School+Work+Boyfriends+Biases+Surprises=A Fun Day!!! - Part 2/3

My Imaginary Boyfriends Came To Life!?

Dae Ho's P.O.V

When I've arrived at ________'s house, I used the ladders to get up instead of the front door. I really regretted that...

"Oooops... Mianhaeyo~~~~ I didn't mean it~~~" sang Youngmin in a sickly sweet voice.

He opened the windows up and slammed it right in my face! You call that coincidental? Well I call it... 'He's-gonna-die-when-I-get-my-hands-on-him'!

"Are you alright? Mr. Dae Ho~?" he teased again, putting his finger on his mouth and acting stupid. "Gee~ I didn't know you were there..."

"You should be grateful!" I hissed as I tried to climb back onto the window-sill. I was about to fall but luckily ________-ah caught my hand on time.

"There you are!" she said, pulling me up into her room. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine." I replied then handing her my ruck sack full of clothes. "Here... You can give it back to me when they've finished wearing them."

She smiled and thanked me... then called her 'Boyfriends' to go and get changed. Surprisingly... each and every one of them followed her orders and did as they were told as quickly as possible... changing quickly in the over-crowding bathroom. But I guess they follow her coz she's their creator...

"Okay people! We have about twenty five minutes left before school starts! Be quick!" she yelled, speeding everyone up.

"QUIET DOWN UP THERE! IT SOUNDS LIKE THERE'S A RIOT GOING ON!" screamed umma from downstairs.
Everyone suddenly went silent and did everything quietly.

"Are you all done yet?" ________-ah whispered to check if everyone's ready.

"Ne!" They all said back as they rushed out of the bathroom and grabbed their school bags.

"You can come with us." she offered, opening the door and about to walk downstairs.

I nodded and opened the window, taking the hard but more secretive way down with Boyfriend so we won't get caught.


Your P.O.V ~~Time Skip~~

We've arrived at the school gates, about ten minutes early. Most of the students from Yeongkwang Academy are still buzzing around the playground and gossiping about the latest news. But the most awkward thing was that they were all staring at Boyfriend.

"OMG! They're such cuties! Are they a band or something?" asked a girl from the crowd.

"I bet they're models!" squealed another.

I think that the girls are having the time of their lives, flirting with my Boyfriends...

"Come on... Let's go to class." urged Dae Ho, grabbing my hand.

I was about to resist but then my phone rang. It was a text message.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: you

From: EunAexLovely

Hiya chingu-ah! How r u!? =) I've bought u the best present EVER!!! Do u wanna see it??? =3

Eun Ae xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled at the text and replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: EunAexLovely

From: you

Well you're very smart! (btw im being sarcastic) How am I suppose to meet up with u!? >.<

________ xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket. "Sorry to keep you waiting but can we wait for them?" I apologized, giving Dae Ho's hand a light squeeze.

He nodded then my phone rang again. I fished it out of my pocket and unlocked it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: you

From: EunAexLovely

U'll see..... ;D

Eun Ae xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed and shook my head, disbelieved at how secretive Eun Ae is. Normally she'd blurt out everything to me! But not this time...

"Hey! Freshies!" (A/N: By Freshies I mean them being new... like a noob.) someone yelled from the school entrance. "Stop blocking the Kingkas' way!"

Everybody turned to see the commotion but soon gasped as B1A4 walked down the steps and into the crowded playground.

"You!" said Gongchan, pointing at Minwoo.

Minwoo flinched from the attention.

"Are not cute enough to enroll here!" CNU finished off, leaving the rest of B1A4 and everyone else laughing.

"Yah! What do you mean he's not cute enough!?" argued Youngmin, getting fired up for action.

"Easy Youngmin! We don't wanna make a bad impression in front of the whole school!" warned Hyungseong, glaring at the opposite group.

"Mmmm... newcomers eh?" said Baro, smirking as he turned around to give his mates a hi-five.

"Hmmm... but you all are pretty aegyo... especially you blonbie. You have charisma~" decided Jinyoung, smiling at Youngmin.

"So we'll let you go~ since you're all such cuties~~~" finished Sandeul, winking at me.

Wait... what!?!? Winking at me!?!?

O_O


YAY! B1A4 is finally on! I've promised new characters and here they are! (Don't worry... Eun Ae will be in here more often now) =3

Thanks to the subscribers, readers and silent readers... for reading my fanfic! This is my second one lol XD

Remember to leave a comment~

Ppyong~