brothers, I was pretty sure. I was talking about the image hanging in Luhan's hallway by the way.

 

"Suzy! Are you there?" a voice questioned me.

 

It was no other than L. I snapped to reality, looked at him and gave him a warm smile.

 

"Is there anything wrong?" L asked.

 

"Oh no no no, nothing. It's just that this house was so huge I was speechless for a while," I half lied. The real reason why I was staring into space was because of the family picture of the young boy. I was sure it was the same boy I met 12 years ago. But. How could Luhan and L have the same picture of the same boy.  I went to the dining area where my classmates were hanging out and celebrating Luhan's birthday. They were all dressed nicely in formal attire. I looked down at myself and scolded myself inside for wearing such a casual floral dress with white high heels. The heels made me stumble a bit but my dad forced me to wear them because I don't know why. I went to search for Sunhwa since I had no one to hang around with. L was following closely from behind.

 

"Enjoying the party?" L asked.

 

"A bit too formal for my liking," I replied. L chuckled and pulled me in so his arms was hanging over my shoulder. I looked at him confusingly.  

 

"Since you're my date today, it doesn't make sense for you to wander off and talk to other guys," he said.

 

"Since when was I your date?" I chuckled and gave him a soft slap on his arm.

 

He pulled me in closer making sure I couldn't escape. This was such a different side to L. Ever since he kissed me, he became, how do I say this? More gentle and carefree as well as more humorous. As we walked around the party I was shot with glares from many girls mostly from Seori's gang. I didn't mind them because I felt safe with L. We were then greeted by Luhan.

 

"So, how's the party?" Luhan asked.

 

"Pretty good," L replied while nodding his head. I gave two thumbs up and smiled.

 

"Um, do you mind if I steal Suzy for a bit? I have something to ask her," Luhan asked. I felt a shiver run up my spine when I heard that. L shook his head and Luhan dragged me away. He linked arms with me and took me to his balcony. He turned to look at me.

 

"Are you okay? Like from before yesterday," he asked.

 

"Yep, I'm okay. So don't worry, it wasn't your fault," I replied with a smile. What was this guy doing to me. I felt comfortable around him for some reason. It felt like I knew him all my life. He smiled to me and leaned on the balcony rail. I did the same.

 

"So what's going on between you and L?" he asked while nudging me.

 

"Nothing," I replied blandly.

 

"There must be something! Tell meee!" Luhan whined.

 

"There is nothing going on between me and L," I replied sharply.

 

Sometimes I wonder if he really is a guy because sometimes he just acts like a gossip queen, or king. Luhan pouted and continued leaning on the rails. I turned to look at him secretly. His baby face was so flawless and perfect. His nose was perfectly shaped and his hair looked so silky. I never knew such a guy could look so pretty and handsome at the same time. Luhan turned around quickly and laughed.

 

"I caught you stare at me! Am I that handsome or should I say PRETTY?" he joked while he put his hands under his chin.

 

"Not at all," I replied dully. I tried to keep my laughter in as he started twinkling his fingers and doing cute expressions.

 

"So! Where's my birthday present! Don't tell me you forgot my birthday present!" he cheerfully said.

 

"I forgot your present," I jokingly replied while handing him a bag. He looked into the bag and took out the box inside. He opened the box and found another box inside.

 

"You're such a joke you know," Luhan laughed while opening all the boxes in the boxes. I laughed at him struggle at opening each box and wrapping. He finally arrived at the present and squealed. It was a small Pororo doll. I laughed at him as he hugged it as tight as he could.

 

"You're so childish!" I said while throwing to him his real present. "This is your real present."

 

He looked at me strangly and peeked into the bag. Inside the bag was a folded up sky blue buttoned up shirt.

 

"I thought it would suit you," I blandly said. Luhan looked at the shirt feeling touched and started shaking my shoulders and thanking me.

 

"THANK YOU SUZY, I WILL WEAR THIS EVERYDAY! " he screamed off the balcony for everyone to hear. God he exaggerates too much over a plain shirt. He started ripping his shirt open and putting on the shirt. I think I had enough of ab flashes for today. I walked back into the house from the balcony in search for L.

 

"Suzy! Where were you? I've been looking for you everywhere. I thought you didn't turn up," Sunhwa beamed out of nowhere. I felt relieved when I found Sunhwa. Or more like Sunhwa found me after talking (or flirting) with Chanyeol. Argh who cares. We went to the food table and she grabbed a salad with a low G.I dressing. Wow she's eating less. I looked down at my plate seeing a whole bunch of food piling on top of each other. Sunhwa then dragged me to a circular table nearby. We sat and ate out food peacefully until Seori's gang started walking towards us.

