Chapter 11

Mine

The following morning, Kyungsoo woke up to the adorable sight of Jongin's sleeping face just inches away from his own. He's well aware that he slept last night facing the opposite direction as the other hugs him from his back, but somehow they ended up facing each other in the morning instead.

He slowly disentangles himself from Jongin's arms who is still hugging him tightly like a squishy pillow or something, but he was surprised to realize that Jongin wasn't the only one doing the hugging here when he felt his own arms wrapped tightly around the other as well.

Blushing, he pushed the guy away without any thoughts of waking the other up at the sudden act. He can't believe he ended up being clingy and cuddly all throughout the night as well.

The bronze skinned guy grunted and furrowed his eyebrows, slightly annoyed at the abrupt way he was pushed away by Kyungsoo. "Hey..." he called out in a slurred, hoarse voice. He's still half-asleep and disoriented, Kyungsoo thought.

The doe eyed boy ignored him and quickly grabbed his pants from the floor instead, hastily putting it on before Jongin wakes up and saw him half from waist down. He totally forgot that he isn't wearing any pants again when Jongin joined him on the bed to snuggle him. He hoped the other didn't notice it.

"Kyungie..." The taller guy murmured in his sleep in a deep and sleepy voice, as if he was still dreaming.

Kyungsoo was surprised at the sudden nickname. It's been a while since Jongin called him Kyungie. Ever since they talked and cleared things out many days ago, Jongin refrained from addressing him with that name already, and Kyungsoo actually likes it that way.

So he wasn't really sure why he found himself smiling a little at the sight of a sleepy, disheveled Jongin murmuring his old, childish nicknames while asleep.

 

-----

 

"See you next Saturday again, Kyungsoo!" Jongin beamed at him as he searches for his car keys inside his pockets. "I'll go hang out here every Saturday from now on! And your parents approved to that so you don't have a choice!"

Kyungsoo snorted and crossed his arms in front of him. "Whatever."

Jongin may be simple-minded and kinda stupid sometimes, but he has his own tricks and wits. He knows Kyungsoo's dad would love to see him and his son being really close with each other, so he used that to his advantage.

"But you can't be here next Saturday." Kyungsoo said while rubbing sleep away from his half-lidded eyes. "We're all going to Joonmyun's party, remember?"

"Oh, right..." the other said as he hops in on his car. He brought down the car window to look at Kyungsoo and flashed him that charming smile. "Then the next Saturday after that!"

The shorter boy rolled his eyes, and Jongin just continued to smile at him like a kid. He then started his car's engine and maneuvered the car backwards slowly and cautiously. "Bye Kyungsoo!"

Kyungsoo just waved lazily at him in return. The other then brought up his car's window and started driving himself out of the Do's estate.

The doe-eyed boy yawned and stretched out a bit before entering his mansion again, his favorite set of teas and pastries waiting for him.

 

-----

 

Kyungsoo can't be more glad the following week to discover that Jongin didn't tell there friends about his sudden visit and night crash at Kyungsoo's place. He was starting to think of a good acting about how he will react natural and not at all panicky when his friends ask him questions about the sudden visit. He can't definitely tell them the snuggle session in bed they had, right? That would spark countless rumors and issues between them.

But it's not like his friends know that he's gay; he never told anyone about his real ual orientation. Though he knows it won't matter to his friends anyway and they will all wholeheartedly accept him no matter what, he just can't feel like opening it yet (though he's pretty sure Jongin knows it already, what with the other constantly teasing him and making him blush on purpose). After all, there is a secret couple in his group of friends that only he knows about, so he's pretty sure they will be very accepting if he ever thought of coming out.

Jongin and Sehun also hanged out with them every after schools and lunch breaks, and Kyungsoo can't feel prouder for himself when he realize he no longer feels awkward and off around them. The random visit of Jongin truly did something weird in his system that suddenly made him comfortable around him already, making his life a lot easier than the past weeks. Though he's not sure if he's ready to forgive him already and accept him completely again, he knows their relationship is slowly improving everyday and he's surprisingly feeling really glad for that.

