Jealousy

First Love

“Anyways, it’s a nice day today right?” I said while skipping along the pathway.

“It looks like it’s going to rain,” L claimed while tilting his head to give me a confused expression.

Strike one.

“Uhh I mean like..it’s a good day to learn maths.” Out of all things, Suzy you said that?

“We don’t have maths today?” Luhan stated. I glared at him and he shrugged.

Strike two.

I awkwardly chuckled to myself, “I mean it’s a good day to study maths for the mid-terms coming up”

“Let’s talk Seulji,” L said as he pulled me away from Luhan.

Strike three. Out!

My heart fell.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

“What’s going on Suzy? What has Luhan got to do with your dad? What did he mean by last night? Did he come over? ” L asked angrily.

“Nothing is going on Myungsoo” I answered in a stern voice.

“Nothing? Nothing? Really? Suzy, we have only started dating for one day and you’re keeping secrets away from me. A relationship is about trust and I don’t even think you trust me. Answer me, did Luhan go over to your house?” L scoffed as he grabbed tightly to my arm.

I sighed as I pulled my arm away from him.

“You’re right, he did come over to my house last night. If I knew that you were such an overprotective boyfriend, I would think twice in dating you,” I replied.

“I like you a lot Seulji. Just please answer this. Why did Luhan go to your house?” L asked.

I sighed once again. (I sigh too much for a student)

“Luhan came over to give me my maths book because I left it at school and he managed to keep it safe with him,” I truthfully answered.

“Is that all? Then what has that got to do with your dad?” L asked while feeling relieved that I told him why Luhan came over in the first place.

“You ask too many questions.” I simply said as I walked away.

“He didn’t go over to ask your dad for your hand in marriage, did he?” L jokingly asked. I stopped in my tracks.

“So you want to get married now?” Luhan cheekily asked while giving me his signature smile.

“You’re L?” my dad curiously asked.

“Yup! So Suzy wanna get married soon?” Luhan replied and asked once again.

“Shut up!” I bellowed as I ran to my room embarrassed.

“I GIVE PERMISSION TO LUHAN TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER SEULJI!” my dad claimed loudly intentionally allowing me to hear every word he said.

I smiled softly to myself and continued in my tracks while L caught up to my pace.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

A week later

Luhan stopped communicating with me for some unknown reason. He seemed so distant and started to walk to school alone. I was scared to lose him.

“Suzy!” Sunhwa called while chasing me down the hallway.

“Ah Sunhwa! Where have you been? I haven’t seen you for a while! We are still best friends right?” I asked.

“One question at a time!” Sunhwa answered as she giggled, “Of course we are still best friends! I’m just so busy studying for the mid-terms. I want to come in at least the top 200.”

“There are 200 students in our grade, you do know that?” I confusingly asked.

“Oh that’s right! Uhh top 190 will be fine!” she bubbled as she linked arms with me. We made our way to the cafeteria. It was lunch after all.

“So, how is your relationship ship with L? Is he being a sweetheart and buying you gifts?” Sunhwa cheekily asked while paying for her meal.

“Pfft. L being a sweetheart would just make me puke,” I replied as we walked to our original table next to EXO and Infinite. I sat down and scooped up the rice from my tray. I attempted to put it in my mouth my eyes were covered.

“Guess who?”

“I know it’s you L,” I replied. He took his hands away from my eyes and pouted.

“Quit pouting, it doesn’t suit you,” I laughed as I slapped his face softly.

“You said L doesn’t act like a sweetheart to you. Please explain this Suzy,” Sunhwa whispered loudly allowing L to hear what she said.

“I’m always a sweetheart to you aren’t I?” L cutely asked. I pointed at my mouth making a vomiting expression.

“So do you remember what today is?” L asked me.

“No I don’t, what is today?” I replied in a confused mode.

“How could you forget? It’s our one week anniversary!” he cheered.

“Seriously, how could you remember that? Anyways leave me alone I want to eat peacefully,” I shooed him away. Sometimes I think L is the girl in our relationship.

“Give me a kiss first then,” L said. Utensils fell from everyone’s hands and all eyes were on me and L. I knew they still didn’t support this relationship.

“No stop it, there are people watching,” I ordered.

“Just one please?” he pouted.

“If she said no, why force her into doing what she doesn’t want to do?” Luhan beamed with a cold voice.

Now everyone’s eyes were on Luhan. L stood up and faced Luhan. They exchanged glares and the cafeteria was silent. This was indeed a new side of Luhan.

“I just wanted to prove to everyone that I like Seulji a lot and that they should start supporting our relationship, instead of bullying her when I’m not around,” L counterattacked.

“Still don’t force her to do what she doesn’t want to do, brother,” Luhan sternly ordered.

Gasps were heard in the room and everyone in the cafeteria was whispering to each other. L stared at Luhan in horror.

“That’s right everyone. I’m Myungsoo’s older brother,” Luhan claimed.

“Stop sprouting up nonsense!” L beamed.

“So how does it feel to be forced to do something or should I say accept the fact?” Luhan asked as L stormed out of the cafeteria. Well secret’s out. I knew that the future gossips won’t be about L and I but instead Luhan and L.

 

__________________________________________________________________

Authors' Notes:

cheryy_lol: okay. okay. I don't even know what I just wrote but yea enjoy ^^.