Chapter 24: Do You Wanna Be A Host?

White Secrets

Luhan’s POV

I exchanged looks with Chanyeol then we stared at Naeun in horror.  

“Oh really? What is it?” Minhee asked cluelessly and the waitress listened curiously.

“So…. we … well there’s two parts… first we vandalize the other cafe’s property” She began to foretell her scheme.  The waitresses eyes widened, slightly alarmed. “Then we dress Exo in girl uniforms and make them dance! They’ll attract customers, we’ll seat them and serve them dessert!” She beamed.

“I think that’ll scare the customers away” the waitress muttered on the side.

“Well, it kinda makes sense… Exo’s pretty popular amongst the girls in our school… I’m sure they will pay to see them in girl uniforms…” Minhee agreed.

“No… just no… we won’t do that…” Chanyeol made an X with his arms. “Never! Not even for a $100…” Chanyeol profusely objected.

“Shut up Chanyeol… this has nothing to do with you” Naeun snapped.

“THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ME!” Chanyeol rebutted.

“And Naeun… I think vandalism is illegal…” I pointed out.

“Fine… then what do you suggest?”

“I have an idea” the waitress interfered awkwardly, “Why don’t they be hosts… You guys are really good looking… I’m sure it won’t be a problem finding customers…”

“You think they’re good looking? Hahahaha… you make me laugh!” Naeun bellowed in amusement.

“Hey!... We do have amazing features, for your information” I sassed.  

“I guess we can go with that. I mean it’s not the best idea but at least it’s not illegal” Minhee noted.

“So then it’s decided!” the waitress clasped her hands.  “I’ll go tell my boss” she beamed.  “Oh by the way… I’m Aeiyoung” she quickly introduced then left.

“Did we just agree to be d by random strangers?” Chanyeol questioned, reality hitting late.

“What? What are you talking about.” Minhee cocked her head.

“It’s okay~~ we got y’all covered” Naeun showed her teeth, smacking patting Chanyeol’s back reassuringly.

“Cause if we’re hosts, I’m pretty sure we get molested.” Chanyeol reasoned while making faces at Naeun’s pats.

“WOOOWW…. Chanyeol just used his brain…” Minhee and Naeun mused.

“I’m scared now…”

“At least we somehow got the rest of Exo involved…” I mumbled.

“I hate you guys…” Suho sulked.

“Oh?... Suho were you still here?” I jested.  He glared at me in response.

“How do you guys always manage to get us into these situations?” He retorted, clearly stressed.

“Aw.. come on!...It will be fun!... just don’t go too close to people”

“I’m not telling Exo” Chanyeol blurted.

“Me neither” I called next; we both stared at Suho expectantly.  He sighed and rubbed his temples.

“When have you guys ever done something besides cause trouble?”

 

--

 

“WHAT?” Exo screamed at different times.

“Yeap!...You guys are now hosts!” I backed up Suho, who was still grudgingly glaring at us.

“When did we agree on this?” Chen objected.

“When you guys weren’t here… obviously” Chanyeol made a ‘duh’ face at Baekhyun.  Baekhyun scoffed and stood up.

“Why are you duhhing me?” Baekhyun scowled.

“No… we won’t do this…” Kris interefered and stopped the two sassy girls.

“But… It’s to save the donut shop!” Chanyeol randomly popped back onto the topic.

“Oh you mean the Coffee & Donut place?” Tao chimed in.

“Oh… I like that place” D.O. agreed.

“Me too… they have good donuts” Sehun commented, nodding his head.

“Am I the only one that didn’t know about that place?” Suho asked incredulously.

“I think it sounds fun…” Lay dopily smiled.

“What do you know?” Kai gibed.

“EVERYTHING! I’m smarter than you, therefore I know what’s right.” Lay surmised cockily, sticking his nose in the air.

“Always using the ‘I’m smarter than you’ response…” Kai jested.

“Guys.. we all know I’m the smartest” I declared.  

“What are you talking about you mortal?”

“You think you’re higher than me?”

“Well DUH!... Sehun and Lay are the smartest here…”

“HA! Nonsense! Chanyeol’s second smartest!” I asserted.  Chanyeol eyed me as he ate his fourth donut.  Everyone burst out into a laughter.