But Jongin and Sehun can only be with them after classes during Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays since they have meetings in their swimming club during Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, on the other hand, has club meets every Wednesdays and Thursdays. The conflicting club schedules forces Jongin and Kyungsoo to see each other after classes only during Mondays and Fridays, but both boys (especially Kyungsoo) don't actually mind. After all, a little space is good in any kind of relationship, as Sehun told Jongin one time.

The rest of the days went normal and casual to Kyungsoo, until Friday came and Jongdae demanded the group to accompany him somewhere in Gangnam district to go shopping.

"Come on, guys!" he cheerily said as they all walk themselves toward the parking lot. Classes just ended and they're all free from any extra curricular activities during Fridays so Jongdae demands the whole group to go with him. "We can go look for suits and tuxedos as well for Myunnie's partytomorrow!"

"But you have an image stylist, right? Why do you have to go look for a suit yourself?" Baekhyun asked while walking side by side with Kyungsoo and away from Chanyeol who was walking with Jongdae on the other side. Kyungsoo wondered why the two boys seem to be avoiding each other.

"I just wanna go look for it myself!" Jongdae blurted out in response. "Sometimes I feel like I do better than my own stylist, you know!"

The rest of his friends all rolled their eyes in annoyance.

Joonmyun suddenly spoke as they all got themselves out of their building. "I can't go with you guys. I have to help my parents out prepare for the party tomorrow."

"That's okay," Chanyeol said before Joonmyun hops inside his luxurious car. "See you tomorrow!"

"Yeah, take care guys!" he yelled with a smile while looking at Kyungsoo, who just smiled at him in return.

Sehun, on the other hand, can't help but feel glad and blissful. Joonmyun not coming around means being free from Jongin's annoying requests of clinging to said boy like a total crusher creep.

"So the rest of you will come with me, right?" Jongdae asked again while standing in the front of all of his friends. "Please? Let's go to Cheongdam so there's gonna be tons of shops to go to along the high streets."

"I think that's not a bad idea," Minseok agreed with a little nod.

"Alright, count me and Kyungsoo in, Jongdae." Baekhyun suddenly said while placing an arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder. "You'll come too, right?"

Kyungsoo noticed the little hint of begging or something in Baekhyun's eyes, and he suddenly can't say no to him. It looks to him like Baekhyun has some sort of problem about Chanyeol and, well, since he's the only one who knows about the real relationship of the two, of course it is also his job to comfort him when it comes to that. Baekhyun trust him enough to disclose a secret like that and he suddenly feel burdened about it. "Yes, I'll come too."

"Then count me in as well," Jongin suddenly blurted out right after Kyungsoo agreed to join, and Minseok raised his eyebrow a little at the darker skinned guy's slightly obvious act.

"I'm not in the mood for shopping so I won't go," Sehun flatly said as he approaches his car on the side of the lot. "You guys have fun."

"I-I'll go too..." Chanyeol said as he sheepishly scratches the back of his head, wriggling a little under Baekhyun's glare when said boy looked at him. Kyungsoo thought the two must be having some serious quarrels.

"Alright! Let's go!"

 

-----

 

Kyungsoo rode with Baekhyun on their way to Cheongdam after calling his mom and convincing her to let his butler and family driver return home without him. He can sense that Baekhyun's really wanting to spend some time alone with him to talk so he declined Jongin's offer of riding with him (which he later regret after seeing Jongin pouting and sulking despondently).

Cheongdam-dong isn't really that far from Shinjae academy, probably just 15-20 minutes away. It's even nearer than Chanyeol's mall in Samseong-dong, so when the boys hopped inside the car, Baekhyun wasted no time to tell Kyungsoo his troubles.

