Kwangmin?

My Imaginary Boyfriends Came To Life!?

"What's the end!?" asked Dae Ho, still in shock. He stared at Hyunseong as he got up from beneath the bed.

"Ahhh.... finally!! My neck hurts." moaned Hyunseong, massaging the back of his head. "So yeah... I'm Hyunseong. ________-ah's Boyfriend. Nice to meet you."

Dae Ho choked and gave you an 'is-he-serious?' look. You just kept still, not knowing how to explain.
"________-ah... is he telling the truth? He's... your Boyfriend?" Hurt showed in his eyes and disappointment oozed through every pore on his face. You knew that Dae Ho was jealous.

"He's not exactly my Boyfriend... he's more of an oppa." you explained, confused yourself.

"Oppa?" repeated Dae Ho in disgust. "You call a stranger your oppa yet you don't call me, your best chingu, your oppa?!" He pouted and stood up from the bed. "Anything else you wanna tell me?"

You bit your lips and looked around the room, signalling the rest of Boyfriend to come out. 
Dae Ho stood there in shock and amazement to how you got all these guys into your room. "Wow... you're sneaky.." he said.

"Okay, this is Donghyun... the eldest of them all." you said pointing to the red head. "And Hyunseong is next in line. Then Jeongmin, Youngmin... Minwoo..."

Dae Ho nodded, telling you to carry on.

You stood there paniking, too afraid to say it.

Everyone looked at you with a puzzled expression.
"Yah...what's wrong Girlfriend?" asked Jeongmin curiously.

Dae Ho hissed as he heard Jeongmin say the word Girlfriend.

"Erm... Where's Kwangmin?" you asked, looking from Donghyun to Minwoo.
They all shrugged and looked around the room.

"Who's Kwangmin?" asked Dae Ho. "Another Boyfriend of yours?"

You sighed, worried that Kwangmin is still missing and that Dae Ho is being a jerk right now. "Look let's go search for Kwangmin! He can't be far and our house is not that big." you said, reassuringly.

"But ________-ah! We don't know when he left! So how do we know that he hasn't gone far?" asked Minwoo.

Youngmin rolled his eyes and sighed. "He's not that stupid to leave without us. He knows that he won't stand a chance in the outside world without guidance." He walked up to you and gave you a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder. "Don't worry... he won't be far."

You nodded and started looking for Kwangmin. Everyone followed behind suit. "KWANGMIN!! WHERE ARE YOU!?" you yelled.

"Who are you looking for?" called your umma from the kitchen.
Everyone immediately hid underneath the staircase, leaving only you and Dae Ho in the hallway. Your umma appeared by the door.

"Yeah... I brang my pet cat with me for ________-ah to see." lied Dae Ho patting his rucksack. "But it kindah slipped away when we weren't looking."

Umma laughed. "Oooh kids these days. If you're gonna have a pet, you're gonna have to keep an eye on it all the time."

Dae Ho nodded. "Ye. I will."


~~Time Skip~~

After hours of searching for Kwangmin and hours of hiding and avoiding umma/dongsaeng, you all went back to your room disappointed.

"Where did Kwangmin go???" you said, worrying your head off.

"It's okay Girlfriend! He will be back. I know he will." comforted Jeongmin as be plopped a bubble gum into his mouth.

Dae Ho stood up from his seat and growled, "Would you stop calling her your 'Girlfriend'? It's sooo annoying!"

Jeongmin smirked. "What's wrong? Can't I call my Girlfriend 'Girlfriend'?" he teased. "You can't say coz you're NOT her 'Boyfriend'!"

Dae Ho flinched as if he's just got punched in the stomach.
Everyone stood there and stared at the fight between them, amazed at Jeongmin's harsh words. Just as Dae Ho was about to argue back the window in your room bashed open.

"Huh?" you said walking to the window. The curtains fluttered in the summer breeze. It made everyone shiver. You peeped out of the window and suddenly...

"ANNYEONG!" shouted Kwangmin, appearing infront of you.

"KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you screamed, shocked from Kwangmin's sudden appearance.

"Shuuush! Not too loud or your umma will hear us." hissed Kwangmin, stepping onto the window sill then jumping off.

"Kwangmin-ah! Where did you go!" asked Youngmin angrily. "You made ________-ah worry to bits about you."

Kwangmin smiled at what Youngmin just said and looked at you. "You were worried about me?"

You blushed and looked away, too shy to look at Kwangmin in the face.
Dae Ho kept his gaze at you and realized that you were in an awkward moment. He cleared his throat and interrupted. "Anyways... where did you go when the rest of Boyfriend was hiding?"

Everyone turned their heads to stare at Kwangmin... expecting for an answer.

"Oh... didn't you know? I said that I was going to go buy some ice cream for ________-ah. I told that to Jeongmin." he answered. "But I didn't know the way so it took me a long time to get to the shops and plus I had no money... but things got through at the end..." He looked at the plastic bag in his hands. There were tubs and tubs of ice cream in there. "Don't worry... I used the window to get out of the house so no one saw me." 

Jeongmin scratched his head and giggled. "Ehehehe~ Mianhae... I wasn't listening to you when you said that... I was too busy finding a place to hide..." he apologized, slightly embarrassed.

"EH!?" everyone all chorused.
"You were buying ice creams?!" said Donghyun.

"Yep..." said Kwangmin, grinning.


Kekekekeke That's Kwangmin for you! =D
I hope you haven't been missing him too much... it's only a chapter since he went missing... =)

He's a sweet guy ain't he? Buying ice creams for you ;)

Ppyong~