Chapter 23: All’s Forgiven

White Secrets

Chanyeol’s POV

 

I froze when I saw Minhee standing a few feet away from me, dusting off my hat.  

“Hey Minhee” I nervously called, “I was uhh just about to leave” I quickly informed before she could say anything.

“Chan-”

“I’m sorry… I’ll hurry up and and get out of your way” I turned around and took one step before I felt a hand around my wrist. Swallowing my fear and replacing it with a small smile, I turned around.  She cleared and handed me back my hat.

“Thanks…” I hastily took it and placed it back on my head.

“Hey Chanyeol” she called.  I just stared side-ways, down at the ground and refused to meet her gaze.  

She never said anything else so I slowly lifted my head and found her staring at me with unreadable eyes.  I let out an uncomfortable laugh when she continued to not say a word.

“Wh-what’s wrong?” I asked gazing anywhere but at her.  She reached out her hand.  Thinking she was going to slap me again, I shut my eyes tight.  Rather than feeling a sting ringing on my cheek, I felt her hand gently cupping my cheek.  I slowly opened one eye and saw her staring at me with an apologetic gaze.

“I’m sorry. Did it hurt?” she softly asked.  I grabbed her hand and pulled it away, smiling sincerely.  

“It’s fine”

“I’m sorry for jumping to conclusions...I- I just needed to vent my anger… I held it in for so long…. I’m sorry...I- was foolish…”

“Is everything okay?” I heard Luhan ask behind me, out of breath.

“Yeah… Don’t worr-” Luhan squished my cheeks with two fingers and moved it left and right, up and down.

“Are you hurt? Did she do anything? Did you get slapped? How’s your body?” he worriedly bombarded me with questions.  

“I’m fi-”

“YAH!” Minhee yelled in annoyance when she heard Luhan’s questions.  We both turned to her in shock and found her eyes twitching.

“Aha… Hey Minhee… Didn’t see you there” Luhan laughed nervously.  Minhee rolled up her nonexistent sleeves.

“Really?” She questioned while smiling a scary smile.

“Now Now Minhee… Let’s not start another war” Naeun came from behind and dragged Minhee into the cafe.

“Are you sure you’re not hurt?” Luhan asked one last time.  I burst out laughing and walked away.

 

--

 

“So why did you come?” Luhan questioned, eyeing Neun and Minhee while pointing a finger at them.

“Don’t look at us like that” Naeun slapped his finger away.  Luhan retracted his hand in pain.

“Suho called us here” Minhee answered.

“When?” Luhan and I asked simultaneously.

 

-Flashback-

“What are you gonna get?” I asked Luhan.

“Uhmm that? oh or maybe that”

“Or both” I suggested and we both nodded in agreement.  “Oh and we can get that!”

“Oh yeah!!”

“Hello?” we heard Suho’s voice in the back.

“That looks good too”

“Yeah come to Coffee & Donuts” Suho directed.

There’s a place called that?” the other line questioned.

“Apparently” he mused.

-End-

 

“Uhhh… That never happened…” Luhan denied.

“Sure… Whatever…”

“So why are you here?”  Suho’s face twitched.

“Yeah why are you here?” I backed childishly.  Suho smacked both of us.

“Because you guys are two cowards who can’t stand up for themselves and prefer to have their friendships messed up” Suho criticized.

“Wahh… I am offended…” I proclaimed.

“Who are you to call us cowards? I’m older than you.”

“Stop being so immature… You know I’m the leader for a reason…”

“And why can’t I be leader?”

“Because I’m more responsible than you… you just make a mess of everything…”

“Well I say…” Luhan gasped, offended by Suho’s answer.

“Would you stop getting off topic… all you exos are the same…” Naeun rolled her eyes.

“Noo~.....anyways… I’m going to leave you guys to make things up and become all buddy-buddy”

“We didn’t need you anyways” I huffed.

“Excuse me… we’ll see who’s going to pay for your desserts” he smirked.

