School+Work+Boyfriends+Biases+Surprises=A Fun Day!!! - Part 1/3

My Imaginary Boyfriends Came To Life!?

*Yeeeooobbbooossseeeyyyooo~!?!? Yeeeooobbbooossseeeyyyooo~!?!? Aigoo~ Yeoboseyo?*

You moaned as you tried reaching for your mobile phone to turn the annoying alarm tone off. "This is what you get for late nighters with the nerd... Dae Ho..." you sighed as you sat up.

"Joh eun ah chim!" greeted Boyfriend, pouncing onto your bed.

"Errr... annyeong..." you mumbled, still in bed-head form. "Why you all up so early?! You could've gotten like at least two more hours of sleep..."

They all stared at one another, grinning their heads off.

"What..? What's so funny?"

Minwoo exploded into cheers and hugged you. "We're going to school with you!!!" he laughed, giving you a little squeeze... but you were too tired to notice anything.

"Oooh... You're going to school huh...." you muttered, about to pull your blanket over your body to sleep again but it then suddenly hit you. "YOU WHAT!?"

Kwangmin came over and told Minwoo to come off. He did what he was told and Kwangmin continued, "We're gonna enroll at Yeongkwang Academy and go to school with you." he explained.

"Why didn't anyone tell me about this!? And when did you even sign up to be transfer students there!? When did this all happen!?!?" you shouted, surprised from all of this.

"Girlfriend! Calm down will you.... You're gonna be late if you don't hurry up!" said Jeongmin, tapping at his watch.

You looked at your mobile phone... "7:15!?! I need to take a shower FAST!" you gasped as you quickly rushed to the bathroom, grabbing your clothes and towel with you."You guys better find new clothes to wear! You're starting to stink of guy odor..."

Minwoo tilted his head to the side. "Guy odor?" he repeated as he lifted his arm up to sniff his arm-pit but Hyunseong stopped him in time.
"Errr... you don't need to do that..."


Minwoo's P.O.V

I didn't know there was such things as 'guy odor'.... but do I really smell that manly!? KYA~~~ ________-ah has been paying attention to us! How else would she realize our scent of smell? I started smiling even more.

"Yah! Wipe that smile off your face! You heard what ________ said... We need new clothes!" said Youngmin browsing through her wardrobe. He couldn't find anything  boyish to wear so he moved onto the drawers. He tried the first one and slammed it shut right away.

"Shush! Aigoo~ You're gonna attract attention!" lectured Jeongmin, standing by the door. "Why did you push the drawer back in so hard!?"

Youngmin gulped and felt his face. It seemed red and hot. "I think I've found ________-ah's underwear drawer....."

"WHAT!?" I screamed, running towards him and stood in front of the chest of drawers. "Babo! You'll get styes!!!!" (A/N: Minwoo means getting an eye infection from seeing inappropriate things.)

Youngmin kept staring at the chests of drawers.... starting to get a nose bleed.

"Youngmin!!!! Your nose!!! Aish... ert!" I groaned as he went to get some tissues.

"Minwoo-yah... I can't help it... hehe..." the erted prince of charisma giggled, pulling a bunch of tissue out of the box.

________ suddenly bursted out of the bathroom with her mobile phone in hand. "Dae Ho... please! If I knew this earlier... I would've told you already!" she reasoned, grabbing her comb from the nightstand.

"Just find anything! They need something else to wear to school... I mean... they're stuck with the same clothing if they don't get a change! What!? I wish I could but I don't have any men's clothes!"

'Was she talking about us? About our clothes?' I thought.

"Hey!" hissed Jeongmin interrupting my thoughts. "I think she's trying to persuade Dae Ho to let us borrow some of his clothes!"

"What?!" snapped Youngmin, eavesdropping on our conversation. "I'm not wearing that idiot's clothes! I might catch the cooties!"

"Shut up... ert..." I said, sticking my tongue out at him. We all shrugged the argument off and carried on listening to ________ and Dae Ho's conversation.


Dae Ho's P.O.V

I sighed. "So you want me to come to your house, right away, with enough clothes for your 'Boyfriends' to borrow for school...." I muttered, sounding uninterested.

"Yess! And be quick! We might not make it to school in time!" hissed ________ on the other end of the call.

"Relax ________-ah... Seongsaengnim won't mind if we're late because of assisting the newcomers." I reassured, searching through my wardrobe at the same time."I'll come over right away."

"Okay! I'm counting on you Dae Ho-yah!" she warned... then suddenly ended the call.

I sighed once again. "I never get a single moment of peace do I...?" I said to myself. "Yep! That's six pairs of jeans... six pairs of tops and 2 jackets.... Hope some of them can stand the cold."


Hey guys! The next part of the whole chapter will be out soon! Just need to edit it more coz I'm unsatisfied with the story-line^^"

I was thinking of publishing all 3 parts of the chapter in one go but... I figured that this would be better coz of the tention(?) and the waiting of the next chapter =3 So I'll leave it at this^^

Hope you've enjoyed the story so far and remember to comment!

 

Ppyong~
P.S. Prepare to meet more characters!