Lost

First Love

“I’m sorry Seulji. Please forgive me for what I do next,” Luhan said as he looked at me with calm eyes. I was frightened of his next move.

He pulled me in quickly and forcefully placed his lips against mine. I tried to push him away but he held onto me tightly. I couldn't fight back anymore. It was a long kiss that I didn't really initate back. I should have just kicked him or kneed him.  I wasn't thinking fast enough. Luhan was a man after all. I gave up and tears streamed down my face. This is not how I wanted to be kissed by someone I really liked.

__________________________________________________________________

“Seulji! You’re going to the prom with me right, right? I’m your boyfriend!” L whined. I sighed as I held onto my head. I was getting annoyed with L nowadays.

“Myungsoo,” I sternly said.

“Hm?”

“Call off the bet now.” I commanded.

“Ahh that bet, I can’t. A bet is a bet.” He replied.

“I now see the true colours of you Myungsoo. The only reason you’re telling me to go to the prom with you is because of that bet. Are you that sure that I would go with you?”

“You’re my girlfriend so of course I’m sure and it’s the bet is not the only reason, I love you so it makes sense for me to ask you,” he replied.

“I’m sick of people using love as an excuse. I’m not going. Tell Luhan I’m not going even if you both force me to.” I simply said as I walked out of the class room to the girl’s bathroom.

__________________________________________________________________

 

 I touched my lips and looked in the mirror. I shook my head when I realised what I was thinking about. Luhan’s kiss kept coming to me. I couldn’t get it out of my head. Even though it was Luhan who kissed me, it wasn’t the nice Luhan I liked.

“Seulji! What are you doing here?” Sunhwa as she came out of a stall. She washed her hands as she looked at me, “Something’s strange. You keep touching your lips.”

“Huh?” I woke up from my deep thinking with my finger tapping my lips. Sunhwa then gasped.

“I love the old Luhan. I was sure that was your voice,” Sunhwa said as she pointed at me, “he must have kissed you afterwards!”

I covered Sunhwa’s mouth immediately and looked around making sure no one heard that. I then took my hands away when I knew it was safe for her to continue.

“So it’s true,” Sunhwa stated.

‘I don’t know Sunhwa. Help me. I don’t know anymore. I love Luhan. The old Luhan, the boy I met twelve years ago,” I pleaded. Sunhwa gasped and placed her hands over . Oh right, I forgot to tell her that Luhan was the boy from twelve years ago.

“He’s the L?” Sunhwa asked with a shocked expression. I nodded. Sunhwa looked at me with a worried expression.

“Sunhwa, what do I do?” I asked.

__________________________________________________________________

 

"I don't know how to help him. I need your help," Sehun worriedly expressed.

"Well don't ask me, I know nothing," Sunhwa replied as she looked away. It was obvious she knew something.

"So it turns out both Seulji and Luhan knew each other 12 years ago and his feelings for her hasn't left him. I'm worried for what he would do to her knowing that she's dating he's younger brother," Sehun explained while ruffling his hair.

"Yea yea I know about that and remind me why am I helping you again?" Sunhwa groaned. 

"You're helping me because I need to know what you know so I can know what to do to help make Luhan into the cheerful Luhan he once was before," Sehun explained once again.

"That was a bit wordy but okay I get it. I know that she likes Luhan but I  don't know what made her want to date L. It just doesn't make sense. She used to ALWAYS talk about Luhan, using his codename L.."

Sehun and Sunhwa both gasped at the same time. 

"That explains so much." they both said at the same time.

__________________________________________________________________

 

I like Myungsoo.

I like Luhan.

I like Myungsoo.

I like Luhan.

I was scribbling on a page of paper. Sunhwa told me when I write “I like _______” on paper, my heart will start beating fast and my guts would tell me it’s correct. So far it’s not working. My heart beats fast all the time so it was quite useless. I’m a person who needs a logical method in solving an equation. I’m not as creative as Sunhwa.

“What are you doing?” L popped out of nowhere and asked. I scrunched up the piece of paper and hid it in my pocket.

“Just wondering what my dad is making for dinner.”

“Right, anyways I called off the bet like you told me to. Now would you go with me?”

I looked at him strangely. It can’t be that easily to cancel a bet.

“How did you?...”

“I just told Luhan that I didn’t want to do the bet and he just agreed.”

“Really?”

“Yep, really.”

Maybe Luhan’s new side hasn’t taken his whole mind completely. There is still hope that the Luhan I love is still in him.

__________________________________________________________________

Authors' Notes:

cheryy_lol: Two updates for today yay! Anyways I hope you liked this chapter as much as you like food. Remember to comment, upvote and show lots of love to this story :)