 

I paniced a bit inside but Sunhwa was looking as calm as ever.

 

"What are you doing here?" Seori sneered.

 

"Eating, can't you see?" Sunhwa replied calming while eating her salad.

 

Seori placed her hand behind her neck in shock while her gang copied what she did. God this gang is scaring me.

 

"Oh, it was an accident. Sorry." she said meanly as she spilt her soft drink all over my new leggings. Sunhwa held me back and told me to behave herself. Her friends began to giggle and mock the expression I had on my face. 

 

"You're so pathetic. Picking on me when he's not around." I glared at them. It was the first time I had stood up for myself and I felt the confidence grew into me as I stood up to face the tormentors.

 

Seori was about to talk when we were interuppted by L. Seori's personality changed in a click and pasted a fake smile on her face. She wrapped her arms around L's arm and looked at him sweetly. I scoffed a bit causing her gang to glare at me. Oops wrong move Suzy. L shook his arm away from Seori and pulled me away which caused Seori to whinge.

 

I pulled his hand away from his hand and glared at him with hands on my hips.

 

"So, why did you drag me again?" I asked sarcastically.

 

"Shouldn't you thank me? I came in like Prince Charming and saved you from those evil witches," he proudly said.

 

"Well no, I shouldn't thank you because one, you made me leave my best friend, two, you left her with those "evil witches" and three, I didn't even finish my food yet," I replied while lifting my fingers up when explaining my reason.

 

"Right, I forgot," L said cluelessly.

 

I started walking back to the circular table fuming in anger and luckily Seori and her gang were gone so I sat back down in front of Sunhwa. She facial expression was very straight and I couldn't read her at all. Suddenly L grabbed a seat next to me on my left and Luhan came and sat between me and Sunhwa.

 

"Hi all! How's the food?" Luhan asked.

 

"It's nice," Sunhwa replied while shoving the salad in .

 

"Why are you just eating salad?" L asked.

 

"Because I'm on a diet." Sunhwa replied plainly. Sehun came out of no where and grabbed a seat on the left over seat next to Sunhwa and L. Sunhwa's facial expression started to change drastically as her lips formed a smile. I could tell she was so excited inside.

 

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked.

 

"The third room on the left in the hallway," Luhan replied.

 

I thanked him and started walking to the bathroom.I heard Luhan get up and excusing himself from the group as his phone rang. He walked into the hallway. I went into the bathroom and started eavesdropping. I peeked through the door. I couldn't help it, I was so damn curious.

 

"Have you met your brother yet?" the caller asked.

 

"Who is he?" the curious Luhan asked but smiling like a Geisha cat.

 

"L." The answer had got my hairs standing up. The answer had shocked me so much to the point I couldn't keep my mouth closed.

__________________________________________________________________ 

 

6 years ago

 

"L."

 

I never knew what he had wanted to say after my dad suddenly came. He left without a word. Why did he disappear like that? My first friend and love. From that day on, the letter L had became my favourite letter. I always had dreams of our reunions where I had ran into his arms hugging him tightly. Never letting him go. Never letting him out of my sight again. As soon as I wake up from the dream, my heart hurts a bit. There was so much I wanted to tell him. I imagined the future appearance of him. He had never escaped from my thoughts. How were we going to meet again? Was his name really L?

 

Each night I take myself into dreamland. What will tonight's dream be?

__________________________________________________________________ 

 

Present

 

As the party gets out of hand, people begin to get drunk. Luhan had to pay for some taxi fares to take those who were drunk home. He really is rich. The number of people begins to go down. L was called to go home and Sunhwa left because she was drunk. Sehun went to take her home. I decided to go find Luhan, after the guests had left. I walk up the stairs and I saw him coming out of the shower. I turned around and saw his bare chest. His pale 6 pack with a v line. I was so surprised that I quickly ran down the stairs.

 

“Only one left?” He asked.

 

What on earth was he thinking? Is he up to no good? He wanted me to stay back for this. I cringed at the thought.

 

He was walking down the stairs too but shirtless. I tried to focus on something else then that same portrait CAUGHT my eyes again. The portrait of my first love and another boy. I felt him watching me as I adverted my eyes to the picture. I faced him and he looked at me with his innocent eyes.

 

“Who are you?” I asked with a shaky tone.

__________________________________________________________________ 

Authors' notes:

l0Lh3ndrix: this chapter was written mostly by cheryy_lol. hope you had fun reading this chapter and please do subscribe, comment and upvoteee !

cheryy_lol: Sorry for updating so late! We both had so many assignments to do and tests to study for so sorry. *bows 90 degrees. Anyways thanks, for reading and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!