Chapter 22: Coffee & Donut

White Secrets

Suho’s POV

After coming home from school, I walked upstairs to tell Luhan and Chanyeol what I told Minhee and Naeun. I rested my hand on the door knob as I heard screams and loud thuds coming from behind the door.

“How dare you! You monster!”

“Don’t touch me with your feet!”

“I can do what I want!”

“Did you just kick me?”

“Noo, your face was in my foot’s way”

“Oh… I’m sorry… NOT! You wanna go?!”

“Well, you punched me first!”

“I wanna break this alliance we have! You !”

“You’re not any better!”

“Oh yeah?! You won’t be saying that after I kill you!”

“Not if I kill you first!”

“Bring it on!”

I swung the door open to stop them from killing each other.  But rather than finding two men at each others throats, I saw Luhan and Chanyeol tapping furiously on remote controls, with Luhan’s foot against Chanyeol’s face and Chanyeol smushed on the floor. Luhan said he would punish Chanyeol, but not in this manner.  I stared at them in disbelief with my eyebrows twitching. “Are you guys playing a video game?”

“Yupp wanna join?” Chanyeol answered his eyes still glued to the screen.

“I thought you guys were fighting…”

“Nope… Why would you think that?”

“...”

“Hello?” Chanyeol mumbled when he realized that I wasn’t speaking.

“Didn’t Luhan say he was going to teach you lesson about drinking…” I glared at Luhan.

“Punish me?” he echoed.

“Well… I’m winning and he’s losing… isn’t that of a punishment enough?....” he shrugged his shoulders. “Shut up and just lose already!....”

“Nooooo! You’re cheating!!”

“I don’t care!” They ignored me and Chanyeol stood up and slammed the control onto the floor.  He pouted while Luhan rolled around the floor in glee.

“YOU CHEATED!” He accused.  He then crossed his arms and stuck his nose in the air.  “I’m not playing with you anymore” he snottily voiced turning his back on Luhan.  Luhan in return jumped infront of Chanyeol and pointed a finger while dancing.

“Guess who has to buy me donuts~” he sang.  His face brightened.

“Donuts? Let’s go get some donuts!” My eye twitched in annoyance.

“Oh hey Suho… Wanna come?” Luhan offered.

“Oh yeah… make him come along and then make him pay” Chanyeol whispered to Luhan.  I whacked him on the head.

“I can hear you!”

“I was only kidding...”

“So are you coming?”

“Fine… I have something to tell you guys anyway…”

“AND… you like donuts!”

“Okay” I nodded at Chanyeol, “… Where’s Kai?”

“Mmmm” Chanyeol thought. “I think he went to visit Hyuna…”

“Why?... nevermind… let’s go”

“Let’s go to the one that sells donuts and coffee…”

“Ooooh.. I like that place!”

“I don’t know what you guys are talking about…” I shook my head, “Just lead the way.”

 

--

 

We stopped at Coffee & Donut and sat down at an outside table.

“Are you ready to order?”

“Yupp… We would like 3 of these and 3 of that…OH! and a couple of that!... oh and don’t forget that... Thanks!” Luhan ordered pointing at every other donut picture displayed. Chanyeol playfully slapped Luhan’s shoulder in excitement. Luhan responded by cheerfully slapping him back. These guys must really like donuts.

“So what was it that you needed to tell us?”

“Ohhh...umm… that…just don’t get mad okay?”

“Why? Did you do something bad?”

“Noooo…. Of course not!... goody-two-shoes Suho never causes trouble!” Luhan sarcastically commented. Chanyeol high-fived Luhan and the started laughing to themselves. I glared at them and they responded by sitting up straighter in their chairs, coughing awkwardly.

“No… I FIXED your mess!” I clarified.

“What mess?” Chanyeol cocked his head.

“I told them the truth” I bluntly responded.

“Who?” Luhan and Chanyeol blinked blankly.

“Minhee and Naeun… I told them what really happened… something you guys don’t even know…”

“And what would that be? What is it that we possibly don’t know?”

“The car crash…”  They turned silent and I swear I heard their light bulb lights flickering on.

“We already know what happened…” they softly mumbled.

“No… you don’t… You think you do, but you don’t…There is a lot more to the story nobody told you.”

“How could you possibly know the real story?”

“Well I was the one that saw everything that was going on through the orb… Mr. Bob and Mr.Bobby...” I raised one brow at them hinting at the past.

