Chapter 20: Punch, Drunk, Love

White Secrets

Minhee’s POV

For some reason I felt safe and comfortable with him, although I haven’t talked to him since he turned human. I felt I could trust him. I mean, I’ve been telling him my secrets whether he was human or not.  Deep down, when I saw him, warm, fuzzy feelings formed; wasn’t it natural to feel like this?

“What’s wrong, Minhee?” he cautiously asked.  I took a deep breath.

“Do you hate me now?... is that why you won’t come home?” I asked ignoring his previous question.

“What? What are you talking about?”

“It’s just that, ever since that night you haven’t even looked at me… not even a slight gesture that acknowledged my presence.”

“No, it’s just that Ch-.... I had some things to take care of… I could never bring myself to hate you”

“Like what? Something more important than the person who raised you? You couldn’t even make a little time for me?”

“Minhee… I’m not your dog anymore… Please stop treating me like one… I was originally human” he stared at me earnestly.

“I-... I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to…”

“I’m not ignoring you… I was just busy from taking care of a friend…”
“You mean Chanyeol?....” I softly asked.  He nodded.  I turned silent at the mention of Chanyeol and played with my fingers.  “Luhan...What do I do?” I asked while looking down.

“About what?”

“I like Chanyeol… but this situations has made it really hard… Luhan… I just… I just want to go back to before… when none of this happened… and everything was happy…” I buried my face into my hands.

“It can” he interrupted.

“It can’t” I denied.  “It will never be the same… How can I act like nothing happened if Chanyeol’s the one who caused the accident?  I know it wasn’t necessarily his fault but… I’m human… I need someone to blame….those were my parents...” my voice cracked as I was on the verge of crying.  He stayed silent.  “How can I when he was someone I loved… Someone I trusted…”  I looked up at Luhan hopelessly.  “Luhan…” He seemed tense.

“Give him a second chance… You don’t know his part of the story… real part.” he advised after a long silence.  

“I’m tired of hearing that! Why can’t anyone just tell me then!? I just want to know the truth!” I exploded and tears fell.  

“I-”

“You can’t!... of course!... What is it that no one can tell me?  Why is it that everyone knows and I don’t?  What is it that the whole world knows?” I screamed.  Luhan abruptly stood up and pulled me into a hug.

“Just…. just give him some time” he whispered as he my hair.  I clutched onto his shirt and dug my face into his chest.

It felt so safe and secure to be in his arms.  Like all the world’s troubles disappeared.  I felt his warmth and heart beating fast.

When the tears stopped, I tried to breakaway from the hug, but he pulled me in closer.

“Can we just stay like this for a while longer?” he whispered.  Unknowingly,it sent shivers down my spine.  I hugged him back and felt my face getting hot. Three minutes of silence passed.

“Everything’s going to be fine… Nothing’s over” his voice became softer, as he rested his chin on my head.

 

Luhan’s POV

With every word she spoke about loving Chanyeol, my heart shattered into a million pieces and I subtly let out a shaky breath.  

How can she be so oblivious?  Am I not making my feelings clear?  

I couldn’t take it anymore and just pulled her into a hug.  Her breath hitched but eventually she hugged back.  

“Everything’s going to be fine… Nothing’s over” I finally reassured after I managed to suppress my feelings.

I slowly released her, fighting every urge to keep her in my embrace longer.

“I-...” the ring from my phone interrupted her. I tried to ignore it but it continued to beep. “Answer it…” I gave an apologetic smile and answered the phone.  

“Hello?... Suho? What’s wrong?... Chanyeol’s not there?!... What do you mean?... I thought he was sleeping!... I will find him” I ended the call and tucked the phone back into my pocket.  “Minhee, I-”  she shook her head and her eyes reflected worry.

“Just go”  

“I’m so sorry” I sent one last apologetic look before running out of the park.  

 

--


I dialed his number multiple times but he didn’t answer. “Where is he?!”

I dialed his number again as I ran past a pojangmacha (korean drinking tents) and spotted a familiar figure drinking alone. I walked over and cautiously approached him.

“Chanyeol, what are you doing out here alone?”

“OHH!~ Hyung! It’s Hyung!~ I was hungry so I came to eat gogi! Come sit!” he stood up and forced me into a chair.

“Are you drunk?”

“NooOOoo… Pfft… Of course not… did you know this clear liquid tastes really bad… Do you want some?” he shook his head profusely and held up a glass of soju.

“How many have you had?”

“Two” he hiccuped.

“Two bottles?!”

He waved his finger in the air, “No… Two!” He smiled contently.

“Two what?!”  He just continuously held up two fingers, beaming like a little kid.  I shook my head at him.  “You idiot… if you’re upset… talk… not drink” I flicked his head.  He pouted and pretended to ball.

“AHHHHHHH LUHAN HYUNG HITT MEEEEEEE” I clamped his mouth with my hand and hissed at him.

“Shhh…. EWWW don’t me!” I cringed in disgust and constantly wiped my hand on my jeans.

“You started it… I only wanted to know what soju tasted like.” he slurred his words.  I looked at the still full bottle of alcohol.

“Did you become drunk from only two shots?”

“Two” he repeated with a wide smile.  I shook my head and walked over to him.

“Get up… let’s go”  He giggled as he barely managed to stand up.  “Boy!… you are a grown man… stand up straight!”

“I’m trying but the grounds moving” he whined.  I groaned in frustration.

“You better watch your tomorrow”

“Hyung… why would I watch my tomorrow?” He asked as he walked in a zigzag while hanging one arm over my shoulders.  He started singing random songs.  I sighed and barely managed to bring him home.

“I don’t like soju… It’s gross!” he complained while plopping onto the living room floor.

“Not here buddy… one more floor and your fine”  he started rolling toward the stairs.  “Okay… that works to…” I grabbed him and he started laughing as he became a dead weight and sat on one of the steps.

“It’s the place that you should be.  Eotteon- seontaegi manneunji.  I need you want you back. Meomchwomeomchwo pihaneun geot-do da. eonggyeo sang-cheodwehn giyeo-geul samkyeo. I need you feel so bad Umkyeo jwot-deon buranham modu anshikcheoran nae-ge pyeonhi pyeolchyeo” He started singing.  (It’s the place that you should be  Which decision is the right one?   I need you want you back     Stop, stop avoiding, swallow up the memories that are tangled up and scarred    I need you feel so bad     The scrunched up nervousness, I’ll make it into a place of peace and spread it out within me)[infinite Feel So Bad]

Suho came out and stared at the intoxicated boy.  

“He’s drunk” I dropped his arm.

“I can tell” he mused.

“Help me get him to his room?”  He nodded and grabbed Chanyeol’s other arm.  We threw him onto his bed and he curled into a ball.

We both sighed before leaving his room.

“Hyung… why does Minhee hate me?  Why did this have to happen to us?” he asked as he drifted off into dreamland.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

HIIIIIIIIIIII

So how was your guys week!?

Our's was stressful and boring xD

Herher sooo how was this update

lots of fluff :3

Hope you enjoy your week... 

lts emotion overflow x)

Continue supporting and reading! <333

LOVE YOU ALL! ^^

Pun: Why does Woohyun keep making hearts?

 

 

 

He wants to WOO your soul!! :3