Chapter 5: Confession ed

White Secrets

Nobody’s POV:

 

“We’re back!~” Chanyeol yelled behind the door of Minhee’s house. “Luhan’s been a good little boy, hasn’t he?” Chanyeol teased Luhan. All Minhee and Naeun could hear were loud thuds and rolling outside. Minhee opened the door while Naeun gave a look of disapproval at the boys who were frozen in a tangled position.

“Chanyeol, why must you pick a fight with everything you touch?” Naeun sighed.

“Wh- he started it” Chanyeol excused.  Luhan snickered softly in the background watching Chanyeol being scolded.  Naeun raised her brows and looked at Luhan.

“What’s so funny?” she shot him a look.  Luhan quickly cleared his throat and shook his head.

“N-nothing… sorry…” Luhan apologized. This time it was Chanyeol pointing a finger at Luhan and laughing.

“YAH! Why are you two so immature?” Naeun shook her head and rubbed her temples in frustration.

“Calm down, Naeun. They can’t be helped” Minhee comforted Naeun while patting her back.

“HEY!~… I have an idea!! Let’s have a movie day! It’s the perfect idea to welcome a new member to the pack!” Chanyeol interrupted, “Naeun and I will go down to the shop and buy some snacks, while Minhee and Luhan can go pick the movie.”

“I don’t think-”

“Sounds like a good idea” Naeun agreed stopping Minhee from completing her sentence.

“B-b-but…”

“Don’t worry Minhee. I’ll be back before you can say— ”

“Alright.. See you two in a few! Pick a good movie!” Chanyeol said while scurrying out the door with Naeun.

“Those two… did they really… how could they… I mean… I thought they were my friends” Minhee weeped still staring at the door.  Luhan awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

“Yeah… right?.....” he mumbled.  Minhee clasped her hands together.

“So… what do you want to watch?” she asked softly.  He shrugged.

 

Minhee’s POV

I crouched down next to the cabinets next to my TV. I shuffled through some movies looking for something to watch.

“Hey, Minhee” Luhan called from behind, “What about this one?”

“Huh? Which one?” I turned around curious about what movie Luhan found. Luhan was sitting on the couch shooting a cheeky smile at me. “Where is it?”

“It’s right here” he gestured for me to take a seat on the couch next to him. I obeyed and walked towards him. When I got close enough he grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the couch until my back hit the couch cushion. He hovered over me while I stared at him in shock.

“Y-yah! What are you doing?” I stuttered looking away from his stare. I tried pushing him off, but he pinned my arms back down. “Bad Luhan… Let me go” I tried scolding.

“I’m not a dog anymore” he smirked, “I don’t have to listen to you anymore… You… need to listen to me right now.”

“L-Luhan… I’m still-” He put his free hand over my mouth.

“I said listen…” Luhan said with a serious expression “We’ve been together for 9 years now…” He slowly removed his hand from my mouth. I tried to avoid his eye contact. “At first I thought of it as punishment, but now…” He moved his face closer to mine until our lips were an inch apart, “I think I like… I mean lo-”

Before he could finish his sentence there was a knock at the door. While Luhan was distracted, I kicked him off of me. “COMING!” I yelled and ran to the door. It was Naeun and Chanyeol at the door holding two bags filled with snacks. “What took you guys so long?” I asked quickly pulling them in. I stared back at the couch and Luhan was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed.

“Great timing guys…” Luhan angrily muttered.

“Minhee why are you so red?” Naeun asked worriedly.

“A-am I? Hmm maybe it’s because it’s hot in here.  I’ll go turn on the AC” I stuttered.  She looked at me as if I were crazy.

“Minhee, it’s 21 degrees outside” Chanyeol informed.

“Hahaha… is it?” I attempted to sound casual.

“Anyways…We were late because this idiot couldn’t choose what snack he wanted…” Naeun explained. “First he picked up a few snacks, but put them back down saying he didn’t want them anymore. We then circled the shop, I lie not, 15 times before I screamed at him... He then picked up the same snacks he picked the first time and ran to the register...” she ranted. “I tried coming as soon as possible… sorry Minhee. It wasn’t too awkward was it?”

I shook my head. “It was okay… nothing really happened” I lied. While Naeun and I were talking, Chanyeol walked over and sat beside Luhan.

 

Luhan POV:

“Sorry luhan… I tried really hard. Naeun kept mumbling ‘Minhee.. alone… Luhan’ until she had it with me and pulled me out of the shop. Did you get to make your move?” Chanyeol whispered to me so that Minhee and Naeun couldn’t hear.

“You guys have perfect timing” I mumbled.  He sheepishly rubbed his head.

“Sorry… I tried walking really slow too, but she walked ahead of me and threatened to leave me so I had to.  I even tried tripping but she rolled her eyes at me and left” he sounded like a kid telling the story of superman. 

“How…. “ I started and he looked at me, waiting for me to compliment him. “How can someone be as stupid as you?”  He pouted.

“Well then… so much for a thank you” he grumbled. “let’s see if I’ll ever help you again” he threatened.

“Alright… Thanks for trying” I half-heartedly thanked. His face lit up and he hugged me. His arms were around my waist and his head on my chest.

“No problem buddy… I knew you cared” He smiled. I patted his head like he was the dog. How can he be so oblivious to sarcasm?

I looked back at the table where Naeun and Minhee were staring at us suspiciously.  I sent them a cheeky grin.  They rolled their eyes and whispered something.  I eyed them suspiciously but they ignored my stares.

“Alright! Pick a movie yet?” Naeun asked.  Chanyeol immediately let go and stood up.

“If you guys haven’t then let’s watch Wolfboy!” he exclaimed excitedly.  We just shrugged and seated ourselves on the couch as Chanyeol put in the movie and then joined us.  

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~ BubblySmile and Pinkiestar73 here!!

How is the story so far??? Good?  hehe

hope sooo!!! 

Hehe muahahaha Luhan got ed xD

hope you enjoyyy this fic ;))))

Continue to love and support<3333 

thank youuuuuuu