Youngmin vs Dae Ho!

My Imaginary Boyfriends Came To Life!?

"Mmmm! Yummy! Thish ice cream ish delishush!" you mumbled, scooping more into your mouth. Everyone stood there and stared in awe as to how you can finish all those tubs of ice cream at once. "Wha flavor ish thish?"

Kwangmin smiled. 'She's so cute.' he thought before answering you. "Cookie Crumble flavor!"

You nodded your head slowly at his reply. "Hmmm.... not bad~ I'll remember to buy this more often." you said, swallowing the rich taste. There was only abit of it left in the tub and your face was covered in ice cream.

"Here... let me help you." said Kwangmin as he got a handkerchief out of his pocket and started wiping your face.
You blushed slightly as he moved his face closer to yours. For a split second, Kwangmin was staring at your lips but the moment was suddenly interrupted by Dae Ho... clearing his throat.

Youngmin ran up to you in time before Dae Ho could and asked, "Can I have abit of that ice cream? It looks yummy..." And without a second thought, he shoved Kwangmin away and sat next to you instead.

"Ya! Babo! Give me my seat back!" said Kwangmin as he tried to push Youngmin off... but he wouldn't budge.

"Mianhae but it's now mine!" he replied, hugging onto you. "Now ________-ah! Can I have some of that ice cream?" He gave you a charismatic wink which made you give in.

"Fine, fine, fine! You can have some..." you said, scooping the delicious ice cream for him. "Am I gonna feed you or what?"

His face lit up. "FEED ME!" Youngmin beamed as he opened his mouth wide open... revealing his pearly white teeth.

You choked at his reaction, thinking that he would only be joking. "Serious?" you asked, not sure.

He nodded enthusiastically and pointed to his mouth occuringly, signalling to you to feed him.

"Okay, okay.... here..." you said, lifting the spoon to his face.

Youngmin kept his mouth open, about to embrace the moment when you feed him. When you were about to land the spoon into his mouth, Dae Ho stopped you abruptly. "Sorry... er... Kwangmin but you'll have to feed yourself... WITH ANOTHER SPOON!"

Youngmin tutted and gave Dae Ho a death glare. "First of all... I'M NOT KWANGMIN! I'M YOUNGMIN! And second of all.... YOU DON'T OWN HER!"

Dae Ho flinched again as if someone stabbed him in the heart. He felt a very heavy burden that he will regret. But he still continued. "Well... this is indirect kissing and I won't allow ________-ah to do that to a stranger!"

Youngmin smirked and pulled you closer to him. "Let me take that back Dae Ho.... YOU'RE NOT HER APPA!"

Dae Ho growled, tempted to pounce onto Youngmin any minute to wipe that evil smirk off his face. "That's it!"

The two of them shot eachother with their deathly glares... causing the atmosphere to be eerie and weird, as if a storm is coming.

"Aigoo... this is bad... You can litterally see the electric sparks flashing between them." sighed Minwoo. "Let's leave before we get up into this aswell..."

Everyone nodded and left the room, using the window, leaving Youngmin and Dae Ho glaring at eachother.
"She's mine!!!!!" they both yelled.


Youngmin vs Dae Ho... Who do you think will win??

 

You decide! =D

Ppyong~