Chapter 20

Mine

After the intense and sudden heart warming moments from the two boys, the group then decided to call it a day and go home. They were all walking themselves out of the greenhouse when Jongdae suddenly appeared from their front with a goofy smile plastered on his face. "You two still owe a lot of explanations to us though." he said while pointing accusingly to Kyungsoo and Jongin. "We have to know all of the details."

The two boys (who were holding hands ever since they got up and started walking out) chuckled lightly with that. Kyungsoo blushed a little and said, "But we have a lot of things to talk about each other as well."

Jongdae pouted playfully with that, then smiled giddily before locking the greenhouse behind them. They all got themselves outside of the place now and are all walking themselves towards the parking lot to start going home.

Jongin held Kyungsoo's hand with a tight grip that startled the other a bit. The shorter boy then looked up to Jongin's face and asked him something like "What is it, Jongin?"

The darker skinned guy pursed his lips a little, then said, "Can I stay tonight at your place?"

Kyungsoo shot him a wide-eyed stare with that and frantically waved his hand in front of his boyfriend. "Y-Yah! I-Isn't it t-too early for that?!"

Jongin laughed heartily with that and suddenly placed his right arm around Kyungsoo's shoulders. "What the hell are you thinking, Kyungie?! I didn't mean it like that!"

Everyone, who seemed to be watching them the entire time they were talking, laughed with that as well and teased the doe eyed boy.

Kyungsoo wasn't able to fight off a blush at that and just looked down to the ground instead, feeling mortified and ashamed and embarrassed all at the same time.

Jongin just tightened his grip around the other's shoulders and smiled sweetly at him. "I just wanna spend more time with you. I mean, I know it's Saturday tomorrow and we're both gonna see each othertomorrow anyway whether you like it or not, but I still wanna cuddle with you until we both fall asleep, then wake up the day after together. Sounds nice, right?"

Kyungsoo did his best to control himself from smiling excitedly, but of course he failed from doing so when his heart shaped lips automatically let out a silly and adorable smile. He then just nodded a little and said, "Y-Yeah... It sounds nice..."

"Alright!" Jongin blurted out in an overly excited manner before grabbing Kyungsoo's hands again. "I love you, Kyungie."

The shorter boy felt heat on his cheeks again with that, then punched his boyfriend's arm playfully. "Y-Yah..."

"Hey Jongin," Joonmyun (who was walking beside a normal looking Sehun) suddenly called out playfully to the two boys. "Don't you do anything weird to Kyungsoo, okay?"

"Yeah yeah whatever," Jongin replied in an equally playful manner before rolling his eyes. "Just go have fun with Sehun or something and leave Kyungie and me alone."

Joonmyun suddenly blushed with that and furrowed his eyebrows in defeat. Sehun grinned triumphantly though as if approving at the very idea of 'having fun' with Joonmyun (Sehun's a real erted flirt sometimes).

Kyungsoo just laughed at that and nudged an elbow to Jongin, then quickly entangled his hand away from the other when he realized that they are walking on the school grounds again and a lot of students fill the entire place. Jongin was a little startled with that though and shot Kyungsoo a confused look, but after seeing the boy fidgeting a little while looking down to the ground when a bunch of girls from their class sent their direction a weird and judging look, Jongin kinda figured out on his own what was troubling Kyungsoo.

He pouted his lips a little and removed his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulders. The doe eyed boy looked up to him a little apologetically with that.

"Uhmm..." Kyungsoo started even though he doesn't really know what to say.

"It's okay." Jongin suddenly said even before the shorter boy can continue his sentence. "I understand."

"I'm sorry..." Kyungsoo managed to say while looking down to the ground, feeling too embarrassed at the sudden awkwardness in their atmosphere. "I-I just..."

"We can talk about these stuffs later at your place, okay?" Jongin said in a comforting tone while smiling to Kyungsoo giddily. "We have a lot of things to talk about, after all..."

The doe eyed boy was glad to hear that from Jongin. He was actually scared that the other might get offended or weird when he suddenly remove his hand from his, but he was really thankful that Jongin seemed to understand his hesitations. He then flashed the other his heart shaped smile and nodded giddily.

And Kyungsoo never felt this excited to go home early.

 

-----

 

After being bugged with countless jokes and teasing from their silly group of friends, the newly official couple finally got themselves to ride their own limousines to go to Kyungsoo's mansion. The two boys honestly wanted to be together in one car on their way to the Do's estate, but due to unavoidable reasons like having a family driver and a personal butler and other annoying nuisance caused by being high up in society, they have to take their own family cars to go to Kyungsoo's house. It was truly burdensome for the two boys.

