Date

First Love

“No need to be shy Suzy~” he cooed. Was this is L that I knew.

I turned to look at Luhan. He was slouching in his seat and looked somehow shattered. His eyes though.

Pain and betray filled his eyes.

I’m so sorry Luhan. I’m sorry.

__________________________________________________________________

“Luhan wait up!”

Luhan turned around to face me. His face was completely straight. I didn’t know whether he was angry or not.

“Suzy, hi,” he greeted while forcefully smiling.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know that...”

“Why are you sorry for? I’m happy for you two!” he stuttered while trying to look happy. I knew deep inside he was hurt. After all that effort just to come back. I could feel his pain. I couldn’t help it but a tear slipped out.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” I quietly said as I pulled him in for a hug. Luhan gave me a pat on the back.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

I promised L that I would meet up with him after school at the closest convenience store. I shuffled my feet along the sidewalk making my way to there.

“Seulji-ah”

I looked up from staring at my feet. L was standing outside the store waving at me cheerfully. I smiled as I made my way towards him.

“I told you to call me Suzy,” I grumpily lectured him.

“Seulji sounds cuter,” L replied while pinching my cheeks, “my Seulji is very cute.”

“Ah let go!” I said while smacking his hands away. He held onto his hands and pouted.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Anyways let’s go!” L remarked while he grabbed my hand.

“Go where?”

“Our first date!”

Before I could reply he was already dragging me off somewhere.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

“I was told that girls like to go to amusement parks for their dates,”

I smiled warmly at him as we walked into the park. It is indeed a girls wish to come to an amusement park with the one they love. Except L wasn’t the one I loved so I felt guilty inside. As soon as I saw the rides, my guilt washed away. Yes, very childish (and a bit slack) of me. I was always quite fond of rides.

I released the grip in L’s hand and off I went deciding which ride I should go on first. L followed closely behind. I smirked at myself when I saw the rollercoaster. This was the one I wanted to go on first.

 

__________________________________________________________________

12 years ago

It is true I am an unapproachable person but that didn't mean I didn't like amusements park. Since I was smaller, I had to sit on the smaller swing while he sat on the swing without the chain locks. 

"Did you hear about the amusement park?" He asked as he sat on the swing sensibly.

"I always see those in movies." 

"If I were ever to go, you would be the first person I would take if I'm older. I wish I could be an adult right now.." 

Mature as always, my first love.

__________________________________________________________________

 

“Tell me why I am here?” L asked while we were jumping into the carts for the rollercoaster. I didn’t reply, instead I giddily waved my hands around like a kid who got candy.

Off the rollercoaster went. It was simply thrilling. I turned to look at L. I laughed immediately when I saw his face all distorted from the wind slapping his frightened face.

“ARGHHHHHH!” he screamed as the carts went downhill at a fast speed. Instead of screaming, I was laughing throughout the ride.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

“You’re crazy. How could you not scream on that ride? How did you even put your hands in the air throughout the ride?” L bombarded me with questions. I shrugged. It wasn’t that bad was it?

“It’s just the beginning Myungsoo-ah,” I sweetly said while fluttering my eyes. He groaned at my statement.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

“I’m worn out,” I groaned as I fell into my bed.

“So how was today Seulji? Did you learn anything at school? ” my dad asked.

“It was a fun but tiring day. I learnt how to avoid death stares at school.” I lazily replied. I grabbed my Hello Kitty stuffed doll and hugged it as I closed my eyes.

“We found clues,” he stated. My eyes shot open.

“Cl..clues? For what?” I stuttered.

“Omma,” he replied. My heart skipped a beat. “we think we know where she is.”

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Luhan! Luhan! –Lee Seulji

What happened? Are you okay?-Luhan

I can’t believe it!-Lee Seulji

Believe what?-Luhan

The police found clues for my mother’s whereabouts-Lee Seulji

Really??-Luhan

Mhm!-Lee Seulji

__________________________________________________________________

 

I stopped texting and threw my phone to the side of the table. I sighed to myself as I searched for my maths book. I couldn’t find it. Then I remembered leaving it on the school table. I lightly hit my head against the table. Well I guess I’m not studying maths for my mid-terms that are coming up in the next two week. I grabbed my phone and jumped on my bed.

Guess who forgot their maths book at school when the mid-terms are coming up-Lee Seulji

Hmm…Lee Seulji?-Luhan

Yup-Lee Seulji

Open the door.-Luhan

I observed my surroundings and looked back down at my phone.

What door?-Lee Seulji

Ding dong

“Who is it?” I yelled from my room as I looked at my phone waiting for a reply.

It’s me. Open the door or else I’ll break in-Luhan

I rushed to the door and opened it. There was the charming Luhan standing at the door. I stared at him for a while.

“Seulji who is it?” dad called out while walking towards me.

“Uh it’s Luhan,” I awkwardly replied while I turned to face my dad.

“I’m Luhan,” Luhan introduced himself while bowing.

“Oooh my Seulji has grown up. Is he your boyfriend?” dad teased while lifting up his eyebrows playfully. Ignoring his comment, I turned to pay my attention back at Luhan.

“So what brings Luhan to my house at uhhh..” I looked at the time on my watch, “8 o’clock  in the night?”

“I just came because I have your maths book,” he replied while handing me the book in his hands.

“Oh wow thanks,” I thanked Luhan while taking the book from his hands.

“Uhh, I’ve got to get going,” Luhan awkwardly stated while scratching the back of his neck and pointing to a random direction.

“Don’t be silly! Come in Luhan,” dad offered. I turned to my face and glared at him.

“If that’s okay with you?” Luhan replied.

“I’m fine with anything,” I forcefully smiled while letting him in.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

I was back in my room studying while my dad and Luhan wanted to talk privately. Pfft “privately”? I could hear them laugh and talk from my room. I went out towards the living room. My eyes widen as I saw what they were doing.

“DAD! Why are you showing him that!” I screamed as I rushed to get the cassette tape they were playing.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Authors' Notes:

cheryy_lol: I AM SO SO SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE! I said it was going to be updated soon but it's been like 3 weeks or so. I feel so guilty :(. ANYWAYS TO PAY BACK I'LL PROBABLY UPDATE LIKE ANOTHER 2 TIMES TODAY! YAY! Anyways forgive me okay?