Chapter 7: Luhan’s First Day at School

White Secrets

Nobody’s POV:

“I don’t like this...” Luhan whined tugging at his uniform, “They’re itchy and I just don’t like them… Why do I need to wear this?…”

“Well if you want to see your Minhee and if you want to go to school with us, you need to put it on! You can’t go !” Chanyeol reasoned. “Actually, I dare you… go to school” Chanyeol smiled.

“Fine” Luhan pouted, “The only good thing about being a dog was not wearing clothes… you felt free…”

“That’s not what you said when you first turned into a dog, you said you felt insecure” he smirked.

“You- I hate you…”

“Haha maybe you were meant to be a dog” Chanyeol grinned evilly.

“Yes, yes I was.. Can we go now?”

“Heol... You really agreed with me?”

“Shut up”

 

--

 

“Who’s that?”

“New student?”

“Where?”

“He’s cute!”

“He’s with Chanyeol!”

“OMG!”

Naeun and Minhee automatically ignored Chanyeol and avoided everyone’s gaze.  They tried to walk straight to their classroom but much to their dismay, were called out.

“HI MINHEE!”

“What?”

“The new student knows that nobody?”

“What’s going on?”  Minhee bit her bottom lip and rushed to her classroom.

“Wait where are you going?” the new student called out. “Chanyeol, what’s wrong with them?”

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“I don’t really know… They always avoid me at school… but they hang out with me afterschool… I never really thought about it until now… Do you think they’re embarrassed to be seen with me?” I asked slowly.

“I don’t think that’s it”

“Then what?”

“I don’t know yet” there was a silent pause for awhile.

“Let me introduce you to my friends!” I remembered, “You’ll like them!”  We walked to the canteen and walked up to a certain table. A group of nine were hanging at the table. “Hi Guys! This is Luhan… He’s new here…” I introduced, “and Luhan this is Angry Brows, Panda, No Face, Eyeliner, Derp, Square Face and Owl. You already know Dark Boy and Moolah.”

“Who did you say was Derp?” one of them asked.

“Of course Sehun’s derp!”

“Noo! He’s No Face… Lay is Derp…”

“What!? Why am I Derp?” everyone rolled their eyes at Lay.

“Okay…whatever you say”

One of the nine stood up. “But really, I’m Baekhyun. On that side of the table is Kyungsoo or D.O., Yixing or Lay, Yifan or Kris, and Jongdae or Chen” he paused. “And on my side, that’s Sehun, Zitao or just Tao, Suho or Joonmyeon, and Kai or Jongin”

“Of course, because you’re stupid, you’re friends are stupid too” Luhan laughed softly.

“What? What do you mean? Lay and Sehun have the highest test scores in the school”

“No, they’re arguing over who’s who not why they’re labeled that” he snickered.  I ah-ed.

“So since you’re my friend, you’re stupid too?” I tried to understand.

“…..Wh-…..”

Jongin smirked, “How was life before you transferred here?”

“Shut up” Luhan muttered.

“I heard you found someone you’re interested in” Joonmyeon crookedly smiled.

“Oho…. New comer has a lover?” Baekhyun teased. 

“No… I don’t…. I don’t know what you’re talking about” Luhan denied, slowly turning to a shade of pink.

Okay…you don’t have a girlfriend” I winked playing along.

“Chanyeol, I hate you and everyone here” Luhan frowned at the fact that everyone teamed up on him. “Can we just go to class already?” 

We laughed but decided to agree with him and left.

 

--

 

Minhee’s POV

“I have a question. Why do we ignore them?” I asked Naeun who was busy reading.

“Because… we don’t want to ruin his reputation nor do we want to be associated with a delinquent…. and I just don’t like him… He’s just so stupid” Naeun replied still focused on her book.

“Okay….” 

Suddenly we heard squealing and we knew exactly what it was.  I mean who they were.  I didn’t dare look up.

“You 10 are late again!” Ms. Lee lectured, “Don’t be late next time or else you will have Saturday school.”

“Whatever…” Baekhyun responded, “You said that last time too.” Baekhyun and the others playfully jumped to their seats.

The teacher was irritated by Baekhyun’s attitude, but knew nothing could change him.  “Luhan, I see you have met EXO… They’re not a good influence. Go find different friends.”  I heard Naeun giggle in agreement from the ‘teacherly advice’.  I sighed at her and she gave me a ‘what’ look.

“Love you too teach!~” the 10 boys sang making heart shapes with their hands.

“EXO? Why are they called that?” Luhan voiced in curiosity.

“It stands for The EXtremely Obnoxious… I recommend as a teacher, you stay away from them for your own sake… Now introduce yourself.”

Luhan stifled a laugh before obeying the teacher.  “R-right…." He cleared his throat before continuing, "My name is Luhan and….” He stared at me but I quickly averted my eyes.  I stared down at my desk as if trying to bore a hole. Please don’t call my name or look at me.

I glanced up for a second and swore I saw a smirk.  Please do not!

“And I’m close friends with Minhee and Naeun!” he smiled showing his teeth.

“Hm… that’s a bit reassuring” the teacher mumbled to herself.

 

 

 

 

Luhan's first day of school!! :DD

The rest of Exo is coming out now! :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ;P

Continue reading~~

And thanks for supporting!!<3333