Chapter 27: Go To Bed Luhan!

White Secrets

Naeun’s POV:

 

“It’s finally closing time!” Sehun groaned falling into the chair.

“You guys actually made it without making a mess of everything!” I congratulated clappiung my hands.

“So what’s the score?”

“I obviously won,” Kai smirked.

“You? Nah… you too tan,” Baekhyun insulted, sneeringly.

“He’s better than you” Chanyeol snickered.  “At least the girls don’t have a problem finding him” Everyone chortled at the comment.

“Excuse me?” Baekhyun wagged his finger while placing his other hand on his hip.

“Yes Baekhyun… It is a short joke. I know it’s hard for you to process these things.” Baekhyun shot Chanyeol daggers and was about to reply until Lay spoke up.

“I’m so tired!... Can we go eat something?” Lay pleaded.

“What about chicken?” Baekhyun suggested, now ignoring Chanyeol, “Or is that not your style either, Mr. Too Cool For School?”

“At least, I’m not a spoiled brat like you.” Kris countered.

“Oh?... I think Kris just called us brats, Lay…” Baekhyun raised his brow.

“Yah! I am not a brat! At least I’m not a pushover like Chen and Suho.” Lay defended.

“HEY! Just because we’re supposed to be nice, it doesn’t mean that we won’t beat you up.” Suho threatened childishly.

“I bet on Suho and Chen!” Kai bet, leaning back into his chair.

“Oh!... You’re on!” Sehun accepted.  “I vote Lay and Baek”

“Guys… seriously? You’re at it again?” Luhan gaped pinching his nose bridge.

“Oh, I’m sorry your majesty. Are we not to your liking?” Baekhyun teased.

“Aish! D.O. I choose you! Destroy this twerp!”

“What do I look like to you? A pokemon?” he hissed.

“You’re my wild card! Since I’m the prince, you have to listen to me…”

Kyungsoo scrunched up a piece of paper and pretended to throw it at Baekhyun, but turned around and threw it into Luhan’s face.

“Oh… You can’t control me because I am wild.” D.O. flailed his arms. “You don’t know what I will do next.” D.O. jumped and pulled out a straw. He poked Luhan with it until he ran away to the counter.

“It’s eleven at night. Do you really have the energy to fight with each other?” Chen questioned letting out a small yawn.

“Mr. Nice Guy mad? Aww… Are you frustrated? Irritated? I’m so sorry” Baekhyun cooed.

“Hey, Chen didn’t do anything wrong!”

“Shut up, nerd! Go back to playing chess or something!”

“For your information, chess is actually a fun game!”

“Ohhohoho” Baekhyun mocked. “Can you even win? You’re as stupid as a rock,” he stuck out his tongue.

“You know what! Let’s take this outside shortie!” Chanyeol ripped off his glasses.

“Oh no you didn’t!”

“Want me to hold your insoles?” Sehun snickered.

“I’ll take both of you punks!” Baekhyun started a slow-motioned punch at Sehun. Sehun responded by doing the matrix move and dodged the punch. Baekhyun kicked Sehun in the shin when he was still in midair and ran behind Lay, his ‘ally’. “Ahahaha!”

“Yah! Cheater! Fowl Play! I declare a recount!”

“Recount for what?” Baekhyun challengingly raised one brow.

“For-.... How many times you’ve been short!” Sehun lamely countered.

“Ohohoho… good one!” Baekhyun sarcastically jeered.

“I thought they were hungry” Minhee came from behind and watched them amused.

“So are Baekhyun and Lay going against Suho and Chen or can we just go get food?” Tao intervened, falling asleep on the side.

“Oho… Mr. Cool Guy number 2 thinks he too cool to be a part of us” Baekhyun taunted.

“No… He insert big word just doesn’t like insert big word you!” Chanyeol corrected intelligently.

“Why are you saying it like that?”

“Because that’s what smart people do.”

“Smart people actually use big words in their sentences not say ‘big words’… DER!”

“Oh? I hear someone, but I can’t see where it’s coming from!” Chanyeol searched over Baekhyun’s head.

“I’m done with this! Off with all their heads!” Luhan ordered.

“If only…” I sighed.

“Can we go eat now?” Minhee intervened.

“Yeah… We’re going now! I don’t care if you guys come or not!” I threw my hands in the air in frustration.

“Gosh, Naeun! We were waiting for you. Taking all the time to babble… psh…” All of Exo ran out the door. My eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

Aeiyoung turned off all the lights and locked the front door. “Okay! Let’s go!”

“Where we going?”

“Food.”I let out a deep, fed-up sigh.

 

--

 

Chanyeol’s POV:

 

“Are you sure it’s okay to drink at this time of day.”

“Don’t be a baby!... have some!” Baekhyun offered me, shoving a shot glass in my hand.

“I can’t… Luhan said I get drunk with two shots, and I act weird.” I placed the cup down.

“Really?... I wanna see.” He excitedly pushed the cup towards me again.

“No.” I ran away and sat across from Naeun before he can force feed me.

“Hey Naeun~! Not drinking?” I chirped.

“Nope… Someone needs to be a designated driver.” she snapped.

“I see,” I stared at Luhan laughing on the floor whilst slapping Sehun.

“Can I see your phone?” Naeun suspiciously asked.

“Why?” I cocked my head playfully.

“Because… I… Uhh… need to call someone,” she lied, but I just smiled.

“At one in the morning?”
“Yeah… He lives in Switzerland?” Naeun quipped.

“No...” I deadpanned.

