Chapter 26: Jealous…y??

White Secrets

Chanyeol’s POV:

“Hey… I think that girl is glaring at you” the customer I was serving glanced behind me.

“Really? Didn’t notice,” I shrugged nonchalantly.

“I think she likes you” the girl sitting across her boyfriend smiled.  I almost choked.

“Wh-. ahahahaha you’re so funny… okay.. then enjoy” I awkwardly moved on to the next table.

“Care to join us?”

“Hmm? Sure” I smiled and sat down beside the brunette.

“My names Ailee and this is Hyorin. Nice to finally meet you face to face!”

“My names Chanyeol! You know me?”

“Mmhmm! We go to the same school!”

“Wahh! Really? That’s cool! Do you want to order anything?”

“Just a cappuccino and any donut that you recommend”

“Okay! I’ll be right back!” Chanyeol once more walked back to the counter. “Aeiyoung! Two cappuccinos and a sugar sprinkled donut!”

“Chan-”

“Naeun, I have a question.”

“What?”

“Do you like me?”

“Wh-... why all of a sudden?” she stared at me hysterically.

“Well… that table over there said you did… but I don’t think so… I mean you’re always so mean to me...Are we friends?” I cocked my head.  I saw her hand go up and she almost face-palmed herself.

“Chanyeol…” she called, pinching her nose bridge.

“Yeah?”

“If you have time to ask me such questions… go ser-”

“Alright alright… I’m going,” I waved my hands.  I started walking then came right back.  “But are we friends?”

“Chanyeol!” She threw a look.  I sent her a gummy smile in return and left. I stopped at the previous table.

“Nope… I don’t think so” I shook my head, then sat at the table with Ailee and Hyorin.

“You look cuter now that I get to look at you more clearly.” Ailee smiled. “Even with the glasses.”

“Me?” I pointed at myself.

“Mmhmm.”

“Aha… thank you?”

“Do you have a girlfriend?” Hyorin asked. I shook my head.

“Do you like anyone?” Ailee questioned next.

“Uhh… Why?” I cocked my head.

“Do you want to hang out sometime later? Do you have a paper or a napkin?”

“Sure!” I smiled, “I’ll go get one.”

“Nevermind there’s one right h-”I stood up anyway and walked back up to the counter. “Naeun! Can I have some napkins?”

“I swear you spend more time here than serving tables. Why do you need napkins?”

“Some girls from our school want to hang out. They want to give me their numbers so we can meet up later.”

“Oh?... Then no. Go find you own paper. These napkins are only for customer that actually need them.” Naeun refused.

“Okay…” I searched my pockets and found a gum wrapper. I straightened it out and went back to them.

“Here…. call us anytime!” The two girls stood up and handed me back the gum wrapper. “We gotta go. See you later!”

I smiled and waved. “Bye! Come back soon!” I stared down at the gum wrapper in my hand and placed it on the table. I stood up and left to serve more people. I glanced at Naeun rush to the table I just left to ‘clean’ it and smiled.

“Naeun? What are you looking for?” I asked cluelessly.

“The gu-.... I mean I’m just cleaning.”

I reached down and hid the wrapper behind by back without her noticing. “Are you sure you’re not looking for this?” I revealed the piece of paper.

“Wher-... I thoug-... I’m just cleaning…” Naeun restated.

“Oh… okay. I think I will call them. I mean it’s not like I have anything

else to do anyway.” I informed, waiting for her response and her expression to change.

“You shouldn’t do that!” she quickly blocked my way.

“Hmm? Why not? They seem like nice people.” I lifted my eyebrows like a naive child.

“Uhh… Because they’re only using you to get popular at school. They know that you’re an easy target because you’re stupid,” she explained.

“Hmm…” I turned around and walked away.

“YAH! Chanyeol! Don’t call them!” she warned. I waved goodbye to her without turning around.

“Call who?” Minhee asked from behind Naeun.

“Wah-... uhh nobody!”

“Well… You were at this table for like 10 minutes” Minhee informed, “I just thought that you needed help.” Naeun shook her head.

I snickered and leaned against the wall.

“What’s up?... What’s that?” Luhan pointed to the wrapper in my hand.

“Just some numbers from girls” I casually answered.

“Oh?... You gonna call them?” Luhan curiously asked.

“Yeah” I smiled as I threw the wrapper into the trash.

“Then why’d you throw it away?”

“Well, it’s not like I need it. I have it all memorized up here.” I pointed to my head. Luhan shrugged his shoulders.

“Luhan! Chanyeol! Back to work!” Naeun yelled from across the room.

“Okay!” we called back simultaneously. I snickered and sat down at a random table.

“Hi Hyuna!” I greeted. “Suho? Why are you here?” I lifted my eyebrow suspiciously.

“Why are you here?” Suho responded back with a question.

“To get away from doing work.” I answered honestly.

“Hi Chanyeol! This is Min… my friend.”

“Ahh!... I heard lots about you.”

“Really? What did you hear?” he questioned.

“You’re Hyuna’s friend, you like chocolate glazed donuts, and like to drink americano” I nodded my head proudly.

“You know so much!” he sarcastically remarked. I smiled and stood back up to go back to work.

“Nice to meet you Min! Let’s hang out some time! Bye.” I made my way back to the counter to give Aeiyoung some company.

“Wow!... We made a lot of profit so far and it’s still 3 hours from closing time” Aeiyoung stared in astonishment. “Thanks for volunteering to help me!” she smiled and hugged me. I slightly tensed but hugged her back and patted her back.

“It’s no problem!” I smiled.

“Yah! Chanyeol!” Naeun glared.

“I know. I know. Get back to work” I cut her off before she can start nagging. “Gotta go!” I turned.

“Wait, Chanyeol!... You’re not really going to call them, are you?” she peered at my face.

“Hmm? I am, why?”

“It’s just that… I don’t think it’s a good idea… I don’t want them to hurt your feelings when you find out that they were using you…”

“Awww… You do care!” I pulled Naeun into a hug. “But… I’m still going to call them!” I stuck out my tongue.

“Yah!” Naeun yelled while blushing.

“I’m going to go on my break now! Bye!” I informed and walked out the door and took off my glasses before Naeun could stop me. I walked a few steps away from the cafe and dialed the number. “Hello? Yeah… I don’t think so… I have other friends that might be interested though, but I already have a girl. I’m sure now… Sorry, bye. I hope you understand.” I ended the call, took a deep breath, and walked back inside.

“I thought you were going on a break.” Luhan raised a brow.

“I’ll just wait for closing time.”

“Oh... I see” he knowingly wriggled his brows at me. I rolled my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

We are finally back!!!!

Guys thank you for waiting so long, like almost a year!

Hopefully we will update regularly :)

Have a good summer and day and week and month <333333

See you guys next time

Why didn't the chicken cross the road?

 

BECAUSE ONEW ATE IT! xD