Sunbaes Ordering Sundaes!

My Imaginary Boyfriends Came To Life!?

"Why are you standing here then? Get back to work." said Dae Ho pointing to Sora. "He's focused."

You raised your eyebrows. "Aren't you surprised that SHINee is here!? I mean... They are like one of the hottest groups in the planet!!" you yelled, litterally fangirling.

Dae Ho sighed, not really getting your point. "They're just customers... Treat them fairly like all the others you've served." he said as he walked away back to the cuisine.

You didn't know what to do so you just did what you'd normally do... serve the customers. "May I take your order sir?!"  you asked in a cute, high-pitched voice.

Key looked up to see your sickly sweet smile and laughed. "It's that waitress again."

Taemin also looked up and gave you a gentle, but warming, smile.

Onew grinned at you and punched Key's arm lightly. "Ignore that guy. So... can we have a....Banana Split, two Red Mondays and a... Cookie Crumble." he ordered, handing the menu back to you.

You nodded at him and stared at Taemin as you walked away towards Sora, captivated by his smile.


Taemin's P.O.V

That waitress is really something! She's sooo cute!!! I think I'm falling for her!!! And she's just a stranger to me!!!

"Did you see that!? She was looking at Taemin!!" said Key, excitedly as he leaned closer to me. "Lucky you!"

Onew, Minho and Jonghyun chortled.

"Yah! Shut up will you!?" I harrumphed, waving them away. "She's just a waitress and it's rude to not look at the customer when they're speaking..."

Jonghyun nodded sarcastically and raised his eyebrows. "I see... If she confessed her feelings to you first... would you hook up with her!?"

I litterally exploded in embarrassment.. my face turning bright red.
Everyone started laughing as I panicked to hide my face. "YAH! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!" I yelled trying to make them stop.

"Come on Taeminnie! Be honest!!" begged Key as he gripped onto my sleeves and shook it. "I like her! She's super funny!"

"Yeah... she's cute." agreed Minho, smirking at me.

I shrugged him off and sighed. "I don't like her okay!? I only knew her since like a few seconds ago so how am I suppose to fall for her?" I lied, trying my best to sound truthfull.

Onew ruffled my hair and laughed. "Haven't you heard of the phrase... 'Love At First Sight'?"

I shook my head in disbelief. "You believe in those things?!" I asked, giving him a 'you-must-be-kidding-me' look.

Everyone nodded their head.
"Yeah! I like her. I think she's HOT..." confessed Jonghyun, his gaze stuck to that Waitress while she's busy carrying on with her work.

I smacked my hand over his mouth before he could continue. "SHUSH! SHE CAN HEAR YOU!!!" I hissed, then slowly dropping my hand away from his mouth.

"So!? She must be soo happy if she ends up with one of us..." he argued back, pushing me away.

I sighed and rested my head on the table. "Just stop teasing me... hyungs..."


Your P.O.V

Wow... SHINee is really interested in me.... I like... heard the word Waitress a couple of times during their conversation. And they won't stop looking at me!!! Is there something on my face!? Coz I'm feeling nervous right now! Especially when Taemin looks at me!!! KYA! HE'S LIKE MY ULTIMATE BIAS~

"________-san! Slap out of it and get back to work!" yelled Sora as he threw a towel at me.

"Kya!" I screamed as it hit me. "That's soooo not funny!"

Sora laughed softly and gazed at the sundaes he made.. He looked proud of it somehow. "Kawaii ne~?"

I stuck my tongue out at him and grabbed the sundaes... delivering it to SHINee. "Here's your order sir!" I blurted and quickly turned away, afraid that my face was getting sweaty from mentally fangirling a moment ago.

"K-Komawo..." stammered Taemin as he shyly took the Ice Cream.

The rest giggled and gave eachother hi-fives while looking at me and Taemin.
I tried my best to smile but I couldn't stop my eyes from twitching so it made me look like I was forcing myself. That made Taemin worry...

"Ahhh! Mianhamnida if we're asking too much from you!" he apologized, bowing down low.

I shook my head and waved my hands in front of me... signalling him to stop. "It's okay. There's nothing wrong! You can order as much as you like here, so please enjoy your visit~"

He blushed mildly and looked away. THAT WAS SOOOO FREAKING CUTE!
"Ooooh okay...." he murmured and ate a spoonful of Cookie Crumble Ice Cream.

"________-san! Table 7 wants Iced Coffee!!!" called Sora from the cuisine.

"Coming!" I called back and rushed off to work.


Taemin's P.O.V

Awwwww...... I wanted to talk to her more...


HORRAY!!! TAEMINNIE IS SUCH A CUTIE!!!!!!!!!   =3

Ppyong~