But when they finally reached Kyungsoo's home, Jongin instructed his driver and butler to leave him there alone and fetch his sports car back to his own estate instead. The bronze skinned boy cannot contain his amusement after seeing his butler's face contort in the most confused of faces after he said something like him staying in the Do's estate for the night, but of course his butler didn't question him at all and just obeyed whatever order he told him.

Kyungsoo's parents, on the other hand, was extremely delighted to see the heir of the Kims visit their mansion again (as expected by the slightly annoyed Kyungsoo). They both greeted him excitedly as if it's been years since the last time they saw him and hurriedly ordered the maids and staffs of the house to prepare dinner as quickly as possible.

Mrs. Do then instructed three of her maids to quickly prepare the guest room for Jongin, and when the boy politely declined the offer of staying in one of the rooms for guests and said he'll be fine in staying Kyungsoo's room again, the doe eyed boy can't help but feel a little worried about his mom's possible reaction.

Mrs. Do was suddenly quiet for a while after that, and Kyungsoo quickly said something like, "J-Jongin bought some DVDs and gaming consoles and other things for pastime so we wanna spend time together in my room..."

It was a really lousy excuse in Jongin's smug opinion, but luckily for the two of them, Mrs. Do seemed to buy that idea and chuckled a little at the two boys in her front before ordering the maids to not prepare the room anymore.

Kyungsoo then asked Jongin shyly to go to his room and settle their school stuffs there, and Jongin flashed the other one of his dirty smirks before agreeing and asking Kyungsoo for any pajamas or clothes big enough for him to wear later (Mrs. Do even offered to ask one of their maids to buy pajamas especially for Jongin, which the other politely declined of course).

They then started going up the stairs to go to the room, with Kyungsoo feeling nervous and shy and excited all at the same time he honestly thought his heart is gonna burst due to his emotions. Jongin, on the other hand, was as confident as ever as he kept the mischievous look on his face while walking towards Kyungsoo's room.

When they reach Kyungsoo's room though, Jongin quickly grabbed the shorter boy and enveloped his arms around him, startling and almost suffocating the other as Kyungsoo's face landed on Jongin's lean chest.

"J-Jongin?!" the doe eyed boy said a little panicky at the sudden action. "What are you doing?"

"Shh!" Jongin hushed him while still hugging him tight, face buried on the crook between Kyungsoo's neck and shoulder. "Just lemme hug you like this. Even just for a minute, Kyungie..."

The shorter boy can't help but smile to the heartwarming action though, and nodded his head a little.

"You fit so nicely in my arms, Kyungie..." Jongin said a little playfully while tightening the hug more. "Just like how you fit so perfectly in my heart."

"Ew. So cheesy..." Kyungsoo said with a little laugh, feeling heat travel to his reddened cheeks again due to his boyfriend's silly words.

"Hey, I'm serious!" Jongin protested with a chuckle of his own. "You're so... I don't know... Squishy?"

"Yah!" the shorter boy yelled in annoyance while quickly pushing the other away.

"But it's true!" Jongin exclaimed while laughing hard at the sight of a flustered and annoyed Kyungsoo. "You're so cute!"

"Shut up..." Kyungsoo exclaimed before turning around and settling his bag on his study table across the room. He then started walking towards his walk-in closet to change in something more comfortable.

Jongin, on the other hand, pouted his lips in defeat with that and quickly brushed it off before asking Kyungsoo something. "So do you have any clothes that I can wear?"

"No." Kyungsoo quickly replied flatly. "All my clothes are small coz I'm squishy and not as tall and lean as you are..."

"Hey!" Jongin exclaimed before going to Kyungsoo's spot hastily. He then grabbed the other's arms and locked his eyes against the others. "I'm just joking! Don't let it get into you!"

Kyungsoo laughed with that and slowly removed the other's grip. "I know. I'm just kidding too..." he said before turning around again to enter his walk-in closet. "I have to change. But seriously though, I don't have clothes that'll fit you."

"It's okay. I'll just instruct my driver to grab some of my clothes when he fetch my car and bring it to me here later." he said while smiling giddily, then pursed his lips into a smirk again after deciding to tease Kyungsoo again. "Or maybe I can remain topless the entire time I'm here, if you want..."

"I hate you..." Kyungsoo hissed jokingly before entering the room to change. Jongin just chuckled in return and settled his bag above the study table as well after removing his school uniform coat to feel more comfortable.