"Chanyeol keeps on telling me we should disclose our relationship to the group." he said while cautiously going out of his parking spot. "Because he seriously thinks Jongdae's flirting with me."

"Whoa, really?" Kyungsoo blurted out in a surprised tone. It seems like he wasn't the only one having possessive problems here. "But Jongdae's just that friendly with everyone, though."

"I know! And he knows that as well! So I can't really see where he's getting all this jealousy from! I swear I'm getting crazy!"

"But why don't you open it to the group yet, anyway?" Kyungsoo asked in return. "I mean, there's totally nothing wrong about that. Everyone will accept you with open arms."

"I know that, Soo. But... You see, I... It's just really hard to do, you know? I know they'll understand it and everything but I just can't yet. I wasn't like this since I saw Chanyeol and I am only gay for him and... Ugh. I don't know. I guess even I myself just still haven't fully accepted myself yet."

Kyungsoo nods in agreement. Of course he understands, he himself is undergoing the same process of accepting and understanding himself, but he didn't tell it to the other of course. "Okay, I think I get your point..."

"Chanyeol just wanted to announce to everyone that we're dating so Jongdae will stop being close to me. It's so childish."

"Was that why he was walking side by side with Jongdae a while ago? To keep the guy away from you?"

"Yeah." Baekhyun said with a snort as he swerves the car at a certain corner in the road. "He even gets jealous to Jongin sometimes! I can't believe it."

Kyungsoo felt a little know inside his stomach when he heard Jongin's name.

"I'm swear, one of these days he'll just tell me to stop hanging around with you as well. He's that type of boyfriend. I mean yeah it's cute sometimes knowing that he loves me that much but... I don't know..."

"Then why don't you just explain to him that Jongdae's just like that? Explain that you can't really open it to the group yet?"

"I tried but he just got even angrier."

Kyungsoo then stared at the road in front of him, running out of words to tell the other. He's not very good with this love problems and he's only telling whatever he thinks was the most common thing to say.

Baekhyun sensed his hesitations though, and said, "Thanks for listening to my rantings, by the way. I guess I just need someone to talk to so I can calm down and speak with him properly now. Thanks, Soo."

"No problem," the other replied with a smile from his heart shaped lips.

Baekhyun returned him a smile then swerved the car on a certain spot in a parking lot. Kyungsoo was surprised they already reached Cheongdam in such a short span of time.

"Wait, what about you, Soo?" Baekhyun suddenly said before turning off the engine. "You seeing someone?"

Kyungsoo suddenly felt heat capture his cheeks. "N-No... I'm not..."

"But do you like someone?"

"I... I don't know..." he said while staring down at his lap. He's not really comfortable with anything about his personal life.

Baekhyun just chuckled and patted his shoulders a little. "If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here too, okay? I know you already have Joonmyun and maybe Minseok but if you ever wanna talk to me about something, feel free to approach me anytime, alright?"

"O-Okay..." Kyungsoo awkwardly said.

Baekhyun removed his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder and unlocked the car door to go out. The doe eyed boy followed after him.

All of their other friends arrived at the parking lot as well, all stretching their limbs out and checking if their cars' properly locked and everything. Kyungsoo spotted Jongin still sulking a little and looking gloomy, then just averted his gaze away before the other notices him looking at him.

"Okay, let's go!" Jongdae, oblivious as ever to everything going on around him and about him, suddenly screamed.

Another round of impromptu happenings is waiting for Kyungsoo, and the boy sighed heavily in defeat.

 



 

(NOTE: NINJA BAEKYEOL! HOHOHO.
So another short, filler chapter. Next is the group's Cheongdam-dong  hang out and Joonmyun's party! Watch out for it!
Seriously, though, I wanna go to Seoul and maybe Namsan as well after watching EXO Showtime episode-I-don't-know. Ugh.
Jongdae being sooooo oblivious ftw. Anyway comment your thoughts guys! Thanks for all the love you give to this story! xoxo!)