First Kiss

First Love

"Oppa! Can't you see. She playing with both of you and it isn't fair!" Seori whinned from behind. 

 

"SHUT UP SEORI, I'M SICK OF ALL YOUR WHINNING. IT'S NOT HER FAULT THAT I LIKE HER OKAY!" L beamed angryily.

 

Luhan, Seori, her gang and I were left mouth opened. 

 

"But you can't like her. She likes someone else," Seori whinned quietly.

 

 L ignored it and piggybacked me to his house. Luhan followed behind. 

 

"You can go now, Luhan. I'll take care of her," L told Luhan.   Luhan nodded and walked off. A part of me felt gutted when I saw Luhan walk away head faced to the ground. I wanted to run and grab his wrist. I wanted to tell him to not go. Why did I become so attached this guy?

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

As he carried me further away from the park, I stared at his features. He was so handsome I felt like I was going to melt off his hands.  

 

"Am I that handsome? " L asked jokingly.  

 

I immediately turned away. 

 

"No, you're not handsome at all," I lied.  

 

"You don't have to lie, I know I am handsome and hot," L jokingly stated.

 

 I started to feel my cheeks heat up but I knew that it wouldn't show because I never blush. For some reason, while he was holding me, I felt safe. I felt that no one could hurt me and that I would be protected by him, L. 

 

 L carried me to his house and I gave him a questioning look.  

 

"I don't know where your house is so I took you here to my apartment, beside you also need someone to care for you because you're pretty beaten up," he chuckled.

 

I gave him an annoyed look. He gently placed me down onto his sofa.  

 

"I'll just go get the first aid kit, just wait here and DON'T move," L ordered me. I simply nodded as he walked away. I looked around the room, but something caught my eye. It was a picture of a young boy.

 

The young boy looked familiar.

 

It was no other than my first love.  

 

"L? L was the boy from 12 years ago? It's impossible. It can't be," I stuttered as I felt my knees shake uncontrollably.  

 

L returned with a first aid kit and I stared at him closely. I saw a resemblance between the young boy and him. Everything fitted in place. The boy from the past said his name was L. But I felt something was wrong. It didn't seem right.  

 

I was woken up by L who waved in front of my face.   "Hello, you there?" he asked. I nodded and saw that he already bandaged the wounded parts on my legs and arms.  

 

I thanked him and slowly walked out of his front door. I was shocked. I never knew that all this time, the boy that I loved 12 years ago was right next to me. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I gasped.  

 

"You're not going anywhere, you're hurt so stay here," L said as he lifted me up and took me back to the sofa.  

 

"Let me down! NOW!" I yelled as I punched his back.  

 

"No, stay here for today," he calmly said.  

 

He put me down onto his sofa and looked at me with concerning eyes.  

 

"Please"

 

That one word made me want to melt into his sofa. It was so calmly yet orderly said but it made me want to stay. I have never heard him say please to anyone so I felt special. My heart started thumping faster than usual.  

 

He sat next to me. My heart was about to explode sooner or later.  

 

"Umm..by any chance uh.. When you said that you liked me to Seori and so on, did you really mean it?" I asked as I faced him.  

 

He looked at me and started leaning in. I felt my heart was thumping really loudly. His face was just an inch away from mine. He planted a kiss onto my lips.  

 

My first kiss.  

 

"Does that answer your question?" L asked.  

 

I looked at him shocked with my eyes wide opened.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Authors' notes:

cheryy_lol: Sorry guys, it was a short chapter BUT there will be an update really soon today!

l0L_h3ndrix: chapter was written by cheryy_lol ! hope you guys are reading our story C;