Chapter 21: The Truth: Destruction

White Secrets

Suho’s POV

After Chanyeol’s incident with the alcohol, I searched for Minhee and Naeun at school. This kid is out of his mind; I swear, getting in trouble, messing things up, not knowing how to put things back together. Time to make things back to normal. I’m always the one that cleans up everyone’s messes.

“What are you eating?” Minhee asked, peering over the table.

“Rice balls! Want one?”

I walked up to the table of two discussing their lunches with each other. “Minhee, Naeun I need to talk to you…”  They exchanged glances and then stared at me.

“Why?” Naeun questioned first.

“About what?”

“It’s important…”

“Why should we trust you?”

“Because I’m here to tell you the whole truth… the real truth.” Minhee’s ears perked up.

“Uhh Okay.” Minhee cleared , attempting to sound less interested.

“Not here” I added.  They stood up and we walked to the rooftop, where rarely any students entered.

“So?”

“You guys need to know alot of things and many things need to be clarified.” I started.  They stared at me weirdly.

“About what?”

“Not what… but more like who...Chanyeol and Luhan.” Minhee stiffened but continued to listen.“First off, before I tell you anything, do not get shocked”  They nodded but I doubt they took my warning seriously. “Luhan, Kai, Chanyeol, and I aren’t from here.” Minhee cocked her head and Naeun looked quite confused as well.  “Chanyeol isn’t the only one who is from out of this planet… Me, Luhan, Chanyeol, Kai, and I forgot Xiumin are also from another planet.”

“You mean Hyuna’s cat?” Naeun scoffed. I nodded.

“I knew it was weird from the start… I mean why else would they keep talking to a cat?” Naeun tapped her chin.

“Just like how Luhan was a dog and turned into a human, Xiumin will also turn into a human very soon.” I explained.

“So … more idiocracy will be added to the group?” Naeun raised her brow.

“Ehhh… I guess you could put it that way” I shrugged.  They nodded. “Okay… but starting now, you have to listen very carefully.  Your parent’s accident wasn’t Chanyeol’s fault…. well… not entirely and it wasn’t on purpose… So stop being mad at him… It’s killing him on the inside.”  Minhee’s brows furrowed in confusion.

“That doesn’t make sense”

“Just listen… when Luhan and Xiumin were 9, I was 8, Chanyeol was 7, and Kai was 5… We…”

 

-flashback 9 years ago-

 

“Hyung…. I need to poo” Kai commented.

“Eww” Xiumin and I made faces.

“Pstt” We looked around.  “PSSTTTT Up here” a loud whisper called.  We looked up and realized we were near the headquarters.

“Wow… you’re from the dark side” we marveled.

“Shh” the one with glasses hushed.

“Wait… aren’t you guys not allowed to be in the headquarters?” I questioned.  They cheekily smiled.

“You guys wanna play a game?” The one without glasses ignored our question. We exchanged glances before agreeing.

“Why not…” The older one and the one with glasses exchanged evil smiles before easily jumping over the wall.

“Wh-.... Why are you over here?” Kai blinked. They held their pointing finger to their lips and smiled mischievously.

“It’s okay… we do this often”

“Oh… Hyung! I know who they are!” Kai snapped his fingers.

“Oh I think I know too… they’re the two troublemakers from the dark side who always cause trouble on our side” Xiumin added.  

“Wait… water your names?”

“I’m Mr. Bob” the one with glasses introduced.  “And that is Mr. Bobby” he pointed to the latter beside him. We stared at them for the longest time.

“Really?”  They nodded.

“Okay so what are we playing?”

“It’s called Extreme Tag” Mr. Bob introduced.  “It’s extreme.”

“So Chanyeol is going to hide-”

“Who’s Chanyeol?”

“I mean Mr. Bob… and we have to find him.  He can hide anywhere in planet Earth… Once we find him, we have to tag him. Easy enough?”  We nodded in response.

“Wait… how do we move from place to place?”

“Through this transporter device.  It takes you to any place in anytime besides the future.”

“I don’t know about this guys” I interrupted before we started the game.  Mr. Bobby paused.

“That’s okay, you can just keep watch.” I obliged and climbed the tree where the large orb that displayed earth was visible.

Mr. Bob disappeared first, then a minute later, the rest dispersed to find Mr. Bob.  I spotted Bob in Egypt, next to a pharaoh who was about to coronate someone.

“Sorry” he apologized then disappeared.  When Bob disappeared, Kai fell from the sky, crashing into the nose of the Sphinx.  The Egyptians rubbed their eyes as they saw the nose crumble to pieces.  Before Kai hit the ground, he disappeared once more and emerged hanging from a tree in England.  A random passerbyer freaked out and ran away.  

In Antarctica, Xiumin ended up on top of a polar bear.  A hunter about to trap the bear fainted.  Xiumin sheepishly smiled and pet the bear.

Bobby landed in Las Vegas, on top of a poker table.  I shook my head and worriedly watched.

All three disappeared at the same time and reappeared in different areas of China.  Bob, on the other hand, was roaming around in a prehistoric age, looking for someone.

“Luhan~~~ Where are youuuuu?” Bob called.  I made a face. wait what?  who’s Luhan and why is he looking for someone? Minutes later, Xiumin appeared and stared at the sabertooth tiger, giant sloths, and mammoths.