“Okay… we’re listening…”

 

--after the telling of the story--

 

“So… You’re trying to say that I sunk the Titanic? The Titanic was my fault? And I started the Cold War?” Luhan requestioned, not taking it all in.

“The Titanic was a good movie…” Chanyeol commented.

“Yeah… Which was all your fault.” I glared.  

“Nooooo… You’re lying… I mean I know we caused a lot of damage, but…. Nooooooo…”

“I’m not lying… It happened…”

“Hey, we gave Leonardo de Caprio more fame than ever” Chanyeol counter argued.  I sent him a hard stare and he looked down.

“Chanyeol destroyed an entire island? He gave fire to man?... So was he like Prometheus?” Luhan asked again.  I nodded nonchalantly.

“Pretty much”

“Noooo… I think it went more like this…”

 

--flashback--

“Let’s play a quiet and fair game of hide and seek…”

“Why yes, Luhan…. That sounds like a great idea… Why not invite those fellow nice children on the other side to join us…”

“You’re right… More the merrier!”

“Why Hello down there… I’m Mr.Bob and this is Mr. Bobby... would you like to play hide and seek with us?”

“Ewww… no… you guys are shadows…”

“Why that is quite rude… I am offended…”

“I have a better idea… Why not play extreme tag!” the tanned little boy suggested.

“That sounds dangerous… Are you sure this is a good idea?” Chanyeol passively objected.

“Of course…. or are you too chicken to join us?” Suho challenged.

“Well… I guess one game won’t hurt…” Luhan muttered.

“You” the baozi pointed at Mr. Bob, “You can hide first…”

“I don’t know… I’ve never played this game before…”

“Well you can learn as you go…” Kai shrugged.

“Here’s this device… it’s used to transport anywhere in the world at any time…” Suho explained.

“Are you sure we are allowed to use it… Should we not ask a parent first?” Chanyeol questioned.

“Now now… don’t be such a baby…”

“Go… hurry up and hide…”

“Okay…” Mr. Bob shrugged his shoulders.

--end flashback--

 

“So basically… Kai and Xiumin caused all those accidents… We are totally innocent… we promise…”

“That sounds about right…” Luhan backed.

“Is this the only thing you got out of what I said and believe that that is what really happened?” My brows twitched.

“Uhhmmm… no?”

“You guys are impossible…” I sighed. “Look…. Chanyeol, Luhan… It wasn’t your faults that Minhee’s parents died. Someone was after you and you only tried to defend yourselves…”

“Who’s after us?”

“They were after you… After sending you to earth, they stopped looking for you guys… for now…”

“So sending us to earth was a way of protecting us?”

“Mhmm..”

“Was turning me into a dog really necessary?”

“Yes… You’re a mad scientist genius… even without your powers you would have found a way to cause attention to yourself….We, Exo people, are naturally smarter than humans, especially you two,2%’s...but I’m not sure if you guys are smarter than Lay or Sehun”

“Then what about Xiumin? Why was he turned into a cat?”

“That was just a cover up… so you guys wouldn’t suspect anything…”

“Poor Xiumin… suffered for no reason” Luhan shook his head in pity. “Wha- what about Chanyeol? How come he stayed human?” Luhan pouted.

“Chanyeol, on the other hand, take away his fire and he’s like a normal boy…well.. almost normal... and plus, Chanyeol doesn’t do anything bad unless you’re with him, telling him what to do… It’s like the blind leading the blind...”

“What? I was a great leader! I am a great leader...” Luhan self-justified himself, pounding his chest.

“Pshh… I don’t need you anymore… I only used you!” Chanyeol sneered in his face.

“You!” Luhan narrowed his eyes at Chanyeol. He pushed him out of his chair. Chanyeol pouted while getting up.

“I was kidding… You were the best Hyung! Chaego! You still are…” he put two thumbs up and smiled.

“Yah…” Luhan embarrassed, tipped Chanyeol’s hat off in attempt to nudge his arm.

“My hat!” Chanyeol ran to catch his hat that was flying in the wind. It finally

came to a stop when it fell to the ground, landing next to a girl.

“Hi Chanyeol…” Minhee greeted picking up Chanyeol’s hat, dusting it off, and handing it to him.

 

 

 

 

 

HIIIIIIIII! :D!

How was your week?

Which story makes more sense to you? :P

So, we hope you're enjoying it so far.

more to come!

Drama, Action, Comedy, And ETC. :D

Thanks for the support and keep reading! <3

We ran out of puns! -3-

so here's Ok Taecyeon! :3

-Taecyeon-2pm-34432308-500-246.gif