“Aha… I mean… okayyy bye byee~~~”I corrected, while throwing hearts at him.  Suho shook his head and left the cafe.  Once he left, an awkward silence filled the room.  It was even more awkward because the cafe was nearly empty.

“So” I cleared my throat.

“I’m sorry…” Minhee interrupted after playing with her fingers. “I should have known better… You’re not that kind of person…”

“No… really it’s okay… I should have told you the truth…”

“But… I hurt you… one of my best friends… You shouldn’t forgive me this easily...”

“Well… it wasn’t your fault either. I should be the one apologizing…” I looked away, “Making you believe lies and…”

“Well all’s forgiven!” Naeun broke the mood.

“Let’s put this in the past!” Luhan beamed and waved his hands in the air.

“Yeah… Minhee… let’s just forget everything… it may be a lot to ask to forget what I did… but ….”

“Chanyeol you’re not the only one who did it…”

“What do you mean?”

“I know that Luhan, Kai, and Hyuna’s cat were involved too”

“Uhh… You know about Xiumin? Did Suho tell you that? Because he’s a liar” I quickly denied.

“Chanyeol just shut up…” Naeun shook her head.

“Well it was obvious… You guys were always talking to it…” Minhee pointed out.

“It’s okay… I understand now… it was all an accident… Why didn’t you just tell me that?”

“Well… I didn’t want anybody else to get in trouble… I was a good actor wasn’t I?” I flipped my non-existent hair.

“Sure… If that makes you happy…”

“It does…” I childishly smiled, showing my teeth.

“I guess everything is back to normal now…” Naeun commented.

“Who ordered the latte, and who ordered the two cappuccinos?” The waitress asked from behind.

“OOOHH!~~ That was us!” I nearly jumped out of my chair in joy, “Suho ordered the latte..”

“What about the 10 donuts we ordered?” Luhan pouted, disappointed that the donuts were taking so long.

“It will be ready in 5 minutes… fresh out of the oven…” the waitress answered after placing the drinks on the table.

“Ohh!! Thanks!”

“You guys ordered 10 donuts for yourselves?” Minhee stared in disbelief.

“DUH! Of course!”

“Don’t you know how fat that will make you?”

“Fat? I don’t know what that means.”

“I’m sure they’re going to share…”

“W-wah No…... Fine…”

“All done guys? You seem friendlier already!” Suho came out of the cafe.

“Yup… why didn’t you tell us that they were going to be here?”

“Then it wouldn’t have had the same effect…” Suho raised his brow at us as if it were obvious.

“Whatever… but at least everything is the way it should be…”

“You’re latte is here” I handed him the cup. Luhan and I paused and sniffed the air.

“DONUTS!” we simultaneously shouted. The lady awkwardly smiled and placed the tray of donuts on the table.

“You guys really like donuts…”

“Mmmhmm!” I mumbled while taking a bite a chocolate. “I just noticed… Why is it so empty here?” I asked the waitress.

“Well, the business hasn’t been good lately ever since the cafe across the street opened. I’m afraid that if we don’t have enough customers we will have to close…”

“WAHH!?!?”

“CLOSE DOWN!?!?”

“Yes… You guys are our 4th customers today and it’s already 3:00 pm…”

“But… this place has the best donuts!”

“Well some people don’t like donuts as much as you two… and the other cafe has a better atmosphere… I guess atmosphere beats donuts.”

“Now that is just nonsense!”

“Yeah! Everyone likes donuts!”

“Well to tell you the truth, I never heard of this place until now…” Naeun interjected.

“You’re not helping!”

“Is there any way we can help?”

“Yeah!... We need our donuts!”

“Well… You can help us bring in some customers…”

“How do we do that?”

“I have a plan…” Naeun smiled evilly.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry we haven't been posting regularly... 

It's time for finals and we've been busy stuDYING... -3-

I hope your week went well! <33

Continue to enjoy and support!!

Have a great day! :D

Thanks for supporting!! :)

tumblr_mb2evsa16u1rf60cfo4_1280.jpg