“Luhan… maybe it’s because you’re new, but Chanyeol, no offense, is one of the stupidest out of all eleven of us.” Baekhyun informed.  Chanyeol just shrugged, moving his arms into a ‘none taken’ motion.  My jaw dropped.

“Chanyeol are you going to take this?” I questioned.  Again, he apathetically shrugged, obviously not caring.

“See? He agrees, and we already ranked us in order from smartest to dumbest…”

“And that is?” I raised my brow.

“Lay, Sehun, Suho, Kai, Kyungsoo, Kris, Chen, me, Tao, you, and lastly Chanyeol…”
“And why am I last?” my brow twitched from frustration.

“Well second to last… it wasn’t really a smart idea to become our friend, now was it?”

“So… You’re basically insulting yourself…” I intrigued.  

“Wait guys I thought we were talking about hosts” Lay recalled.

“Oh who’s being hosts?” D.O. questioned, interested.

“WE ARE” Chanyeol beamed.

“NO WE’RE NOT” Kris returned his enthusiasm with a blank face.

“Well why not?”

“Yeah… it sounds fun”

“Shut up Lay… No one asked you…”

“Fine… we’ll have a vote.” Suho interfered. “Who wants to do this?”

“Hyuna’s going to be there” Chanyeol tempted.  Chen turned red and looked away.

“I’ll do it” he mumbled.

“Me too!” Lay chimed.

“Kai you’re gonna have to do it”

“And why is that?”

“Because…you’re living in my house” Chanyeol claimed.  Kai raised his eyebrows. “And you have to look after me because….. Suho and Luhan aren’t enough” he finished lamely.  Kai shook his head.

“Sometimes I feel like I really have to look after you even though I’m younger”

“So you will do it?”

“No…”

“Are you scared?”

“Of what?”

“That you’re not good looking enough to bring in customers? That you’re so ugly that people will run away?” Chanyeol mocked.

“Excuse me?” His voice trilled. “I am the most good looking man you will ever meet!” Kai boasted.

“So you’ll do it?” I repeated.

“Of course I’ll do it! I’ll show you who’s boss” he smirked.

“So it’s decided...now we just need one more vote”

“Kai.. do you just realize that you fell into their trap?” Baekhyun reckoned. Kai blinked.

“Oh my goodness… I fell for these idiots’ stupid plan” he fell into his chair lifelessly.

“It’s okay Baekhyun, we don’t need you” Chanyeol shrugged him off.

“Wh-what!?” Baekhyun did a double take.

“Yeah.. we feel like you’re going to be useless” I added on.  Baekhyun scoffed.

“Excuse you… I am soo too useful! Everybody knows that! Right guys?”

“What do you do? Share eyeliner tips?” Chanyeol snickered.

“I’m going to be a host! I’LL SHOW YOU!”

“Okay…” Chanyeol casually responded.

“Now that’s seven people! Majority rule! We are going to be hosts! It’s decided! No going back!” I claimed, making it official.

“D-d-did I just…” Baekhyun stuttered in defeat.

“Mmhmm!” Chanyeol patted his back giving him a thumbs up and returning to his donuts.

“I can’t believe it…I’m starting to think that these two idiots are not as dumb as they look…”

“Or maybe you’re just getting stupider…”

“Hey” he sulked.

“You guys are useless…“ Kris shook his head.

“Hey… you would have fallen into their trap as well..”

“Anyway~~ we’re being hosts this Friday till they get back into business” I informed.  Echoes of sighs followed right after.

“Oh c’mon guys! Lighten up!”

“How? We’re being forced to be by weirdos…”

“See… I told you!” Chanyeol turned to me.

“I have an idea!... We’ll make this a contest! Whoever has the most customers requesting their service wins!”

“What does the winner get?”

“A trophy that says ‘The Most Attractive Person In the World’!”  

For some odd reason, Exo seemed fired up.

“Alright! I’m going to win this” Kai asserted.

“Pft…. I am” Baekhyun smacked Kai’s foot off the table and replaced it with his.

“Guys… It’s obvious I’m going to win” Kris smirked.

“Are they seriously going to do this for a trophy?” I whispered to Suho.  He shrugged and shook his head at the rest.

 

 

 

 

 

heyyy

so we've come back with a new update

thank you once again for patiently waiting and thankyou for the love

hope you guys had a good summer so far

ENJOYYYYY