“Give it to me!” she urged.

“No!”

“Luhan wants the phone too!” Luhan screamed, sitting on the floor, cross-legged.

“NO!”

“Wahh!... Luhan’s going to scream if you don’t give it to him!”

“Okay Okay!...”I handed my phone to Luhan. Naeun snatched it from him and opened the phone option. Luhan then started to bawl. We all just stared at him questioningly.

“Aha! You didn’t really call them!” Naeun laughed in victory.

“Yes I did…” I aruged.

“No… What conversation only lasts one minute and thirty seven seconds?”

“You don’t need a lot of time to… make plans for a date!”

“Liar.”

“We’ll see…”

“Luhan wants to go on a date too!” he interrupted.

“Okay…” I patted his head.

“Luhan wants another bite of gogi!” he opened his mouth wide. “AHH!” I placed a piece of meat into his mouth and he started rolling on the floor again happily.

“I think Luhan has lost his marbles… We should go home” I suggested. “How many did he drink?”

“D.O. and Luhan had a contest to see who can drink the most. They drank like two bottles each. Now D.O’s knocked out and Luhan’s... crazy,” Chen explained.

“Luhan doesn’t want to go home!” Luhan shouted.

“Luhan has to go home…” I cooed.

“Luhan doesn’t like you.”

“Well, you know what. Chanyeol doesn’t like Luhan! Let’s go...” I said through clenched teeth.

“Chanyeol is stupid. Everybody likes Luhan…”

“Chanyeol is going to leave without Luhan!” I stood up.

“NOOO! Luhan wants to go!” he grabbed the hem of my shirt.

“Remind me to always let Luhan drink” I snickered. “And remind me to bring a recorder next time.”

“Luhan doesn’t wanna drink!” he screamed.

“Luhan can’t drink then!”

“NOO! Luhan wants to drink!” he whined.

“Okay… get in the car!” I shoved his head in.

 

--

 

“Thanks for helping me bring him in” I turned to Suho and Kai.

“Who knew that he was going to be a crazy drunk?”

“Well, he did drink 2 bottles.”

“Luhan! Time for bed! Go brush your teeth!” Suho yelled upstairs.

“NOO! Luhan doesn’t like toothpaste!”

“Can you-”

“Yeah…” I sighed.

“NOOO! Luhan’s going to bite you!” he threatened when  I reached the doorway.

“If Luhan bites Chanyeol, Chanyeol’s going to bite back.” I forced the toothbrush into his mouth.

“NOO!”

“Now gargle!” I pointed to the faucet.

“NOO! Luhan doesn’t like water!”

“Neither does Chanyeol, but Chanyeol learned to live with it!” I forced a cup of water into his mouth, but he spit it back at my face. I blinked and stared at him apathetically. I the faucet and spit a cup of water back at him. For twenty minutes we fought with the water until we were both entirely drenched. I threw a towel over his head and walked out of the bathroom where I found Suho staring judgingly.

“I don’t know who’s taking care of who right now…” Suho sighed.

“It’s not my fault! He started it!” Suho threw me a look.

“Just go to bed” he shook his head disapprovingly. I made a face.

“Luhan’s not tired!” he bellowed from the bathroom.

“Luhan get into the room!” I pushed him inside and through new clothes at him. “Please change. I really don’t wanna force clothes on you…”

“Luhan doesn’t like clothes!”

“You better have this on when I come back!” I shut the door and went back downstairs.

“Who knew that Luhan would start talking in third person when he’s drunk?” Kai snickered.

“Well, it’s entertaining, but it makes him so stubborn.”

“CHANYEOL!!”Luhan yelled from above.

“WHATT!?!” I stomped back upstairs.

“Luhan is tired.”

“Then go to sleep!”

“But Luhan doesn’t want to!”

“Then don’t go to sleep!” I threw my hands up in the air in defeat.

“Luhan is hungry, Luhan needs fuel! Luhan does not like purple alarm clocks… Luhan is ANGRY!!” he stomped his foot on the ground and threw a tantrum. I gawked at him.

“You ate like thirty minutes ago!”

“Chanyeol needs to poop!”

“Now you’re just talking nonsense. Suho’s the one that needs to poo” I corrected.

“Luhan’s going to tell Suho!” he threatened.

“Then go ahead!” I threw him onto the bed.  He rolled onto his back then rolled back to his .

“Luhan is going to tell Naeun to stop talking to you!” he glared.  

“Then Chanyeol is going to tell Minhee to stop talking to Luhan” I threatened back.

“NOO! Luhan’s going to bed!” he pulled the blanket over his head and crawled under.

“Finally….” I sighed.

“CHANYEOL!!” he yelled from under the blanket.

“GO TO BED!”

“Chanyeol doesn’t know anything!”

“Luhan doesn’t either!” I snapped back.

“GOOD NIGHT SUHOO…. GOOD NIGHT JONGINNNNN….. GOOD NIGHT STUPID”

“PUT HIM TO BED ALREADY!” Kai snapped from downstairs.  

“GOOD NIGHT DUMMY!” I yelled back and then heard soft snores right after. I left the room and found Kai and Suho watching TV.

“Knocked out finally?”

“Yeap… I’m going to bed… good night”

“Kay”

I went back upstairs, changed and looked over at Luhan before falling asleep.

 

 

 

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

We will try to update regularly and reply to comments.

How do you think the ship is sailing of nayeol/chaneun.

Thanks for supporting.

 

Joke: What's MBLAQ's favorite month?

 

 

 

 

Joon! :D