After Kyungsoo got himself dressed (already changed to his pajamas, earning him a little tease from Jongin about the doe eyed bot being excited to 'sleep' with him later. Kyungsoo punched him in the arm in return), they walked themselves downstairs again to proceed to eating dinner.

And as expected by Jongin, the meal was exquisitely delicious as he enjoys himself with the mini feast prepared for all of them. Kyungsoo couldn't count how many eye rolls he made all throughout the entire dinner time whenever his father would blurt out business matters with Jongin, but he admits that it's feels really nice to see how close his boyfriend and his family is, even though his parents is still oblivious and clueless about their real relationship though (and probably his real ual orientation too, apparently).

"Where do you wanna spend the upcoming summer vacation by the way, Soo?" his mother suddenly asked after sipping on her high class drink. "Do you wanna tour for a week in France again and meet with your brother Seungsoo?"

Kyungsoo's face quickly lit up with that, and Jongin shot him a rather confused and bewildered look.

"Let's meet with hyung again!" the shorter boy quickly exclaimed as if on instinct. "I miss him so much!"

Both his parents chuckled with that and nodded their heads in agreement before resuming on the meal.

Jongin, who was sitting just beside Kyungsoo, suddenly nudged him an elbow and whispered something lowly. "You have a brother?!"

Kyungsoo was surprised at the sudden question but just chuckled to himself. "Oh yeah, you didn't get to meet him when we were still kids coz he's living in the school dorms back then. His name is Seungsoo, and he's older than me."

"Our Seungsoo is currently the one running our company's branch in Paris after graduating college." Mr. Do suddenly joined in on the two boys conversation. "Every year since he went overseas, we visit him for a week during Kyungsoo's summer vacation in school."

"If you don't have any plans for your own vacation, you can come with us Jonginnie!" Mrs. Do exclaimed all of a sudden, startling the already confused Jongin.

"Mom!" Kyungsoo almost shouted from his seat, unable to believe what he just heard coming from his own mother.

"...Why not?" Kyungsoo's dad added after a few seconds of being silent. "It's just for a week anyway and not the entire summer vacation period. You can join us if you want, Jongin. After all, you are our son's best friend, right?"

Kyungsoo's eyes seriously looked like it'll pop out of his face after hearing that from both of his parents. Jongin smiled in a sweet in a sweet way (and in a rather sick way too, Kyungsoo noticed) with that though and slowly nodded his head politely. "Uhmm, sure. I would love to spend a week of vacation with my best friend Kyungsoo..."

The doe eyed boy felt his stomach twist a little with the way Jongin uttered the word 'best friend' a little too knowingly and mischievously as if he's planning something wicked again.

Jongin, on the other hand, suddenly looked at him and smiled innocently. Kyungsoo returned the smile though after flashing the other a weird and confused look.

But of course, it's not like he doesn't like having Jongin along for an overseas vacation. Kyungsoo felt the butterflies in his stomach flutter merrily again at the mere thought of it.

 

-----

 

"Okay, so first things first..." Jongin said while sitting in an Indian sit above Kyungsoo's bed. They quickly returned to Kyungsoo's room after eating dinner with his parents and prompted themselves above the enormous bed to start talking things out between them.

The doe eyed boy looked at him from his own spot above the bed with that. Sitting in an Indian sit as well, Kyungsoo smiled to his boyfriend a little and said, "Okay, shoot."

"You better grab a pen and paper and list down the names I'm gonna tell you." Jongin said with a hint of seriousness in his voice.

Kyungsoo shot him a confused look with that while furrowing his eyebrows a little. "What for?"

"Just do it." Jongin demanded flatly.

But Kyungsoo isn't easily faltered and decided to protest some more. "I'll just remember everything that you'll say. Just quickly explain what all these is all about, Jongin!"

"Okay, let's start." Jongin said seriously, seemingly ignoring the other's protests and ramblings. "First, Kim Joonmyun."

"What?"

"Second, Kim Minseok."

"Wait, what is going on Jong--"

"Third, Byun Baekhyun."

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo almost screamed to halt the other from uttering more names. "I am so clueless! Can you please tell me first why--"

"Those are the people who are now officially off-limits to you." Jongin said in a flat and somehow demanding voice even before Kyungsoo can finish his own sentence. "Now that we're boyfriends, I can't just let them hang out with you so much and stuff. Joonmyun is first because you two have already been together for such a long time and I seriously think it's about time for me to play the protective and caring best friend from now on."

