Hyung~

My Imaginary Boyfriends Came To Life!?

"Hyung~" cooed Youngmin as he pirouetted across to Dae Ho. Boyfriend figured that they should use the most charismatic in the group to persuade him. "Hyung.... you know I love you~" Youngmin sang again, slowly wrapping his arms around Dae Ho's neck. "You love me right?"

The weight of his arms on Dae Ho's shoulders became increasingly heavy... like a python strangling him. He looked up in suspicion, giving Youngmin a 'WTF' face. "Erm... no... why..."

Youngmin pouted his lips and gave Dae Ho one of his most irresistable 'Puppy Dog Face' before talking in a sickly sweet tone. "Mianhae.... for being so horrible to you for the past few... weeks..."

"Hm... really? It seems more like months to me..." Dae Ho frowned and carried on picking up trash from the floor.

'Dammit this idiot wont buy my acting skills...' cursed Youngmin as he turned to his hyungs for help. "What do I do now?!" he mouthed, gesturing behind Dae Ho's back.

"One more time!" "Just ask him straight on!" "Cut to the chase." was all Youngmin can make out as his hyungs spat back simultaneously over eachother.
The Charismatic Prince sighed once again and returned to the 'over-exaggerated-cutie' he had once acted, patting Dae Ho's back freakishly soothingly. "Yah... ________ wants to have a party around your house. She said you wouldn't mind and she wants to have it today." he started off. "Will you do it for her?"

Dae Ho stopped in his tracks and looked up to stare at you longingly. 'Do you really want to come over to my house?'  he thought as a warm smile spreaded across his face, lingering with the fuzzy feeling he has deep inside... like butterflies in his tummy... in a good way.

'Yesss! He's buying it!' Youngmin mentally spluttered as he willed Dae Ho to accept the idea.

Dae Ho instantly caught the glimpse of relief in Youngmin's eyes and straightened to his usual self again. "Oh really... then why don't she come over herself and ask me?"

"Because... she... wants to keep it as a surprise for you but I asked you anyway in case you disapprove..." Youngmin reasoned. "So you in or not?"

Dae Ho thought for a while, whether or not to throw a party for you, before making up his mind. He saw the look of eagerness in Youngmin's eyes and the glimpse of curiousity in the rest of Boyfriend's expressions. The only way to certainly make up his mind is to see your face... your reaction. 

"Yah... can you help me carry this back into the studio jeh bahl!" you shouted across to one of the students helping to pack up. He ran to you straight away to help you lift up parts of the frame for the stage. Your smile instantly made Dae Ho's heart skip a beat.

"So?" urged Youngmin, raising his eyebrows at the same time. He could feel a weird atmosphere lingering around the air when he realised that Dae Ho was blushing. 'Really now?' he asked in his head. 'Blushing?' He turned to look at where Dae Ho was staring and now knew that he had his eyes on you. 'ert... stop looking at my Girlfriend.' Youngmin mentally snapped but decided to keep it to himself.

"Okay.... You can come around at 7:00pm. We still got work to do and the party won't be fancy..." Dae Ho finally answered, after a long consideration.

"Good. But still make it good enough to please ________-ah... We don't wanna go to some crappy party." said Youngmin, his innocence vanished suddenly and he's back to his merciless self again. 

Dae Ho snorted and went back to picking up litter again. "Babo."


Hiya everyone! Sorry for the VERY LATE update. I just didn't feel like writing all this time and now I've finally found my passion for writing again^^ I'm gonna make the party celebration into an Xmas special so please wait for my update! If I don't make it in time... please forgive me but I'll try my best to update again on Xmas eve~ Komawo =]

Ppyong~