Chapter 3: New Luhan

White Secrets

Minhee’s POV


It’s a good thing I’m a deep sleeper or else I would have felt the pain of hitting the floor. I looked up and spotted a guy sleeping on my bed.

What?!? I quickly got off the floor brushing my clothes off and stared at the intruder. I slowly approached my bed and leaned closer to get a better view, keeping in mind that he was still fast asleep.

Even though he was a complete stranger, it didn’t change the fact that he was extremely good looking.  His fair skin complemented his soft brown hair.  His milky white skin had no blemishes which made him look like an angel. I didn’t know I was leaning closer until he stirred in his sleep.  I shook my head and jumped onto my feet.

"Get up!! What have you done with my dog!" he slowly opened his eyes and yawned stretching his arms.

"What?" he mumbled still drowsy from his sleep.  I paused.  His brown doe eyes were so enhancing.  I cleared my throat awkwardly, trying not to melt from his attractive looks.   
I grabbed the closest thing to me (which ended up being my dog’s play toy) and pointed it at him. "Get out of my bed" I threatened.  He sat up causing the blanket to slip down and show his well-toned abs.  His hair was disheveled yet it suited him perfectly.  It was unfair to look that good so early in the morning.

"Isn’t it too early to play master?" he said as he stretched, slowly pulling off the covers.

"S-s-stop!!!” I stopped him before he took the cover off all the way. "Why are you ? Are you a ert!?" I stuttered as I felt my face heat up.

"What are talking about master? I sleep with you” he casually smiled.  I grabbed my body protectively.  “I’m always . It’s me Luhan. Why do you pretend like you don’t know me?"

My mouth dropped. "Don’t play games with me! Are you some sort of erted stalker?!"

"I thought you wanted to play. That’s why you have that toy in your hand." He looked at me weirdly.  “I don’t know… now that I’m human.  I don’t really want to play fetch anymore” he softly muttered.  “I mean… if that’s okay with you” he quickly added.

I shook my head in disbelief. "No no no no!”

“So you don’t mind?”

“Yeah… wait”

“So you do?”

“No! STOP! ... If you’re the real Luhan you would know the answer to this question: where did I get you from?"  I leaned closer, eyeing him at the same time.
"Well that’s easy... A couple years back your parents and you were headed to somewhere but there was an accident and your parents died. Even though you were badly injured, you survived, and I being a stray dog went to comfort you and you took me home!" he said with full confidence.

"I-is it really you Luhan?" I stared in disbelief

"Yes" he smiled showing his perfect white teeth. "Can you pet me now?"

I grabbed a pair of sweats and a loose tee.  I tossed it so that it would land on his lap.  "Put this on first"

He quickly put it on and sat at my feet while my back was turned. I patted his head and he rubbed his face against my leg just like what a dog would do.

Can it be possible that my birthday wish actually came true?

 

--

 

I left Luhan home and I met with my friends at the coffee shop near my house.  Chanyeol and Naeun were talking about each other hating the other more but I couldn’t get myself to interact. My mind kept drifting off to that imposter-human-Luhan-thing. 

“Hey” I softly muttered while sipping on my drink.

“Yeah? Are you okay? You seem dozed right now” Naeun pointed out.

“Yeah… hey… what…never mind”

“Just say it…” Chanyeol urged.

“… what…. Would you do… let’s say, one day,… you wake up and you find a guy in your bed…. ….?”

“Minhee… what did you do?” Naeun asked cautiously.

“Nothing just listen….a guy’s in your bed and he claims that he was your dog….what would you do?”

“No way…Not now! It’s too soon… No way!” Chanyeol thought out loud.

“Shut up, what are you talking about?” Naeun asked.

“No I-”

“How old are you now?” Chanyeol asked out of the blue.  I glared at him.

“We just celebrated my 16th birthday yesterday!” I snapped.  He counted his fingers in dismay.

“Has it really been that long!?” he asked skeptically.  We stared at him as if he were crazy. “I demand to see your dog now!” he demanded.

“What are you talking about?  You hate that dog!” Naeun reminded.  “How does that have anything to do with Minhee’s problem?”

“Take me to your dog!”

“You can’t. H-he’s not home! I threw him out just like you told me to” I stuttered.

“You what?! How could you throw away Luhan?” Naeun gasped.

“I-I-I umm… got tired of him. He got boring. I didn’t need him anymore.”

“Oh really? Well let’s go to your house right now. I’m feeling a bit like getting attacked by a dog. C’mon” Chanyeol urged with a straight face. We both gawked at him, but he still started walking towards my house.

“Y-Yah! Where are you going?  I’m telling you I threw him away… he’s probably in the dump” I made up lamely.

“We all know how much you love Luhan! You would never throw him away” Naeun said while following Chanyeol, “Let’s see what this is really about.”

They reached my house and waited for me to open the door.  “Open. Now” they demanded.

“Oh no. It seems that I forgot my key. Oh well let’s go back to the delicious aroma of the coffee house”

“Do not make me open the door myself.” Naeun threatened.  Just then the door swung open and we were greeted by my supposedly-dog-that-turned-human Luhan who was half .  I stared at him dumbfounded with my eyes wide open and my jaw dropped to the floor.  I could hear Naeun’s mouth drop open.

“Hey Naeun!” He greeted. “Hey Chanyeol” he said in disgust.  “Look who’s not a dog anymore” he smirked.  Chanyeol returned the look.

“I can’t believe this” Chanyeol muttered miserably.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello people!

How is the story so far?

Hope you enjoyyy~~~

pleae continue to support <333333