All of Kyungsoo's confusion was suddenly gone with that though as he realizes what this is all about. He just smiled sweetly to his boyfriend and let him finish his monologue 

"Second is Minseok because, well..." Jongin resumed then trailed off as if thinking of the best words to utter. "I just don't feel that comfortable with him, you know? He's always so caring and touchy feely and everything when it comes to you. And then he also told us one time that he wouldn't mind being gay if it's for the right person. What if he fall for you?! Oh and you also used him one time to purposely make me jealous so he's officially included in the list."

Kyungsoo fought off a laugh from escaping his mouth with that as he listens to his adorable boyfriend's ranting.

Jongin continued on without any hesitations though. "And third is Baekhyun coz I noticed he's being really close with you as well, what with the two of you being club mates and stuff. You practically hang out with him every time your club meets and I am not exactly thrilled and comfortable with that, so he's also now off-limits."

"You mean I can't even talk to them or something?" Kyungsoo asked jokingly as if he's not taking everything seriously.

"You're allowed to interact with them a little but not so much to be considered bonding or something, and no more skinships." Jongin confirmed to his smiling boyfriend who isn't exactly taking his words seriously. "I know I shouldn't be too possessive again but I just can't help it, Kyungie. I waited so long for this and I can't afford to lose you again..."

"You won't lose me..." Kyungsoo assured him while smiling sweetly. "And I'm serious about it. You won't lose me..."

Jongin's seriousness quickly melt down with that and he suddenly closed the small distance between them to plant a sudden deep kiss to Kyungsoo, startling the shorter boy at the intimate act.

The doe eyed boy somehow lost his balance at the sudden turn of events and ended up laying down above the bed with Jongin above him, arms wrapped around his narrow body and lips connected to his. Kyungsoo admitted that it was definitely not the most comfortable of situations but he didn't push Jongin away.

He tried to reciprocate the kiss, but Kyungsoo was inexperienced. In the end he just let the other plant sweet and mind melting slow kisses to him as he hugs the other tightly.

After a couple of seconds (they aren't really counting the seconds though), Jongin pulled out from the sweet lock of their lips and pecked Kyungsoo's forehead. "Oops. I didn't mean to kiss you like that. Sorry."

Kyungsoo chuckled a little and tried to push Jongin away a little from above him (coz their current position is honestly too much for innocent Kyungsoo to handle). The taller guy then smiled to him and laid down beside Kyungsoo instead with one arm wrapped around him.

"I have to tell you something as well, but I'm really starting to get sleepy Jongin..." Kyungsoo muttered before letting out a yawn. "Can we continue our talk tomorrow night?"

"Of course." Jongin replied after facing Kyungsoo's direction to hug him tight again. "And maybe we can continue on where we left right now as well?"

"Yah! I'm not... ready for those yet..." Kyungsoo said while doing his best to control a blush from springing up. "I... I hope you understand."

"Of course I do. Don't worry yourself about it. I was just kidding." Jongin assured his boyfriend after pecking him on the lips quickly.

"Okay..." Kyungsoo said with a smile as he wraps his arms around his boyfriend as well. "Prepare yourself for tomorrow. I have things to say too. For now, let's just sleep..."

"Sure." Jongin replied quickly as if on instinct. "I love you, Kyungie."

Kyungsoo grinned widely with that and tightened his hug around Jongin. Everything was extremely new and weird for him, considering that this is Kyungsoo's first ever romantic relationship with anyone. But he's sure he's not afraid to take risks now. He's sure that he's a lot braver now.

And he's sure that he loves Jongin so much now.

"I love you too." the doe eyed boy replied with a little chuckle. "Goodnight."

Jongin grinned triumphantly with that, and said, "Yeah. Goodnight."

 




 

(NOTE: TOO
MUCH
FLUFFEH
FEELS
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE HERE IS MY GIFT TO YOU A KAISOO SUPER FLUFFEH UPDATE

I THINK I'M GONNA PUKE RAINBOWS AND CANDIES OMG THIS BECAME EVEN MORE FLUFFY THAN HOW I INTENDED IT TO BE.

but yeah since majority of the comments from last chapter wanted me to continue the story, then HERE WE GO! LOL.

but i would like everyone to think of this as, like, the part 2 of the story where KaiSoo are now officially lovers lol.

oh and yes kyungsoo isn't an only child in this story. sorry if i forgot to include that tiny bit of info over the past chapters OTL fml

and the mini makeout scene. idk if i should mark this chapter as M because of that or what lol. anyway it was so damn fluffy i thought i was seriously gonna vomit sugar and spice and everything nice.

so of course, COMMENT YOUR REACTIONS GUYS! SARANGHAJA!)