“Wait… that’s Mr. Bob… Bob! Come back!”  Bob turned around.

“Who’s Bob?... I’m not Bob, I’m Chanyeol!... oh wait… I’m Bob… wait...AHHH!!!!”

“No come back!” Xiumin yelled, freezing up the entire world in attempt to catch Bob.  They both disappeared.

Bobby in China reappeared in Russia and scratched his head.

“I thought Chanyeol wanted to visit Russia…. wait… I forgot he doesn’t know how to use the transporter.” he tsked.  He stopped a random mail man and dug through his bag. “To Jon… Nope… to Abraham… nope… Oh… to President of Blahblahblah….Hmm….” Bobby opened the mail and read it. “I, Stalin, propose a peace treaty….yada yada yada…. hmmm. Boring~~” He grabbed a pen and crossed it out.  “You !...I declare war!! MUAHHAHA” he scribbled and resealed the envelope. He accidentally gave the letter to another mailman.  “Thanks mister” He bid bye to the mailman then disappeared.  The first mailman’s eyes widened as the letter was delivered to the designated area.  Soon after it reached the president, war broke out.  It became known as the Cold War.  I face-palmed myself and averted my attention to Kai.

“HYUNNNGGG I’M LOST” Kai screamed from Mt. Highest. My eyes widened in horror when his echo caused an avalanche to occur, burying a couple humans.  Other people climbing Mt. Everest, blinked a couple times; trying to comprehend the fact that Mt. Everest was now the tallest mountain.

I suddenly heard Xiumin screaming above an area encircled by water.  It looked like a mountain but with red stuff in the middle. “It’s HOT!!... oh wait… MR. BOB COME BACK” he yelled when Bob was falling into the lava as well.  He panicked and heated up the volcano, leading it to erupt.  

“Oh goodness… what will this event be named?.... Oh great…. the Destruction of Pompeii… how wonderful”

Then Xiumin appeared in Hawaii. I turned my head to the left and found Kai watching a man, Leonardo da Vinci, drawing a portrait of a lady.  When the man finished and left, Kai walked up to the drawing and erased the eyebrows.

“There… much better!”   

 

-flashback cut out-
 

“Which one’s Bob and which one’s Bobby?”

“Bobby is Luhan and Bob is Chanyeol”

“Why?”

“That’s how the story goes”

“Are you saying Chanyeol used to wear glasses?”

“Yes…”

“Wait… how does this relate to what happened?” Minhee questioned.

“Sh… be patient” I hushed.  They pouted and continued to listen.
 

-flashback continue-

 

Bobby landed on a gigantic ship searching for Bob at the captain’s steering deck.  On the ship, many were dancing.  Bob appeared on a giant glacier staring off into space.  Bobby, spotting Bob, drove the ship closer and closer to the glacier, in attempt to catch Bob but he disappeared before then and Bobby sunk the ship.  Approximately, fifty thousand passengers died.  I closed my eyes as I watched them drown in the ice cold water.  

When Bob reappeared, he appeared in a dark area.  Unable to see, he produced a small flame with his hand.  When he turned around, he was surrounded by hunched-backed humans wearing animal skin.

“Why hello there… oh… gotta go… wait… here you can have this” He tossed the flame on a pile of logs, producing the very first fire.

 

-flashback cutout-

 

“Wait… so all those events… everything we learned in history…. happened because of 4 idiots… and those four idiots are attending this school right now?” Naeun asked in disbelief.

“Pretty much”

“Impossible… how can little kids cause so much harm… and destruction?” Minhee’s jaw dropped.  

“We’re not just little kids… we have powers… remember…” I reminded.

“Now shush… it’s getting to the juicy…. I mean… main part”
 

-flashback continue-

 

Chanyeol ended up in the streets of Seoul, South Korea. Following behind were the three other chasers.

“Okay… Xiumin go that way and Kai go the other way… I’ll stay here… We got him surrounded.”  They split and waited at their designated area.  When Bob was about to cross the street, a car in the far far distance approached.  Chanyeol’s face changed into one of puzzlement and fear.  A dark, larger shadow loomed over his.  Before he could turn around, the man in black shoved Chanyeol to the floor, knocking the transporter device out of his hand.  When Chanyeol stood up, the man disappeared and the car was already a few feet away.  The car’s headlight blinded Chanyeol, disabling him to see what was in front of him.  Chanyeol, mistaking the light for the man, shot a fireball at the car.  As it caught on fire, Luhan feared that it would hit Chanyeol and shoved it into the opposing lane; crashing into another car and creating an explosion.  Kai quickly teleported Chanyeol and the rest away from the area, back to Exo planet.

 

-Flashback end-


“That car that caught on fire, happened to be yours” I faced Minhee.   “And the other car was Hyuna’s… That man happened to be an agent from another planet that was sent to kill Chanyeol and Luhan.”

“Wait… why would they want to kill them?”

“Not yet…. I’ll tell you everything when the time is right… until then…. I have told you all that you need to know to return things back to normal.”

 

 

 

 

 

HOLA!!! :)

Enjoying it so far?

Exo always destroying stuff xD...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3...

Anyone going to the FREE kpop concert tomorrow??

SO EXCITED!!!

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND! :D

Pun: asian parent: "B1A4? No!... B0A5!"